Does the World Have the Guts to Admit the Truth About Islam??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
A Hate-Filled Religion
By Tom Barrett (07/24/05)

After my column titled "World War III" was published last week, I received an email from a woman who unsubscribed because I mentioned that Mohammed, the so-called "Prophet" of Islam was a pedophile who "married" a six year old girl named Aisha when he was 53, but at the request of her parents waited to start raping her until she was nine. The subscriber stated that she did not want to receive "hate mail." I responded to the woman that if she wanted to understand hate, she should go to a Moslem country and talk about Jesus. As her head was chopped off her body, she would in that instant know the true meaning of hate. It is not hate to publish historical, verifiable facts as I did last week.

Anyone who questions whether the Islamic religion is violent, bloody and filled with hate has only to look at their own teachings. I am so tired of hearing the politically correct among us whine that, "Islam means peace." The word "Islam" means to ".submit or surrender to Allah" (the Muslim God). In Surah 9:29 & 9:5 of the Quran (their "holy" book), Muslims are commanded to kill anyone who does not submit or surrender to Allah (that means to kill all non-Muslims, 85% of the world's population). Unlike Allah, the one True God calls us to love everyone, including the Muslims who intend to murder His followers.

Islamic extremism has replaced communism as the world's leading persecutor of Christians. Islam and the Koran encourage the killing of Christians and Jews. Read the articles in the Research section below to see how the media has lied to us about this hate-filled religion. And read below what respected Christian leaders have to say about Islam:

"I don't believe this is a wonderful, peaceful religion. When you read the Koran.it instructs the killing of the infidel, for those that are non-Muslim." "The Islamic faith is wicked, violent, and not of the same God. It is a very evil and wicked religion."...Rev. Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham)

"To see Americans become followers of Islam, is nothing short of insanity.You see people over here learning Swahili, for example. Swahili was the language of the slave traders. The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would people in America want to embrace the religion of the slavers, and the language of the slavers?"...Pat Robertson Founder and President of The 700 Club

"Islam was founded by Muhammad, a demon-possessed pedophile who had 12
wives - and his last one was a 9-year-old girl. And I will tell you Allah
is not Jehovah either. Jehovah's not going to turn you into a terrorist
that'll try to bomb people and take the lives of thousands and thousands
of people."...Pastor Jerry Vines Pastor of First Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida and former President of Southern Baptist Convention.

"Mohammed was a terrorist. I read enough if the history of his life written by both Muslims and non-Muslims to know that he was a violent man, a man of war. In my opinion, Jesus set the example for love, as did Moses. And Mohammed set an opposite example."...Pastor Jerry Falwell, President of The Moral Majority.

Here are Mohammed's own words, quoted in the "Hadith." The "Hadith" is a record of Mohammed's words and deeds according to his wives, relatives, and companions. Next to the Quran, it is the most important part of Islamic law; its teachings are just as binding. (See LINK below, "Mohammed's Teachings.)

Islam is to be imposed by force: Mohammed said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and whoever says, " None has the right to be worshipped but Allah , his life and property will be saved by me." (otherwise it will not). Vol. 4:196

Leaving Islam punishable by death: Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." Vol. 9:57
A Muslim must not be killed if he murders a non-Muslim: Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

Ethnic cleansing is encouraged: Mohammed said to the Jews, "You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle (Mohammed) and I want to expel you from this land (The Arabian Peninsula)." Vol. 4:392. Mohammed's last words at his deathbed were: "Turn the pagans (non-Muslims) out of the Arabian Peninsula." Vol. 5:716

Holy war (Jihad) is a guarantee of heaven. Mohammed said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward (if he survives) or will be admitted to paradise (if he is killed). " Vol. 1:35

I could give you hundreds of examples of the hatred and brutality of the Muslim religion, but you can discover them for yourself by reading the Quran (also known as the Koran) and associated Islamic religious books. (Interestingly, when I tried to find a site where you could read every word of the Koran, not just the verses their publicists want you to read, I was not successful. In fact, one site - www.islamicity.com/mosque/TOPICI.HTM - which had a topic search that should have helped readers find verses, had totally censored the words "Jihad" and Infidel" from the searches.)

