Does this look like

Islam was founded by Mohammad, he cannot connect his bloodline to Abraham .

Islam is actually an "upgrade and regurge" of Judaism and Christianity, all are based in mythology and tribal custom of the Middle East. and areas of the "Fertile Crescent."

Comparison Chart: Christianity vs. Islam - ReligionFacts

The Roots of Islam

gulfnews.com: What is Islam's relation with Judaism and Christianity?

Saying that they are Abrahamic does not imply bloodline, but tradition.

Anything that implies male bloodline is likely false, "Mama's baby, Papa's maybe." Humans have always been very inventive about scratching the itch. Just like little bunnies, here there and everywhere... The only reliable "bloodlines" are traced through the mother. In fact, certain kinds of DNA are "matrilineal." the mitochondrial...

Only in the very most modern years has it become so that a male can nearly definitively know that the child he claims is his, thanks to advanced DNA techniques.

As for religion, everything is built on what came before, adjusted, twisted, "specially translated."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pgRUpDDrb0&annotation_id=annotation_994351&feature=iv[/ame]

Religion in ancient time was the attempt by humans to explain what was unexplainable, to order a disorderly world, and to make sense of much the people did not understand.

Religion now is a tool of governments to control populations and countries.

It is easier to tell people that "GOD" will get them and burn/torture/maim them if they do wrong than to teach real ethics, that some things are inherently wrong and contrary to social orderliness, that some things are done just because they are the right things for humans to do.

As for the t-shirt itself, if these kids were wearing it as a way of showing pride in their class as well as shwoing some memnory of 9-11 then good for them. The real issue here though is what exactly from a constitutional standpoint did these young people do wrong? Perhaps if the t-shirt was offensive, stupid "yes", but about half the nation can be punished for being stupid on a daily basis. While 9-11 still stings and the memories are still fresh for that horrible day, creating a t-shirt that some may not like and punishing these kids for doing so, does nothing to honor the nation in which those brave heros all died for on 9-11. In fact Article I of the constitution protects what these kids were doing regardless of how stupid it is, and when we as a nation begin to punish Americans for exercising freedoms under the very consitution that many died defending including those that were inspired to defend it by the deaths of their fellow citizens on 9-11 then we have all lost. The bottom line here, these kids are young, and no one knows really what the ture intentions were, but it's a t-shirt and it's people who make it more than that.

DEARBORN, Mich. -- A group of Arab-American students from Edsel Ford High School made a public apology Tuesday night, after they had sweatshirts made with an image of the 9/11 terror attack.
The juniors had the sweatshirts made over holiday break and wore them to school on Monday. The back of the sweatshirt featured a number 11 shaped like the World Trade Center Towers. The schools mascot, a thunderbird, appears to be heading for the towers. And underneath it all a tagline reads, "You can't bring us down."

"I was foolish to do it and I'm very sorry," said Wadhah Almadhagi, one of the students behind the sweatshirts. "I can promise that as long as I'm in Edsel Ford I'll do my best to ensure something like this, as foolish and naive as this, will never happen again."

Another student told Local 4 the design was made out of frustration over some media portrayals of Arab-Americans in the wake of the Christmas day terror attack.

Students Apologize For Sweatshirts - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

Id say it was foolish they have been self identified as sympathetic to the 911 attackers.
A black mark on their permanent record .

Fred-phelps_pg.jpg

I usually find you to be on the odious side, boneseses. But since you hold evidently Phelps in contempt, as do I, it's easier in THIS case to give you props. That's a funny photo!

God help me, but you are gonna get + repped.

mr fitnah ...do you get this militant when christians are doing mal...ie fred phelphs and his band of merry idiots

As a matter of fact yes I do. As do MOST people. That you think some small, VERY small minority of Christians is equal to a growing body of evidence that the entire religion of Islam are terror supporters is hilarious if not saddening.

arent you mormon? is that considered christian? i am not sure how mormon and their beliefs play out in the realm of christianity....

phelps idiots showed up in mtn city at a funeral of a soldier.....lucky for them...the police moved in as did the motorcycle group "rolling thunder" ...the phelps idiots were drowned out...the family never heard their bullshit

a 911 type image?

Students-911-shirt-Mich.jpg

Please be warned that all website that hold or offer an opinion that "differs from the image of Islam that most liberals and muslims wish to create" are unreliable hate sites.

Gee pumpkin, I hate to break the news to you, but Islam and Christianity were both founded by Abraham and, of course, he didn't found two religions. This is why Muslims see Jesus as one of their premier prophets. This is why Muslims kill gays in Iraq and Christians kill gays in Uganda. They hate the same people.

The question I have is "Why do Republicans hate America?" Republican leaders can't even bring themselves to say the words, "Middle Class".

Do you know that Republicans supported a "public option"? Yea, in Iraq. Read the Iraqi constitution, Article 31 and 32. Republicans supported a Public Option in Iraq, but not in this country. They prefer the death panels. You know, those panels provided by Insurance companies that stand between doctors and patients. God, Republicans are lemmings.

I like how the schizo rdean goes from a complete lie about the founder of Islam to bashing republicans. Glad to see you support the Iraqi constitution...please move there immediately for your free healthcare. Then post a message here and tell us how great it is....put your money where your mouth is.:lol:

It is interesting to see the rush to judgment the 11 images with windows and the caption "can't bring us down" ( like those towers were brought down) worn by muslims is a message .The message is "radicalization" is a myth .

Forum List

Back