Does The Universe Have a Purpose?

We don't understand 95% of the matter and energy in the universe so how can anyone even think they can divine a purpose from the 5% we do understand?
because there's beer....
27497.png
is it too early to start drinking?

~S~

we do not have the intelligence/information to get anywhere close to an answer
Sure we do. We can use our own experiences as creators as a proxy. It's not that hard.

First clue, the purpose will be revealed in what it became, not how it started.
please explain:
god
creation
and let's have some specifics please
It’s common sense. You can’t know what the purpose of something is until it has reached the point of being practically complete.

The universe started out as subatomic particles with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. It then rapidly formed hydrogen and helium. From there it formed stellar structures and through supernovas created all of the elements and chemical compounds. From there matter was able to make the leap to life and life evolved until consciousness arose.

Consciousness is the pinnacle of creation and is the thing the universe was created to produce.

Sure we do. We can use our own experiences as creators as a proxy. It's not that hard.

please explain:
god
creation
It’s common sense. You can’t know what the purpose of something is until it has reached the point of being practically complete.

The universe started out as subatomic particles with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. It then rapidly formed hydrogen and helium. From there it formed stellar structures and through supernovas created all of the elements and chemical compounds. From there matter was able to make the leap to life and life evolved until consciousness arose.

Consciousness is the pinnacle of creation and is the thing the universe was created to produce.
no no no--stop trying to double talk
CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
what was god before creation? why did he create/etc
we want the '''''GOOD'' stuff [ the stuff you CAN'T explain ]

We don't understand 95% of the matter and energy in the universe so how can anyone even think they can divine a purpose from the 5% we do understand?
You can’t tell what the purpose of something is until it has reached its practically complete state.

Everything that has happened was necessary for intelligence to arise. Intelligence is written into the laws of nature.

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
No double talk. Just facts. The universe is an intelligence creating machine.

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

What were you before you created?

I already told you the how.

You are asking questions you can answer from your own experiences.

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
you DON'T know the answers/can't answer because I am right

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
I just gave you the answer. :lol:

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
Did you know that the atoms in your body are 14 billion years old?

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
I'm still waiting for your ''explanation''
also tell us how man ''appeared''/came to be/was created
specifics please

please explain:
god
creation

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
So I am older than dirt.

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
The universe started out as subatomic particles with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. It then rapidly formed hydrogen and helium. From there it formed stellar structures and through supernovas created all of the elements and chemical compounds. From there matter was able to make the leap to life and life evolved until consciousness arose. That's how man came to be. :smile:

Of course all of this was predestined to occur through the laws of nature which existed before space and time were created.

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
The universe started out as subatomic particles with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. It then rapidly formed hydrogen and helium. From there it formed stellar structures and through supernovas created all of the elements and chemical compounds. From there matter was able to make the leap to life and life evolved until consciousness arose. That's how man came to be. :smile:
ok
so a fully formed man just appeared?
or atoms came together and a fully formed man just appeared?

CREATION!
why/where/how/who/
Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
So why doesn't a tornado blow through a wrecking yard and leave a fully functional 747 in its wake?

Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
ok
No dear, couldn't you follow what I wrote?

Why do you create?

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
So why doesn't a tornado blow through a wrecking yard and leave a fully functional 747 in its wake?
Because that would defy the law of entropy.

But that is sort of what happened here.

hahahhahahahahahah
specifics please
ok
no--I can't
it's so detailed with so many facts/etc
......it's so obvious you DO know everything.....you know the purpose of creation/how/why/etc

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

specifics please
ok
no--I can't
it's so detailed with so many facts/etc
......it's so obvious you DO know everything.....you know the purpose of creation/how/why/etc

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
Yes, it's not that complicated. I don't understand how you can't.

Forum List

Back