Does this guy need anger management or what?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
LILBURN, Ga. — Police in Georgia say a 23-year-old man grabbed a baseball bat inside of a Walmart and smashed 29 flat-screen televisions.

Police in Lilburn near Atlanta have charged Westley Strellis with 29 counts of criminal damage to property in the second degree. Witnesses tell police he grabbed a metal baseball bat from the sporting goods section Wednesday, walked to the electronics department and destroyed the TVs on display.

He was arrested not long after that.

Police say the televisions are valued at over $22,000. Police say they do not know whether Strellis has an attorney.

Man Smashes 29 Televisions Inside Georgia Walmart, Police Say - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I hope he doesn't have any pets. Or children. :(

strellis_389987l.jpg

Gwinnett County Jail Westley Strellis, 23, of Lawrenceville, is accused of smashing more than 24 TVs at the Walmart on Lawrenceville Highway in Lilburn. The TVs are reported to be valued at more than $22,000, police said

strellis_389987l.jpg

Gwinnett County Jail Westley Strellis, 23, of Lawrenceville, is accused of smashing more than 24 TVs at the Walmart on Lawrenceville Highway in Lilburn. The TVs are reported to be valued at more than $22,000, police said

Is that more than 24, but less than 26, or what? He's living proof that TV is the de'bil!

Ha ha. The manager probably got tired of counting. :lol:

Maybe his parents grounded him from TV for a week and he took it out on the poor folks at Walmart.

But in all seriousness, these kind of stories freak me out. Some innocent person could have gotten hurt.

I think he just got pissed at ( Insert Media Name) Fox,MSNBC,CNN etc.:lol::lol:
Or maybe just sick of the ADS. Maybe he should join U S M B and get a HUG? :lol:

He was pissed that MARTA was going with the Yellow Line as the name for the train going to Chinatown.

:lol: Yeah, when will this nonsense stop. I think many just pretend to be offended so the can be on, say, FOX NEWS or somewhere in the media mix.

I wonder if the BlueMan Group will be next. Let's see what would be the reason they could be 'offended' :lol:...hilarious There is a "Blue Route" over in Philly, someone e-mail them and let them know please. :lol:

Forum List

Back