Does this interest or affect us at all?

It's more of the continuation of where the WOT has been mostly fought: Asia and Africa. India has had more than their share, but it is only a blurb then we move on.

In a similar vein, much has been going on in the Americas, south of the US, yet we pay scant attention.

Keep watching FoxNews, Kathianne. You and the general polace that do the same will forever remain clueless.

I've seen a lot about these subjects but not nearly enough to justify profittable airplay. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
It's more of the continuation of where the WOT has been mostly fought: Asia and Africa. India has had more than their share, but it is only a blurb then we move on.

In a similar vein, much has been going on in the Americas, south of the US, yet we pay scant attention.

Psychoblues said:
Keep watching FoxNews, Kathianne. You and the general polace that do the same will forever remain clueless.

I've seen a lot about these subjects but not nearly enough to justify profittable airplay. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

Wooo-eeee, one toke over the line sweet Jesus, one toke over the line.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
Anyone have a clue to what he is babbling about? :wtf: Perhaps it's time for him to contact Blues Clues?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I see you have come back.

Tell you what.... Oh Knowledgeable and Well Informed One

Please share your intelligence concerning this subject with us.

Isn't it just a continuation of the sectarian violence that has bedevilled Indian and Pakistan relations since both nations were founded? I don't see it as having anything to do with international terrorism, it's basically limited to disputed territory. Hindus have attacked an killed Christians. A couple of years ago an Australian Christian missionary and his sons were burned alive in their van by a mob of Hindus who attacked them one night. What drove them was religious hatred. I see the same at work in these incidents.

Kathianne said:
Anyone have a clue to what he is babbling about? :wtf: Perhaps it's time for him to contact Blues Clues?

I was wondering the same thing. I think he's trying to say he's more well-informed than the rest of us peasants, but without clarification, who REALLY knows? :dunno:

Forum List

Back