Does the UN Need to monitor Obama's Use of Union Thugs to attack citizens?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Where's Jimmy Carter when we need him?

Does the world community need to be made aware of Obama's heavy-handed use of his para-military organization aka: Organized Labor to suppress Americans ability to speak out against an oppressive regime?

Does the world community need to be made aware of Obama's heavy-handed use of his para-military organization aka: Organized Labor to suppress Americans ability to speak out against an oppressive regime?
Wow, a wingnut endorsing action by the United Nations.

Wow, a wingnut endorsing action by the United Nations.

Irony is lost on some people. :cool:

Doesn't this thread really belong in Conspiracy Theories?

It does seem that more and more embarrissing 'events' keep happening for Obama, doesn't it.

It appears as if anyone has a dissenting opinion they will be vilified of physically assualted for doing so.

It does seem that more and more embarrissing 'events' keep happening for Obama, doesn't it.

It appears as if anyone has a dissenting opinion they will be vilified of physically assualted for doing so.

I'm just happy to see dems finally figuring it out, even the state-run media is getting uncomfortable betting this horse.

You think organized labor is similar to a military force?

The international community might get interested if actual paramilitaries exist in America. They aren't going to give a shit if its just rightwingers lying.

What?

Can you cite examples of this problem, please.

Organized labor is attacking citizens?

Why have none of us read of these attacks, Frank?

What?

Not just organized labor, but organized labor formed into paramilitary organizations to enforce dictatorial repression at Obama's whim.

I'm not an Obama apologist, but can't we at least try to stick with reality?

it doesn't "seem" that way. It is that way.And, the whole world is watching. Think about it.. With government controlled health care who saves the money?? The Unions. When health care is denied to seniors who saves money??? Unions. Why would we cover illegals? Cause the Unions plan to incorporate them the illegals..

Last edited:
We need to start chanting:

"THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!" at the next town hall meetings when the Union Thugs show up to beat on the elderly

"O-B-A-M-A How many citizens have you beat today?!"

I watched the video of the so called "attack."

A union member was down on the ground...no idea how he came to be there. Someone was standing above him and appeared to be about to kick him. Some man next to the "kicker" looked to be heading toward the melee when a man in a union shirt threw him to the ground. The person that is out there milking this for all he can and pretending to be injured and beaten was on the ground for about 1 second and got up without anyone beating him.

What?

because by your own DUmbass admissions you don't read and watch the news that report these things.. your sources keep it buried..

Here's the video of the "beating," Editec. The action starts right at the beginning.

Watch and tell me how the union member came to be on the ground and about to be stomped.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3aTQt1XEWY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Fight at Russ Carnahan Town Hall Event[/ame]

What?

Not just organized labor, but organized labor formed into paramilitary organizations to enforce dictatorial repression at Obama's whim.

I'm not an Obama apologist, but can't we at least try to stick with reality?

Sticking with reality would be nice, I agree.

Hence, since I have read nothing of these "attacks" I am seeking additional information about it.

I have heard nothing about such attacks and am seeking clarification of Franks charges.

I watched the video of the so called "attack."

A union member was down on the ground...no idea how he came to be there. Someone was standing above him and appeared to be about to kick him. Some man next to the "kicker" looked to be heading toward the melee when a man in a union shirt threw him to the ground. The person that is out there milking this for all he can and pretending to be injured and beaten was on the ground for about 1 second and got up without anyone beating him.

I haven't seen this video or heard about it until now.

Can you give us a link to it?

union thugs suck............

Expect more of this crap as the Obama SS gets organized over the next couple of weeks..........we are all going to see staged bs from the leeches of this country.............

union thugs suck............

Expect more of this crap as the Obama SS gets organized over the next couple of weeks..........we are all going to see staged bs from the leeches of this country.............
Have you actually watched the video? A union member was down on the ground and it appeared that the guy in question was about to attack him when he got thrown on the ground by another union member.

I cannot tell jackshit about what happened.

The so-called attack happened before the video started.

It opens with some guy in a union shirt on the ground.

Who attacked who, exactly?

the guy on the ground attacked somebody?

Pretty crappy thug-work if the thug ends up on the ground in my opinion.

Forum List

Back