Does the U.S.have a future with its current Birth-Rate?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
FAMILY
"When it comes to forecasting the future, the birthrate is the nearest thing to hard numbers. If only a million babies are born in 2006, it's hard to have two million adults enter the workforce in 2026... And the hard data on babies around the Western world is that they're running out a lot faster than the oil is. 'Replacement' fertility rate—i.e., the number you need for merely a stable population, not getting any bigger, not getting any smaller—is 2.1 babies per woman. Some countries are well above that: the global fertility leader, Somalia, is 6.91, Niger 6.83, Afghanistan 6.78, Yemen 6.75. Notice what those nations have in common? Scroll way down to the bottom of the Hot One Hundred top breeders and you'll eventually find the United States, hovering just at replacement rate with 2.07 births per woman. Ireland is 1.87, New Zealand 1.79, Australia 1.76. But Canada's fertility rate is down to 1.5, well below replacement rate; Germany and Austria are at 1.3, the brink of the death spiral; Russia and Italy are at 1.2; Spain 1.1, about half replacement rate. That's to say, Spain's population is halving every generation. By 2050, Italy's population will have fallen by 22%, Bulgaria's by 36%, Estonia's by 52%... The latter half of the decline and fall of great civilizations follows a familiar pattern: affluence, softness, decadence, extinction... A society that has no children has no future." —Mark Steyn

Many of the European countries are so worried about falling population that they're paying women to have children. Australia just started a payment program, so did Poland. France pays even more to women who choose to have a third.

The only reason, according to articles I've read, the US has a decent birth rate is because of hispanic births. Whites and blacks have about the same birth rate but it's below replacement.

The countries not birthing children are white.

The countries popping them out like crazy are non-white.

If whites don't employ some combination of trying to reverse this trend or at least defending what they have, for instance by stopping non-white immigration to their countries, they will become extinct as a people, and life for their children and grandchildren will be nasty indeed. Ever been the lone white person walking down the street in the Bronx? Most whites never have, so they believe the liberal lies about multiracial happiness. Truth is that non-whites will DESTROY whites when they get the chance.

Trust me. once i find a wife we will be more than willing to increase the population:-D

And of course our nation has a future. The future isnt determined and it might not be the best. But it might also be awesome. I forsee the United States continuing to grow. Immigration will continue. that in and of itself will ensure the growth of our nation. Course WJ doesnt exactly like that idea.

Forum List

Back