Does the studio have the right to tell actors to wear underwear?

R

rdean

Apparently, Actor Jon Hamm from Mad Men is very angry the studio his telling him to stop going "commando" and wear some briefs. They even photoshop his penis out of promotional pictures for the show.

Does the studio have the right to be personal with something, so, well, "private"?

Apparently, he is outraged that people are so focused on one small part of him (small?). Is this something the studio should just leave alone?

Pictures of Jon Hamm and his poorly hidden "friend"

Imo, the studio doesn't have any grounds to tell him anything when he is off the set. On set, in character? Yeah, the studio can tell him to stop going commando. It isn't in keeping with his character ... at least it wasn't. MM is entering into the 70's though. High waisted, skin tight, polyester leisure suits. No wonder the studio wants him to put on underwear.

Apparently, Actor Jon Hamm from Mad Men is very angry the studio his telling him to stop going "commando" and wear some briefs. They even photoshop his penis out of promotional pictures for the show.

Does the studio have the right to be personal with something, so, well, "private"?

Apparently, he is outraged that people are so focused on one small part of him (small?). Is this something the studio should just leave alone?

Pictures of Jon Hamm and his poorly hidden "friend"

come on Dean say it don't disappoint me.........how are the Republicans responsible for this?....maybe the head of the studio is one.....

One thing is certain ... Jon Hamm's girlfriend is one lucky, and no doubt quite satisfied, woman.

he could be terrible in the sack Zoom......how many times have i heard woman say a big dick aint shit if he doesn't know how to use it.....you ever hear the story of the big broom and the little broom?...:eusa_eh:

One thing is certain ... Jon Hamm's girlfriend is one lucky, and no doubt quite satisfied, woman.

he could be terrible in the sack Zoom......how many times have i heard woman say a big dick aint shit if he doesn't know how to use it.....you ever hear the story of the big broom and the little broom?...:eusa_eh:

When women say 'size doesn't matter'? We're lying!

Jon Hamm strikes me as someone who knows what he's got and knows how to use it. ;)

Most places of business have a dress code that they enforce...but perhaps they'll now have to ensure that it's in writing if not already, and everyone will have to sign it.

Forum List

Back