Does the US government know where bin Laden is?

Does the US government know?

• Yes, the US government knows where he is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We used to know where he was, but we lost him once Obama became president

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. [FOX News]

funeral.jpg

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]

I read a post on here yesterday where someone said that if OBL was killed, he'd become a martyr and his death would be used as a recruiting tool. It made sense. Maybe the US government has no incentive to kill OBL.

I made a poll, just thought it'd be interesting to see what USMB thinks.

I think he's alive .

I'm more inclined to believe he is dead than to believe we're keeping him held somewhere as some sort of "enemy at the gates" and to keep whatever support for the war there is valid.

Lets walk on the wild side for a moment and assume the whackos are right when they say he's a CIA employee or that we enabled the attacks of 9/11, 7/7/ 3/11, Nairobi, Tanzania, Bali, Kobar Towers, and the USS Cole and Oh yeah, the attacks on WTC in 1993.

That would mean that at least three different administrations put their trust in this guy that he wouldn't spill the beans and most likely cause the government in Washington to fall--the scandal would be so very huge.

The idea that the twoofers bring fourth is so ridiculous on so many levels that it borders on insanity.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. [FOX News]

funeral.jpg

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

A December 2001 story from the Pakistan Observer. The article's source is a singular and anonymous Taliban leader. Not enough to be clear-cut proof of his death.

I read a post on here yesterday where someone said that if OBL was killed, he'd become a martyr and his death would be used as a recruiting tool. It made sense. Maybe the US government has no incentive to kill OBL.

I made a poll, just thought it'd be interesting to see what USMB thinks.

I think he's alive .

I'm more inclined to believe he is dead than to believe we're keeping him held somewhere as some sort of "enemy at the gates" and to keep whatever support for the war there is valid.

Lets walk on the wild side for a moment and assume the whackos are right when they say he's a CIA employee or that we enabled the attacks of 9/11, 7/7/ 3/11, Nairobi, Tanzania, Bali, Kobar Towers, and the USS Cole and Oh yeah, the attacks on WTC in 1993.

That would mean that at least three different administrations put their trust in this guy that he wouldn't spill the beans and most likely cause the government in Washington to fall--the scandal would be so very huge.

The idea that the twoofers bring fourth is so ridiculous on so many levels that it borders on insanity.

Which is why I hardly ever post here. :lol:

Does the US government know where bin Laden is?

Not since early in Bush's first term.

Forum List

Back