I will close by saying that not all Muslims follow Mohammed's teachings, and thus many Muslims ARE peace-loving, non-violent people. But all TRUE Muslims hate all Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths because Mohammed requires this. All TRUE Muslims will take any opportunity to "cleanse" the world by killing you, because the "Prophet" commands it.
Just as many Christians and Jews know little about their religion because they do not read the Bible and seldom go to a place of worship to hear it taught, millions of Muslims have no idea what hideous pervert their "Prophet" was (and still is as he languishes in Hell). They don't know that the Koran is a hate-filled book that commands them to torture and kill anyone who doesn't follow it.

But there are millions of Muslims who DO know what the Koran says, and who listen to their "religious" leaders scream hatred and death every day in their mosques (including mosques here in the United States). They believe every word spoken by Mohammed, and have a demonic zeal to carry out his commands, even if it means that they will die in a suicide attack.
As one our readers wrote below, "Will it take destruction of one of our major cities to open his eyes? I pray to God that isn't true!" We must take steps to root out the militant Islamists in this country and Western Europe, and we must demand the dismantling of the Madrassas in Moslem countries that teach children from four years of age up to hate the West and all Christians and Jews.

If we fail to act, events like 911, the bombings in Madris, and the two recent bomb attacks in London will become commonplace. Eventually hate-filled Islamists will destroy an entire city like New York or London with a nuclear device, and the entire world will learn what it is like to live under the brutal Islamic Shariah Law.

REACTIONS TO LAST WEEK'S ARTICLE, "World War III":

"We are in World War III, as Mr. Barrett says, and to deny the consequences of leaving our borders open to one and to all is suicide. On all other issues I agree with President Bush, but not on this one. Will it take destruction of one of our major cities to open his eyes? I pray to God that isn't true!" Gayle Szeredy.

"You are dead right. Muslims first allegiance is to Allah and fellow Muslims, non-believers are infidels. With the highest birth rates in the world, in a few generations the Muslims will be a significant minority if not majority. Will there be sharia law for everyone then?" Steve.

Two days ago I stopped at a rest stop on I-29 while waiting for a friend I picked up a brochure entitled, The Islamic States of America. It sickened me. Today I went to the web site listed in the brochure (www.IslamReview.com) and found the article. "Sharia in America."
(EDITOR'S NOTE: In this article Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR (the national organization that is the mouthpiece for Islam in the US) said, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." If the Muslims get their wish, the marriage age will be lowered to six, slavery will be allowed, and women will suffer horrible subjugation as they do in Moslem nations today.

link
http://www.americandaily.com/article/8395

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Now, if just everyone would understand this. People need to wake up and learn what the true enemy is determined to do.

This won't get any negative responses. No one on this board is insane enough to dispute what this says.

I can't wait to see if I'm wrong.

not running for office... so know need to be pc....Islam sucks...anyone who studies history knows that...all ya need to do is go back to the "Ottoman Empire" and fast forward...much less the beginnings of Muhammed's perversion........... :firing:

'Lest we forget about the Crusades...

Fact of the matter is, that any religion can be perverted to meet any type of purpose by any person in the world. Christianity has fallen prey to the same type of hate mongering, and perversion that Islam is currently experiencing, at least a few times in the course of the world.

If you like spreading hate, and disinformation, then go ahead and bitch about how "evil" Islam is. If you want to abolish the misinformation that prevails in our world, then you will take the time to realize that Islam is not a religion that preaches violence, any more so than Christianity or Judaism.

Blame humans for their perversion. Do not blame an entire religion.

alien21010 said:

wow...except this is NOTHING to do with the crusades...so a modicum of research on the Crusades before relating them to a Religion of Terror.

alien21010 said:

Fact of the matter is, that any religion can be perverted to meet any type of purpose by any person in the world. Christianity has fallen prey to the same type of hate mongering, and perversion that Islam is currently experiencing, at least a few times in the course of the world.

If you like spreading hate, and disinformation, then go ahead and bitch about how "evil" Islam is. If you want to abolish the misinformation that prevails in our world, then you will take the time to realize that Islam is not a religion that preaches violence, any more so than Christianity or Judaism.

