Does the RW still worship Putin? LOL!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Putin-Obama-Chess.jpeg

Remember this? And headlines like:
House Intel Chair: Putin's Playing Chess, Obama's Playing Marbles
Rep. Rogers Putin Is Playing Chess We re Playing Marbles Video RealClearPolitics

Well well well....We have a turn of events that I am sure the RW will say is bad (up is down logic) or that Obama had nothing to do with any of it.

Putin s failures leave Russia reeling MSNBC

Quote:
t was poised to be the biggest arms deal ever between a NATO country and Russia. France had a deal worth more than 1 billion euros to deliver a warship to Russia, and given Europe’s economy and the number of jobs involved, French President Francois Hollande really wanted the deal to go forward.
But it did not. President Obama urged Hollande to leave Vladimir Putin isolated and the French president agreed, announcing last week that the warship delivery was off “until further notice” in light of Russia’s aggression towards Ukraine. :rofl:

Late yesterday, Putin suffered yet another failure.

President Vladimir V. Putin said Monday that he would scrap Russia’s South Stream gas pipeline, a grandiose project that was once intended to establish the country’s dominance in southeastern Europe but instead fell victim to Russia’s increasingly toxic relationship with the West.

The New York Times characterized this as a “rare diplomatic defeat” for Putin, though I’m not sure why. Indeed, diplomatic defeats appear to be the only thing the Russian president has accomplished lately.
As Kevin Drum noted, “Ukraine is more firmly allied to the West than ever. Finland is wondering if it might not be such a bad idea to join NATO after all. The Baltic states, along with just about every other Russian neighbor, are desperate to reinforce their borders – and their NATO commitments. Russia has been dumped from the G7 and Putin himself was brutally snubbed by practically every other world leader at the G20 meeting in Brisbane. Economic sanctions are wreaking havoc with the Russian economy. China took advantage of all this to drive a harder bargain in negotiations over the long-planned Siberian gas pipeline. Even Angela Merkel has finally turned on Putin.”

For months, Republicans in the United States ran around singing Putin’s praises, convinced that it was the Russian autocrat gaining power and prestige on the international stage, while President Obama “failed to lead” and American influence waned.

It seems painfully obvious now that Republicans had it backwards.

This last line describes republican tactics to a T

I’ve long believed this is the detail that Putin’s American admirers have never fully understood: some people act tough to hide their insecurities, while others actually are tough and see no need for pretenses. Putin belongs in the former camp, which seems to impress GOP politicians in the United States, but which doesn’t actually produce positive results for Russia.

If Putin would stop nibbling at the edges and put his size six Russian boot up obama's ass this fleabiting would stop.

Poor Putin is getting his butt kicked by Obama as his country heads into a recession
Meanwhile the US economy is outpacing the rest of the world

You bet he is a GOP hero

The RW always admires someone who talks tough but backs it up with nothing.

I find this quote to be hysterically spot on:

"I understand why he has to do this — to prove he's a man. "He's afraid of his own weakness. Russia has nothing, no successful politics or economy. All they have is this." Angela Merkel

The rightwing idolized "tough guy" Putin doing what he wants while weak Obama hits him with sanctions

Now, Putins country is heading for recession, ruple is crashing, GDP tanking....while "weak" Obama has the strongest economy on the planet

"I understand why he has to do this — to prove he's a man. "He's afraid of his own weakness. Russia has nothing, no successful politics or economy. All they have is this." Angela Merkel

The very definition of "All hat and no Cattle"

Or "all bark and no bite"

RW swoon over people who talk more like a WWF character than a politician. It gets them wet

The very definition of "All hat and no Cattle"

Or "all bark and no bite"

RW swoon over people who talk more like a WWF character than a politician. It gets them wet

Fox News was all aflutter in their manliness comparisons of Putin to Obama

Wimpy old Obama bitch slapped Putin into submission

The rightwing idolized "tough guy" Putin doing what he wants while weak Obama hits him with sanctions

Now, Putins country is heading for recession, ruple is crashing, GDP tanking....while "weak" Obama has the strongest economy on the planet

From July:

Watching how Obama refuses to oppose the Russians effectively in any place they get caught by the press, many are getting the idea that Obama is afraid of Putin.

Is this true?

Yes, in my opinion. Actually I see Obama, afraid of his own shadow. This is not a courageous, decisive man.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

More from July:

I have found that you can easily judge a man by how he functions in his marriage.

Obama is terrorized and bullied by Michelle at home.

And that is reflected in his psychological makeup and makes him ineffectual as a world leader. .. :cool:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back