Does this happen to any of you??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
You go into a movie theatre which has five other people in it and you think wow great.

Then a bunch of other people come in and instead of sitting anywhere else in the theatre they sit right next to you making you get up, then making you move your stuff, then talking thru the entire movie on their cell phones about nothing!!

Why would people do this when they have almost an entire movie house of seats to choose from?? :death:

Bonnie said:
You go into a movie theatre which has five other people in it and you think wow great.

Then a bunch of other people come in and instead of sitting anywhere else in the theatre they sit right next to you making you get up, then making you move your stuff, then talking thru the entire movie on their cell phones about nothing!!

Why would people do this when they have almost an entire movie house of seats to choose from?? :death:

Never, I give out the "vibe". :D

Bonnie said:

Nah, if they did that id tell them to get the hell out cause im trying to watch a movie.

Said1 said:
Never, I give out the "vibe". :D

Tracey I give out plenty of "I need my personal space circle of safety zone "vibe, but maybe I'm doing it wrong? LOL
Any pointers??

last time that happend i am with my mom who is 65 she yells at them to shut up and hits them with a rolled up newspaper.....

What I hate is when I get there early and pick out the perfect, centered seat and then the theater starts filling up and no one sits next to me on either side. Then at the last minute a couple of people come in and ask me to move over so they can sit in my row..........even when there are many other seats available.

I always put my purse and jacket in one of the seats and I will NOT move. If they want the good seats then they can come early!!! :coffee3:

kurtsprincess said:
What I hate is when I get there early and pick out the perfect, centered seat and then the theater starts filling up and no one sits next to me on either side. Then at the last minute a couple of people come in and ask me to move over so they can sit in my row..........even when there are many other seats available.

I always put my purse and jacket in one of the seats and I will NOT move. If they want the good seats then they can come early!!! :coffee3:

I'm glad you don't move. I would just say, "No, I sat in these seats on purpose, why would I want to move??

Abbey Normal said:
I'm glad you don't move. I would just say, "No, I sat in these seats on purpose, why would I want to move??

Yeah.............I'm sorely lacking in the "empowering others" gene by making things easier on them. Glad to see that you claim squatter's rights also!!! :dance:

i have a tendency to yell when that happens. not to mention i dont look like the nicest guy in the work to begin with.

Forum List

Back