Hmmm, no one IS pinning it on the entire religion. Athough presently, there is are HUGE differences between Christianity and Judaism in comparision to Islam. Care to wager a guess or two?

alien21010 said:

The crusades were a response to muslim aggression into previously non muslim lands.

The violence is not a PERVERSION of the religion, it is the religion. Did you read the quotes from the Koran or did your pc filter catch the truth and hide it from your consciousness?

-=d=- said:
wow...except this is NOTHING to do with the crusades...so a modicum of research on the Crusades before relating them to a Religion of Terror.

Comparing violence in one religion to violence in another religion is not a justifiable analogy? Especially when both parties were killing "non-believers" in the "Name of God."

Does 1+1 NOT = 2?

alien21010 said:
Comparing violence in one religion to violence in another religion is not a justifiable analogy? Especially when both parties were killing "non-believers" in the "Name of God."

Does 1+1 NOT = 2?

I believe he may be referring to something like this:

http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blchron_xian_crusades13.htm
Chronology of the Crusades

Ottoman Empire on the Defensive, 1600 - 1800

« Ottoman Empire 1300 - 1600 | Ottoman Empire on the Defensive | The Crusades »

Although the Crusades themselves were long finished, Christian Europe continued to be under pressure from the expanding Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans made impressive victories, including the capture of Constantinople, last outpost of the Roman Empire and spiritual center of Orthodox Christianity. Over time, however, Western Christians were able to mount effective counter-attacks and keep Ottoman forces out of central Europe...

rtwngAvngr said:
The crusades were a response to muslim aggression into previously non muslim lands.

The violence is not a PERVERSION of the religion, it is the religion. Did you read the quotes from the Koran or did your pc filter catch the truth and hide it from your consciousness?

All I see in that entire article are quotes taken from Evangelist Christians, in response to some unidentified prompt. If you want to talk about hate mongering, then perhaps you should look no farther than the Pastors spewing this crap about Islam. I don't see my muslim friends (who pray according to the Qoran) telling their children about the evils of America. I also don't see many Christians telling their children to torture non-believers until the accept "our lord and savior Jesus Christ" (See: Spanish Inquisition).

Yet again, Islam is not a fundamentally violent religion. Just like Christianity and Judaism. If you want to know what is causing terrorism, look at the economic and financial hardships that these people are in. The same causes for communism throughout the world in the middle portion of the 20th century, are the same causes for terrorism in the Middle East, now. As much as you're going to hate me for saying this, the situation with the terrorists is largely the fault of broken, and ass backwards policies concerning the region, dating back to Eisenhower.

alien21010 said:
All I see in that entire article are quotes taken from Evangelist Christians, in response to some unidentified prompt. If you want to talk about hate mongering, then perhaps you should look no farther than the Pastors spewing this crap about Islam. I don't see my muslim friends (who pray according to the Qoran) telling their children about the evils of America. I also don't see many Christians telling their children to torture non-believers until the accept "our lord and savior Jesus Christ" (See: Spanish Inquisition).

Yet again, Islam is not a fundamentally violent religion. Just like Christianity and Judaism. If you want to know what is causing terrorism, look at the economic and financial hardships that these people are in. The same causes for communism throughout the world in the middle portion of the 20th century, are the same causes for terrorism in the Middle East, now. As much as you're going to hate me for saying this, the situation with the terrorists is largely the fault of broken, and ass backwards policies concerning the region, dating back to Eisenhower.

Alien, I think you might have a better argument if you say that the wealthy offspring of Muslims, believe that they can 'sacrifice themselves' for the benefit of the downtrodden. If you don't want to go there, explain how the 'poor' and 'disenfranchised' are causing all this havoc.

It's NOT Iraqis blowing themselves up. Check out the internet, the Iraqi bloggers are more or less in agreement that something needed to be done. They don't 'love' the US, but they know it's better than what was. The most current fears are of the US allowing, and WE WILL if that is what is called for, shari'a law to be part of their constitution.

Here's an article I've found interesting in the past:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-madden110201.shtml
Crusade Propaganda
The abuse of Christianity’s holy wars.

