Does the Republican base really think RW Billionaires are "on their side"?

Of course Rdean thinks Liberal Billionaires are on his side.

Don't you bother to do any research?

Examples of "liberal billionaires" and what they do with their money:

Gates - wants to end malaria

Buffet - wants to raise taxes on other billionaires

Do you want me to link to a list of what Republican billionaires want? Always so worried about Democrats while getting buttfucked from behind. So tell us, what do Republican billionaires want. Be careful. I already know.

wow you're dumb. Buffet, why not spend his own money? If he's sto for the people, why did he kill the keystone pipeline for his own company? UH OH looks like you have a leak in your airhead.
Gates, wow he wants to end malaria and Carnegie made a university AND a great hall. Plus if Gates were really a friend to liberals, he end AIDS not malaria, We all know liberals want to spend as much on AIDS as possible, malaria just diverts it from their sex killing disease.

Soros causes currencies to crash and places to go into recession....woooooohoooooooo

Sorry rdean, you're out of your league, because I dont give a fuck if somone has money, only you do. if they do great for them, I dont have envy.

Repub logic it goes like this:

The Unions are influencing elections for their own personal gain. The Koch Brothers are infl...donating to elections for their love of America.

No. I think they are on their own side, along with LW Billionaires.

It's a role of government equation for me. Do I think a right leaning approach is best or a left leaning approach? Currently I think a right leaning approach is best. That could change, but so far the left leaning approach hasn't worked. The economy is cyclical so while I think the loss of 750K jobs per month is abhorrent, I don't think that rate is permanent and I don't think anyone could have stopped it.

The left leaning approach to picking winners, subsidizing and controlling business sectors, increasing regulation instead of increasing oversight, and bailing out state governments didn't jump start the economy as promised.

Time for a change.

Repub logic it goes like this:

The Unions are influencing elections for their own personal gain. The Koch Brothers are infl...donating to elections for their love of America.

Again projection, most people are out for themselves, we understand this concept, hence we understand buisness, yet you project and just swap the koch brothers and unions and you have what YOU believe. I think the billionaires actually care more about people than unions do though. But even if not, when I work for a company I'm not unquestionable loyal, maybe you are.

Do you want me to link to a list of what Republican billionaires want? Always so worried about Democrats while getting buttfucked from behind. So tell us, what do Republican billionaires want. Be careful. I already know.

Buffet is a hypocrite who refuses to pay the taxes he owes.

I don't know what "Republican Billionaires" want, but the Koch brothers want a free country, not some people's republic like the turds who vote for Obama.

I don't know what "Republican Billionaires" want, but the Koch brothers want a free country, not some people's republic like the turds who vote for Obama.

Exactally I think they're ok with coca cola and allowing you to turn your thermostat to whatever you want and hey I dont think they want to fine you for not recycling either, aint freedom grand!

Exactally I think they're ok with coca cola and allowing you to turn your thermostat to whatever you want and hey I dont think they want to fine you for not recycling either, aint freedom grand!

Yeah, and I bet they won't try to make Big Gulps and Slurpees illegal!

Gates is a POS! He wants to push an ineffective Vaccine with deadly side effects on Africans:
Media pushes 'success' of experimental GSK malaria vaccine while ignoring deadly side effects

Buffet doesn't pay taxes!:
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Going Back To 2002

Don't you bother to do any research? :confused:

Fuck, Obamafuck has been pushing flu shots - my job gave me one (it was mandatory) 5 years ago and I have been fucked up ever since then..... I have had "cold like symptoms" for the last 5 years....

I don't feel sick but I have had a constant runny nose for the last 5 years....

FUCK those flu shots - not to mention I didn't want it in the first place but the union said "if you want to keep your job you will take the shot."

I hate those motherfuckers....

Oh, not to mention a week after I got the shot I got a mysterious illness that was diagnosed as "strep throat."

I don't know what those fucks shot into my body.......

But seems to have a bit of a problem paying his own....:lol::lol:

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

It's a role of government equation for me. Do I think a right leaning approach is best or a left leaning approach? Currently I think a right leaning approach is best. That could change, but so far the left leaning approach hasn't worked. The economy is cyclical so while I think the loss of 750K jobs per month is abhorrent, I don't think that rate is permanent and I don't think anyone could have stopped it.

The left leaning approach to picking winners, subsidizing and controlling business sectors, increasing regulation instead of increasing oversight, and bailing out state governments didn't jump start the economy as promised.

Time for a change.

So far the left leaning approach hasnt worked? What left leaning policies would that be? The stimulus was 50% tax cuts because Obama refused to work with Republicans who wanted it, then didnt want it once Obama agreed to it. It's weird how you guys push for things until you get it then cry foul.

Dems influence elections = Bad
Repubs influence elections = Good

Makes sense dont it? What people should be pushing for is public financing in elections then either side couldnt bitch about it, but no that would be too easy. Then the monied interests wouldnt have us at each others throats. Cant have that!

Time for a change.

So far the left leaning approach hasnt worked? What left leaning policies would that be? The stimulus was 50% tax cuts because Obama refused to work with Republicans who wanted it, then didnt want it once Obama agreed to it. It's weird how you guys push for things until you get it then cry foul.

The stimulus was not 50% tax cuts. it was budgeted as about 30% tax cuts which have not materialized. There is no data on the success of the stimulus tax cuts because there is no success there. The tax cuts were either too specific and manipulative or simply not enough to provide an incentive.

The left leaning approach didn't work. It was sold as a means to jump start the economy, fuel a roaring recovery and predicted in both the pitch and the next budged to keep unemployment under 8%. It was supposed to go towards "shovel ready" projects and ended up mostly going to bail out state governments.

The left leaning approach to creating jobs was either just accounting tricks which gave us the "created or saved" figure or outright boondoggles that fed inefficient bureaucracies.

Regardless of the reasons, justifications, or political rhetoric nobody can deny the fact that the economy is in terrible shape. It's time to try something new.

Makes sense dont it? What people should be pushing for is public financing in elections then either side couldnt bitch about it, but no that would be too easy. Then the monied interests wouldnt have us at each others throats. Cant have that!

Public financing? Oh that's great, put government in charge of who gets elected. :cuckoo:

Public financing? Oh that's great, put government in charge of who gets elected. :cuckoo:

Yeah they want the government to control everything. Again if they dont have the govt. tell them what to do, they cant function. Freedom must be hard for these people. awwwwww

Forum List

Back