Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
a 911 type image?

Students-911-shirt-Mich.jpg

a 911 type image?

Students-911-shirt-Mich.jpg

Please be warned that all website that hold or offer an opinion that "differs from the image of Islam that most liberals and muslims wish to create" are unreliable hate sites.

Gee pumpkin, I hate to break the news to you, but Islam and Christianity were both founded by Abraham and, of course, he didn't found two religions. This is why Muslims see Jesus as one of their premier prophets. This is why Muslims kill gays in Iraq and Christians kill gays in Uganda. They hate the same people.

The question I have is "Why do Republicans hate America?" Republican leaders can't even bring themselves to say the words, "Middle Class".

Do you know that Republicans supported a "public option"? Yea, in Iraq. Read the Iraqi constitution, Article 31 and 32. Republicans supported a Public Option in Iraq, but not in this country. They prefer the death panels. You know, those panels provided by Insurance companies that stand between doctors and patients. God, Republicans are lemmings.

Yeah the design is just the product lazy thoughtfulness.
Its a deliberate design. With a clear message from a group of muslims.

mr fitnah ...do you get this militant when christians are doing mal...ie fred phelphs and his band of merry idiots
I was not aware I was militant.

I object to FP SHould they come to my neck of the woods to cause trouble I have very loud pipes on my HD and would be there to drownd them out.

I see them as standard liberals who got religion typical inbreed democrats.
I have not researched their take on scripture they are a small band of unrepentant assklowns of the very first order.

mr fitnah ...do you get this militant when christians are doing mal...ie fred phelphs and his band of merry idiots

As a matter of fact yes I do. As do MOST people. That you think some small, VERY small minority of Christians is equal to a growing body of evidence that the entire religion of Islam are terror supporters is hilarious if not saddening.

I'm not sure if there was anything political associated with the design. Like CG said, they were prob. just a bunch of dumb ass kids. But as I have I stated several times, I respect any principal's decision with respect to school dress codes. It's a judgment call and he/she should not have to consult with the ACLU and the Supreme Court to tell a kid to change his frickin t-shirt. According to the article, the kids were not punished.

Forum List

Back