By Thomas F. Madden, the author of A Concise History of the Crusades and coauthor of The Fourth Crusade, is associate professor and chair of the Department of History at Saint Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
November 2, 2001 8:00 a.m.

ince September 11 the crusades are news. When President Bush used the term "crusade" as it is commonly used, to denote a grand enterprise with a moral dimension, the media pelted him for insensitivity to Muslims. (Nevermind that the media used the term in precisely the same way before the "gaff.") Attempting to capitalize on this indignation, the leader of the Taliban, Mullah Omar, crowed "President Bush has told the truth that this is a crusade against Islam." Yet clearly the crusades were much on the minds of our enemies long before Bush brought them to their attention. In a 1998 manifesto, cosigned by the leaders of Islamist groups in Egypt, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, Osama bin Laden declared war against the "Jews and the Crusaders." If you didn't guess, the Americans are the crusaders here. On the day the U.S. strikes on Afghanistan began, in a live-from-a-cave address, bin Laden declared Bush to be "the leader of the infidels" in a worldwide war against Islam. He previously warned that "crusader" Bush would lead the infidel forces into Afghanistan "under the banner of the cross."

So, what do the medieval crusades have to do with all this? After all, doesn't the Muslim world have a right to be upset about the legacy of the crusades? Nothing and no.

The crusades are quite possibly the most misunderstood event in European history. Ask a random American about them and you are likely to see a face wrinkle in disgust, or just the blank stare that is usually evoked by events older than six weeks. After all, weren't the crusaders just a bunch of religious nuts carrying fire and sword to the land of the Prince of Peace? Weren't they cynical imperialists seeking to carve out colonies for themselves in faraway lands with the blessings of the Catholic Church? A couch potato watching the BBC/A&E documentary on the crusades (hosted by Terry Jones of Monty Python fame no less) would learn in roughly four hours of frivolous tsk-tsk-ing that the peaceful Muslim world actually learned to be warlike from the barbaric western crusaders. No wonder, then, that Pope John Paul II was excoriated for his refusal to apologize for the crusades in 1999. No wonder that a year ago Wheaton College in Illinois dropped their Crusader mascot of 70 years. No wonder that hundreds of Americans and Europeans recently marched across Europe and the Middle East begging forgiveness for the crusades from any Muslim or Jew who would listen. No wonder.

Now put this down in your notebook, because it will be on the test: The crusades were in every way a defensive war. They were the West's belated response to the Muslim conquest of fully two-thirds of the Christian world. While the Arabs were busy in the seventh through the tenth centuries winning an opulent and sophisticated empire, Europe was defending itself against outside invaders and then digging out from the mess they left behind. Only in the eleventh century were Europeans able to take much notice of the East. The event that led to the crusades was the Turkish conquest of most of Christian Asia Minor (modern Turkey). The Christian emperor in Constantinople, faced with the loss of half of his empire, appealed for help to the rude but energetic Europeans. He got it. More than he wanted, in fact.

Pope Urban II called the First Crusade in 1095. Despite modern laments about medieval colonialism, the crusade's real purpose was to turn back Muslim conquests and restore formerly Christian lands to Christian control. The entire history of the crusades is one of Western reaction to Muslim advances. The crusades were no more offensive than was the American invasion of Normandy. As it happened, the First Crusade was amazingly, almost miraculously, successful. The crusaders marched hundreds of miles deep into enemy territory and recaptured not only the lost cities of Nicaea and Antioch, but in 1099 Jerusalem itself.

The Muslim response was a call for jihad, although internal divisions put that off for almost fifty years. With great leaders like Nur ed-Din and Saladin on the Muslim side and Richard the Lionheart and St. Louis IX on the Christian side, holy war was energetically waged in the Middle East for the next century and a half. The warriors on both sides believed, and by the tenets of their respective religions were justified in believing, that they were doing God's work. History, though, was on the side of Islam. Muslim rulers were becoming more, not less powerful. Their jihads grew in strength and effectiveness until, in 1291, the last remnants of the crusaders in Palestine and Syria were wiped out forever.

