CDZ Does the Texas church shooting change the gun debate? 6 seconds to stop the attacker....

Screen-Shot-2019-12-31-at-4.24.20-PM.png

I asked the right and the left what kind of society allows people they don't trust to own a firearm to run amok in our society. That person could use an automobile, machete, knife, poison, etc.

Instead of answering the question, BOTH sides decided to attack me. Like I keep saying, both sides are going to the same destination, just by different routes. The reason we didn't get a straight answer - they're scared shitless of the truth.

I think America is in sad shape if you think that the only alternatives we have to dealing with unruly children is to drug them or send them to mental institutions when there are endless other possibilities to saving lives and preventing a large portion of the violence people end up committing.

Like it or not, believe it or not, America creates most shooters in the schools and through drugs. They don't just turn out that way in most instances. BTW, someone should ask the smart a##es with their juvenile responses how they go about employing Gel electrophoresis.

I asked the right and the left what kind of society allows people they don't trust to own a firearm to run amok in our society. That person could use an automobile, machete, knife, poison, etc.

Instead of answering the question, BOTH sides decided to attack me. Like I keep saying, both sides are going to the same destination, just by different routes. The reason we didn't get a straight answer - they're scared shitless of the truth.

I think America is in sad shape if you think that the only alternatives we have to dealing with unruly children is to drug them or send them to mental institutions when there are endless other possibilities to saving lives and preventing a large portion of the violence people end up committing.

Like it or not, believe it or not, America creates most shooters in the schools and through drugs. They don't just turn out that way in most instances. BTW, someone should ask the smart a##es with their juvenile responses how they go about employing Gel electrophoresis.

And you didn't answer....

What is your secret to finding these people? Please, tell us, with all of your experience...considering all of the people with mental health issues in this country, a country of over 320 million people......and 10 of them last year used 10 of 600 million guns illegally to commit murder in a public setting.

Fatherless homes.....that is the biggest factor.

What is your secret to finding these people? Please, tell us, with all of your experience...considering all of the people with mental health issues in this country, a country of over 320 million people......and 10 of them last year used 10 of 600 million guns illegally to commit murder in a public setting.

You're kind of a joke... a Second Amendment wannabe with all the answers. I told you before there is NO secret. But, the answer won't fit on a bumper sticker; it's longer than a Tweet.

I don't like people that have no respect for their elders and those who approach a subject offering sound counsel. Had you asked questions respectfully, we would have made progress. You know, I've asked some questions here that haven't been answered too.

Just a synopsis of the answer you're seeking is twenty pages long. The actual proposal has a pre -program element, the implementation of the idea, and the post program.

The alternative is like most other solutions. Too many people profit off the chaos. Too many people thrive and profit off the conflict and contention much the same way Al Sharpton profits off racial issues.

You pretend to want the truth, but you don't. Your ego only lends itself to you having the one and only answer. And, yet, the four plus decades of hearing the same old, same old, the evidence against your solutions keeps mounting, the problem gets worse, and you have nothing more than condescension for anyone that disagrees with you.

No I did not answer you - and not likely to. I'm not your push button monkey; you never answered me; I'm not going to waste time with ignorance and abject stupidity only to be disrespected. So, we should call it a day.

Fatherless homes.....that is the biggest factor.

Fatherless homes... and we could go back another step and tell people WHY we have fatherless homes.

James Wilson, Signer of the Constitution; U. S. Supreme Court Justice stated,

"Human law must rest its authority ultimately upon the authority of that law which is divine. . . . Far from being rivals or enemies, religion and law are twin sisters, friends, and mutual assistants. Indeed, these two sciences run into each other."

Donald Trump told you that he would "Make America Great Again"

What defines "great?" And in a great society wouldn't you expect people to observe some objective way to learn from previous generations? If, at some previous time, America was great, how do you write a myriad of laws that take you back to a time BEFORE we had millions of laws?

If we have fatherless homes because it's too easy to get married, too easy to get divorced and nobody truly responsible for the rearing of children, wouldn't we be well served to admit that the lack of respect of human life (which gives a pretext for gun control) needs to be discussed?

You're kind of a joke... a Second Amendment wannabe with all the answers. I told you before there is NO secret. But, the answer won't fit on a bumper sticker; it's longer than a Tweet.

I don't like people that have no respect for their elders and those who approach a subject offering sound counsel. Had you asked questions respectfully, we would have made progress. You know, I've asked some questions here that haven't been answered too.

Just a synopsis of the answer you're seeking is twenty pages long. The actual proposal has a pre -program element, the implementation of the idea, and the post program.

The alternative is like most other solutions. Too many people profit off the chaos. Too many people thrive and profit off the conflict and contention much the same way Al Sharpton profits off racial issues.

You pretend to want the truth, but you don't. Your ego only lends itself to you having the one and only answer. And, yet, the four plus decades of hearing the same old, same old, the evidence against your solutions keeps mounting, the problem gets worse, and you have nothing more than condescension for anyone that disagrees with you.

No I did not answer you - and not likely to. I'm not your push button monkey; you never answered me; I'm not going to waste time with ignorance and abject stupidity only to be disrespected. So, we should call it a day.

Yep.....so good you can't post it......

Yep.....so good you can't post it......

Sure I could post a 20 page synopsis or 170 pages of the whole idea. Nobody would read it. So far, all you've done is to make silly assumptions, do attack posts, and accuse of the most ridiculous and idiotic things known to God or man.

I sometimes question the decisions I made in life... like formally studying the issues, volunteering to work pro-bono for people who put their butt on the line to make a difference AND inadvertently putting myself into the same predicament.

Sir, when you've been beaten, lied to, lied about, shot, run through the system a couple of times, maligned in the press and other media, falsely accused, betrayed, libeled and slandered not to mention stalked over what you believe and as retribution for your efforts, get back to me.

Your desperation posts and badgering are not becoming for anyone on the right. If you intend to be the leader you have let yourself believe you are, then go out and EARN your place. Don't kid yourself. All the banter on this earth will not put you in my league.

Forum List

Back