Does The Tea Party Have a duty to expose

America thankfully witnesses the TPM demise mirroring that of the JBS.

The clear sign is the ever more incredible charges.

Keep it up, TeaPs, keep it up.

America thankfully witnesses the TPM demise mirroring that of the JBS.

The clear sign is the ever more incredible charges.

Keep it up, TeaPs, keep it up.

We get it. You liberals hate the tea party. They stand for everything you're against. Limited government, strong national security, individual responsibility, etc......

The mainstream Republicans, like me, hate the TPM.

80% of America does not like the TPM.

You are a footnote in history after 2014.

Obama's Rasputin.....Valerie Jarret? This sinister character in Obama's court needs to be put in the spotlight...and since the media will not do it...others must take up the task.

Obama's Valerie Jarrett: Often Whispered about, But Never Challenged | National Review Online

What exactly does this article have to do with the tea party?

A better question: What does your head have to do with your butt? Oh my bad...I forgot--dat is where you keep it. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The mainstream Republicans, like me, hate the TPM.

80% of America does not like the TPM.

You are a footnote in history after 2014.

Republicans don't use commie terms like footnote in history.

You aren't writing for Pravda here, try to at least keep your cover up.

footnote is a communist term? wow! all those term papers I had to use foot notes on.

Footnote of history, asheap of history, yadda yadda yadda. typical agitprop commie crap.

and you know it so stop playing stupid, or in your case, stupider.

Valerie Jarret is Persian born bitch raised by commies who also palled around with Barry's daddy Frank Davis among other scum bags such as terrorist Bill Ayers etc. She is a filthy commie.

Valerie Jarret is Persian born bitch raised by commies who also palled around with Barry's daddy Frank Davis among other scum bags such as terrorist Bill Ayers etc. She is a filthy commie.

All true and forty years ago all that would have made a difference. The slimy **** would have been outed like the scum that she is and the press would have been leading the charge.

Forum List

Back