But that was not the end of the crusades, nor of jihad. Islamic states like Mamluk Egypt continued to expand in size and power. It was the Ottoman Turks, though, that built the largest and most awesome state in Muslim history. At its peak in the sixteenth century, the Ottoman Empire encompassed all of North Africa, the Near East, Arabia, and Asia Minor and had plunged deep into Europe, claiming Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Hungary, Croatia, and Serbia. Under Suleiman the Magnificent the Turks came within a hair's breadth of capturing Vienna, which would have left all of Germany at their mercy. At that point crusades were no longer waged to rescue Jerusalem, but Europe itself. Christendom had been shrinking for centuries. The smart money was all on Islam as the wave of the future.

Of course, that is not how it turned out. But surprisingly the rise of the West was not the result of any military victory against Muslims. Indeed, the Ottoman Empire survived largely intact until the end of World War I. Instead, something completely new and totally unpredictable was happening in Europe. A new civilization, built on the old to be sure, was forming around ideas like individualism and capitalism. Europeans expanded on a global scale, leaving behind the Mediterranean world, seeking to understand and explore the entire planet. Great wealth in a commercial economy led to a fundamental change in almost every aspect of Western life, culminating in industrialization. The Enlightenment turned Western attention away from Heaven and toward the things of this world. Soon religion in the West became simply a matter of personal preference. Crusades became unthinkable — a foolishness of a civilization's childhood.

As for the Islamic world, it was left behind. Even today Muslim countries struggle to catch up. It is a difficult task, for they are seeking to reconcile their own culture with modern concepts that are uniquely western. Invariably this tension has led to charges among Muslims that their religion and their world is being sold out. Those Muslim leaders who have dealt with the West have been labeled apostates and sometimes targeted by jihad warriors. Indeed, the vast majority of Islamist terrorism over the last century has been aimed at other Muslims. The division, starkly put, is between those who wish to adopt the benefits of Western culture while retaining a devotion to Islam and those who consider any concession to the West to be an abjuration of faith. In short, it is a division between the medieval and the modern worlds.

Which brings us back to the crusades. If the Muslims won the crusades (and they did), why the anger now? Shouldn't they celebrate the crusades as a great victory? Until the nineteenth century that is precisely what they did. It was the West that taught the Middle East to hate the crusades. During the peak of European colonialism, historians began extolling the medieval crusades as Europe's first colonial venture. By the 20th century, when imperialism was discredited, so too were the crusades. They haven't been the same since. In other words, Muslims in the Middle East — including bin Laden and his creatures — know as little about the real crusades as Americans do. Both view them in the context of the modern, rather than the medieval world. The truth is that the crusades had nothing to do with colonialism or unprovoked aggression. They were a desperate and largely unsuccessful attempt to defend against a powerful enemy.

That's the thing about bin Laden, he is a troublesome mix of the modern and the medieval. He and his lieutenants regularly fulminate about the "nation," a reference to a Muslim political unity that died in the seventh century. They evoke an image of the crusades colored with the legacy of modern imperialism. And they call for jihad, demanding that every Muslim in the world take part. In short, they live in a dream world, a desert cloister where the last thousand years only partially happened.

alien21010 said:

Does 1+1 NOT = 2?

It is not a justifiable analogy when you are required to remove context in order to create it.

lesson_learned.jpg

islamrecruitposter.jpg

islam_evil.jpg

alien21010 said:

The Crusades were a response to the Muslim invasion of the Holy Land and Europe. The Pope called upon Christian defenders to defend the faith. You condemn them but Im grateful they protected Europe and opened up paths to the Renasaince and Enlightment. If it werent for them the new world wouldnt be known and Muslims would rule Europe and possibly the world unchallenged. I hate when people take an ignorant view of the crusades without looking at all the details.

Kathianne said:
Alien, I think you might have a better argument if you say that the wealthy offspring of Muslims, believe that they can 'sacrifice themselves' for the benefit of the downtrodden. If you don't want to go there, explain how the 'poor' and 'disenfranchised' are causing all this havoc.

