Does this board have a ban from thread function?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2014
Can someone maybe look into thread banning posters who are just in ruining threads and screaming about things that are in noway factual in order to ruin conversations? I mean seriously, anything to encourage posters to either educate themselves on the topic and stick to facts or stay out of a thread altogether?

cereal_killer

• Banned
Yeah!

I don't want to actually have a discussion with anyone!

Sheesh.......
:blahblah:

Who said that? Are you incapable of defending a position if the FACTS don't support your OPINION? If that's the case then maybe your OPINION is wrong.

Or are you in fact confirming that you don't care about facts?

Yeah!

Sheesh.......

Who said that? Are you incapable of defending a position if the FACTS don't support your OPINION? If that's the case then maybe your OPINION is wrong.

Nope. Just making fun of you and your ability to ignore without a special function.

• Banned
Yeah!

Sheesh.......

Nope. Just making fun of you and your ability to ignore without a special function.

You misunderstand, I don't want to ignore people who ignore facts, I want them banned from the thread.

• Banned
Got it.

Because you can't just skip over those posts.

I understand.

Why should I have to?

I mean I understand that you being one of the most flagrant ignorer of facts would literally be banned from every thread on this board, but maybe just maybe you'd learn to debate correctly eventually so that you could participate.

Got it.

Because you can't just skip over those posts.

I understand.

Why should I have to?

I mean I understand that you being one of the most flagrant ignorer of facts would literally be banned from every thread on this board, but maybe just maybe you'd learn to debate correctly eventually so that you could participate.

You're right. You shouldn't have to manually skip over posters that don't behave the way you think they should. There should be a function for that. A special magic button. It's just too difficult to read through a thread like a grown-up.

Hey, I'm on your side. :D

There is indeed a thread ban function that we mods use when it's necessary to ban a particular poster from a thread.

If you are asking if the thread starter can do so, that answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back