Does this near-miss scare anyone

After Kent State, anyone should be scared of the National Guard. Apparently, they are allowed to murder without cause, and without consequences.

Hardly.

Seems the National Guard was fired on before they fired.

1. Instructive of the movement is the new evidence released by the FBI as to the causes of the Kent State shootings of 1970. “Previously undisclosed FBI documents suggest that the Kent State antiwar protests were more meticulously planned than originally thought and that one or more gunshots may have been fired at embattled Ohio National Guardsmen before their killings of four students and woundings of at least nine others on that searing day in May 1970….Yet the declassified FBI files show the FBI already had developed credible evidence suggesting that there was indeed a sniper and that one or more shots may have been fired at the guardsmen first….And a memorandum sent to FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover on May 19, 1970, referred to bullet holes found in a tree and a statue — evidence, the report stated, that “indicated that at least two shots had been fired at the National Guard.” New light shed on Kent State killings
a. "KENT, Ohio -- A noisy, violent altercation and four pistol shots took place about 70 seconds before Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire on antiwar protesters at Kent State University, according to a new analysis of a 40-year-old audiotape of the event.
The discovery adds new perspective to -- and raises new questions about -- one of the signature events of the 20th century, after four decades of spirited discussion and research."
Kent State tape indicates altercation and pistol fire preceded National Guard shootings (audio) | cleveland.com

Kent State tape indicates altercation and pistol fire preceded National Guard shootings (audio)

Now let's see if you're too old to learn.

I remember when there were 3. LOL abc, cbs, and NBC.
The mayor requested them, a Democrat.
After Kent State, anyone should be scared of the National Guard. Apparently, they are allowed to murder without cause, and without consequences.

Yeah because its happened so many times since then. Or more likely the guardsmen at Kent state were terribly trained in dealing with crowds like many other law enforcement in the 1960s. The democrats used to be KKK members who lynched Republicans. Should we still be afraid of them? ..... well, maybe.
I'm only posting this to you because I was to lazy to go back and look for the post you responded to.
What actually happened at kent state was protesters charged the national guard hurling rocks and bottles, the guard opened fire, the crowd then for some reason stopped charging them and liberaled away...the reason it hasn't happened since is because protesters have never decided to charge them again, and the order to send in the guard was given by the governor of Ohio who I believe was a democrat [I'm not looking it up] which would explain why the left blame Nixon, the left loves to share its blame and responsibilities with others cuz their good like that...and since kent state the white liberals have for the most part only used minorities when inciting violent protests.

CNN must have been covering that one too.
They weren't around then, just three "major" networks really [there were only 6 channels then plus ch. 13]

I remember when there were 3. LOL abc, cbs, and NBC.
The mayor requested them, a Democrat.
Yeah because its happened so many times since then. Or more likely the guardsmen at Kent state were terribly trained in dealing with crowds like many other law enforcement in the 1960s. The democrats used to be KKK members who lynched Republicans. Should we still be afraid of them? ..... well, maybe.
I'm only posting this to you because I was to lazy to go back and look for the post you responded to.
What actually happened at kent state was protesters charged the national guard hurling rocks and bottles, the guard opened fire, the crowd then for some reason stopped charging them and liberaled away...the reason it hasn't happened since is because protesters have never decided to charge them again, and the order to send in the guard was given by the governor of Ohio who I believe was a democrat [I'm not looking it up] which would explain why the left blame Nixon, the left loves to share its blame and responsibilities with others cuz their good like that...and since kent state the white liberals have for the most part only used minorities when inciting violent protests.

CNN must have been covering that one too.
They weren't around then, just three "major" networks really [there were only 6 channels then plus ch. 13]
Yeah we had the three major networks and three new york/new jersey stations...fox[not todays fox] wor and wpix...and can't forget channel 13, no one ever watched that station until one day they broadcast the benny hill show and there was a scene where a bare bottomed girl ran across a field, man everyone tuned into that show after that...lol, can you imagine?

Forum List

Back