It's NOT Iraqis blowing themselves up. Check out the internet, the Iraqi bloggers are more or less in agreement that something needed to be done. They don't 'love' the US, but they know it's better than what was. The most current fears are of the US allowing, and WE WILL if that is what is called for, shari'a law to be part of their constitution.

No you're right, its not the Iraqis blowing themselves up... It's the Syrians, the Palestinians, and the Lebanese that are crossing the border to blow up American soldiers. Guess what, its not the rich ones either that are blowing themselves up. There may be some, who are fairly wealthy that are financing it, but your typical suicide bomber, is young, uneducated, and poor.

alien21010 said:
No you're right, its not the Iraqis blowing themselves up... It's the Syrians, the Palestinians, and the Lebanese that are crossing the border to blow up American soldiers. Guess what, its not the rich ones either that are blowing themselves up. There may be some, who are fairly wealthy that are financing it, but your typical suicide bomber, is young, uneducated, and poor.

Well if the invading terrorists are there to blow up American soldiers, they are doing a piss poor job of it, they are killing Iraqis-a lot of them children.

The wealthy are the ones coming to US, Europe to kill us-see 9/11, UK, Madrid.

alien21010 said:
Yet again, Islam is not a fundamentally violent religion.

BULLSHIT! It's CORE teaching is "KILL THE INFIDEL".

So here's a little something people should do with the koran...

flush_the_koran.jpg

Islam: Religion of Intolerance and Subjugation
Muslim nations cannot "peacefully" coexist with Democracies

The events of 9/11 in New York were NOT the culimination of recent "extremist" movements in the Middle East or tied to accusations of "support for Israel" against the Palestinian "struggle"... they embody a core belief and a way of life, in fact (as Islam does not separate Religion and Governance), that has existed since the beginnings of Islam some 1400 years prior.
Is this statement some "radical", misguided Western view? Is it a result of being "brainwashed" by some anti-Muslim sentiment of Western powers or Christianity? Could it be a viewpoint forced on the West buy Israel or Jewish faith? NO... IT'S FACT!

Read the facts below, from the Qur'an itself, to understand the truth.

"Of course, don't forget God said in the Qur'an, in times like this, everything is lawful to the Muslim, their money, their women, their honors, everything.... Infidels must be killed... and the Muslim when he dies, it is the way to heaven. He becomes a martyr. A Muslim will never go to hell by killing an infidel."
... Declaration by Siddiq Ibrahim Ali, one of the suspects in the first World Trade Center bombing, during an FBI interrogation.

The West needs to clearly understand that Siddiq Ibrahim Ali's view is not some distortion of Islam, or "hijacking of a peaceful religion"... it is what the Qur'an teaches throughout it's pages for those brazen enough to follow its doctrine.

How some Muslims can say that Islam is a "religion of Peace and Tolerance" is attributable to only one of two reasons: a) they have actually never studied their own religion and do not really practice Islamic faith, or
b) they are lying out of the knowledge that the "truth" is offensive and a threat to ALL non-muslims.

Evidence is provided rather blatantly throughout the entire Qur'an (Islamic Bible)!

- " O believers, do not hold Jews and Christians as your allies. They are allies of one another; and anyone who makes them his friends is surely one of them; and God does not guide the unjust." (5:51)

- " Hold them [disbelievers] not as friends until they go out of their homes in the way of God [Islam]. If they do not, seize them wherever they are and do away with them" (4:89)

- " Slay the idolators [one who worships false gods] wheresoever you find them, and take them captive or besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every likely place" (9:5)

- " You will also find persons who, while wishing to live in peace with you as well as with their own people, turn to civil war the moment they are called to it. If they do not keep away from you, nor offer you peace nor restrain their hands, seize them and kill them wherever they are. We have given you a clear sanction against them." (4:91)

- " O believers, do not make others except your own people your confidents. They [disbelievers] will spare no effort to ruin you: They surely desire your annihilation." (3:118)

- " If the hypocrites and perverts, and the rumour-mongers of Medinah, do not desist even now, We [God/Muhammad] shall rouse you against them, so they would not be able to live but a short time in the city with you. Accursed, they would be seized wherever found, and slain mercilessly. Such was the law of God among those before you; and you will not find any change in the law of God." (33:60-62)

- " The infidels wish to find you neglectful of your arms and provisions, to attack you unawares. It will not be a sin if you put aside your arms when you are troubled by rain, or you are ill; but take full precautions. God has reserved for infidels a despicable punishment." (4:102) This is one of my favorites! God says, "keep your weapons handy!"

- " And he who opposes the Prophet [Muhammad] even after the way has become clear to him, and follows a path other than the way of believers, We shall lead him to what he has chosen for himself, and shall take him to Hell" (4:115)

- " The punishment for those who wage war against God and His Prophet, and perpetuate disorders in the land, is to kill or hang them, or have a hand on one side and a foot on the other cut off, or banish them from the land." (5:33)

- " If one avenges himself after he has been wronged, there is no way of blaming him. Blame lies on those who oppress, and terrorise the land unjustly." (42:41-42)

- " God has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, and kill and are killed. This is the promise incumbent on Him, as in the Torah, so the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is more true to his promise than God? So rejoice at the bargain you have made with Him; for this will be triumph supreme." (9:111)

- " Today I have perfected your system of belief and bestowed My favours upon you in full, and have chosen submission (al-Islam) as the creed for you." (5:3) "Islam means "submission", not peace or peace from submission as Muslims spout... "do not struggle, SUBMIT!!"

- " Those who are with him [Muhammad] are severe with infidels but compassionate among themselves" (48:29)

- " Also forbidden [for copulation or marriage] are married women unless they are captives of war. Such is the decree of God" (4:24)

- " God has exalted those in rank who fight for the faith with their wealth and souls over those who sit idle. Though God's promise of good is for all [believers], He has granted His favour of the highest reward to those who struggle in preference to those who sit at home." (4:95)

- " It is not possible for all believers to go out to fight. So a part of each section of the population should go to fight in order that the others may acquire understanding of law and divinity, and warn their companions on return so that they may take heed for themselves." (9:122)

- " So when you clash with the unbelievers, smite their necks until you overpower them, then hold them in bondage... If God had pleased He could have punished them Himself, but He wills to test some of you through some others. He will not allow the deeds of those who are killed in the cause of God to go waste." (47:4)

- " It is not for a believer to take a believer's life except by mistake; Any one who kills a believer intentionally will be cast into Hell to abide there for ever, and suffer God's anger and damnation." (4:92-93) No decree against killing a "disbeliever!"

- " We shall strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers for ascribing compeers to God, for which He has sent down no sanction" (3:151)

- " Some among them [people of the Book, Jews & Christians] are moderate, but evil is what most of them do!" (5:66)

- " He [God] made those of the people of the Book [Jews & Christians] who had helped the tribes descend from their forts, and filled their hearts with dread, so that you killed some and made many captive; And He made you inherit their lands and mansions and wealth, and a country you had not traversed before, for God has power over every thing" (33:26-27)

- " You will find the Jews and idolators most excessive in hatred of those who believe" (5:82)

- " Tell them: Come, I will read out what your Lord has made binding on you: That you make none the equal of God,... and do not take a life which God has forbidden, unless for some just cause." (6:151) (Again in 17:33 & 25:68) I guess killing is sanctioned if it's "for some just cause"-- who decides what a "just cause" is?!

- " So do not become weak-kneed and sue for peace, for you will have the upper hand as God is with you and will not overlook your deeds. Verily the life of this world is no more than a sport and frivolity." (47:35-36)

- " And fight those [infidels] wheresoever you find them, and expel them from the place they had turned you out from. Oppression is worse than killing. Do not fight them by the Holy Mosque unless they fight you there. If they do, then slay them: Such is the requital for unbelievers" (2:191)

- " Fight them [infidels] till sedition comes to end, and the law of God [Islam] prevails" (2:193)

- " Etc., etc... The Qur'an is filled with teachings of intolerance, secular paranoia and hate!

The rest of the article here...
http://www.usenvy.com/islam.html

This is so old. Muslims can coexist in a democracy with people of different religions. They do so in America. Nice job of selecting quotes to support your bias. I can do the same.

Forum List

Back