Does the race of illegal immigrants matter to you?

You're probably right. I can't argue with an idiot like you. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Here's a hint for you, dickhead. Count up all the people that are agreeing with your stance on illegal immigration and subtract 1 for your own vote. The resulting number should be very close to your IQ.

Here's a hint for you: I came on this board and gave people the facts.
snip
You wouldn't know a fact if it came up and smacked you on the ass.

I can't for the life of me figure out how your rep level is still in the green.

It will be counter productive for any illegals to want to become citizens now. They can't retire back home and start a little business. Everything they make will be subject to US taxes.

I read a couple threads on here the other day by brain dead idiots named buddycolt and cuntamacious who want the US to have completely open borders so and were accusing everyone who voiced their opinion against it of being racist towards Hispanics and Brown people. Clearly they have sympathy for the illegals because they are Hispanic and can relate to them, if the majority of the illegal aliens were the same race or ethnicity as you would you view them differently? I am half black and half white and I don't care if the illegals were mostly Black Africans, I wouldn't want them here without papers, however alot of people feel differently. Thoughts?

If they were white and spoke english, who would notice? But isn't that the point, illegals aren't white and they stick out like a sore thumb. I notice when people of a different culture/race/ language reject me, my culture, hate me personally because of my race and they can't speak to me unless through a bleeding interpreter. As if expecting THEM to immigrate legally and acclimate is a horrible sin. Things weren't this way 20 years ago, but, some how, liberals click their collective ruby heels together and proclaim "Diverisity" and all this divisiveness is now natural? This isn't and never was about race, it's about a paradighm shift. One I will NEVER accept.

Last edited:
I read a couple threads on here the other day by brain dead idiots named buddycolt and cuntamacious who want the US to have completely open borders so and were accusing everyone who voiced their opinion against it of being racist towards Hispanics and Brown people. Clearly they have sympathy for the illegals because they are Hispanic and can relate to them, if the majority of the illegal aliens were the same race or ethnicity as you would you view them differently? I am half black and half white and I don't care if the illegals were mostly Black Africans, I wouldn't want them here without papers, however alot of people feel differently. Thoughts?

The issue is clearly too politically charged for rational debate, much less a solution.

Open your eyes.

"Open your eyes" = "Agree with me!"

Answer: Fuck off

I've been posting on the board for several years now. Most of the regulars will tell you not to read between my lines as I say what I think. Open your eyes, in this case means you aren't seeing what's really happening. Go volunteer at your local foodbank, your church, your local mission. See what's really happening in our country.

It means "Agree with me!" That's what that empty phrase has always meaned. If you are using it, that means you are a presumptuous, arrogant piece of shit. No need to read between any lines to see that. Here's an extra "fuck you" if you think you know what volunteer work I do in my community, you presumptuous fuck. Not agreeing with the almight YOU does NOT equate to not "seeing what's really happening." Get the fuck over yourself.

We have a media that is controlled....we have a choice of two people for each office, the dems and the reps and they are both for free trade, slavery of illegals and increasing our debt at the expense of our people.

The dems and the reps are really the same and we have no real choice for those who represent us, if you think otherwise, you need to open your eyes.

You are welcome to your hysterical hyperbole and to vent your personal impotence through such empty whines, but your bitter little view of the world is NOT reality and a failure to share your personal emotional issues does NOT indicate a need to "open your eyes." Again, get the fuck over yourself, emobitch.

That's why most of you on the anti - immigrant side can't defend your position without resorting to a lynch mob mentality and / or swearing at people, talking trash you wouldn't have the balls to say to a person's face. I'm not intimidated by cowards..

The only one "anti-immigrant" here is you, douchebag, and don't kid yourself about talking to a person's face, tough-guy. If you've got even one tooth left in your empty head it proves you only play your little game here online. Don't fucking kid yourself, tough-guy.

I would admire people of any color who actually went through the process and worked/earned their way into our country. The dedication and responsibility it would show, would probably mean that most of them would enhance our society in many ways.

It is OUR liberties we are trying to protect, idiot. Do you not understand that Foreign citizens are not entitled to our rights?
What we enjoy as citizen of this country is worth protecting from those that would come here just to take advantage of what we have to offer.

Folks bandy that word idiot around a lot here. I'll try and not think about where you're from while I give you a factual answer to your post.

The Declaration of Independence states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

That is the principle this country was founded upon and I don't see where it could have possibly applied to American "citizens" since such did not exist. Men are born with unalienable Rights. BTW, the Declaration of Independence is law in the U.S. and has been cited as authority in over 100 court cases.

(source: Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process)

That article kind of blows your theory out of the water, don't you think?

Your liberties are not safe when my Liberties are not safe... neither are the foreigners. The reason I know this is because I have been on the receiving end of the so - called "Patriot Act" (an anti - immigrant law) and that was done when the government had the perception people like you and I were on the same team! Since I won the case and know a thing or two about Liberty, I don't feel like an idiot.
The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship.

So you've noticed I live in Alabama and assume I'm a dumb redneck, huh?

Suppose you tell me where are you from, asshole, and I'll tell you where I grew up.

That's why most of you on the anti - immigrant side can't defend your position without resorting to a lynch mob mentality and / or swearing at people, talking trash you wouldn't have the balls to say to a person's face. I'm not intimidated by cowards..

The only one "anti-immigrant" here is you, douchebag, and don't kid yourself about talking to a person's face, tough-guy. If you've got even one tooth left in your empty head it proves you only play your little game here online. Don't fucking kid yourself, tough-guy.

Take it to PM I will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Folks bandy that word idiot around a lot here. I'll try and not think about where you're from while I give you a factual answer to your post.

The Declaration of Independence states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

That is the principle this country was founded upon and I don't see where it could have possibly applied to American "citizens" since such did not exist. Men are born with unalienable Rights. BTW, the Declaration of Independence is law in the U.S. and has been cited as authority in over 100 court cases.

(source: Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process)

That article kind of blows your theory out of the water, don't you think?

Your liberties are not safe when my Liberties are not safe... neither are the foreigners. The reason I know this is because I have been on the receiving end of the so - called "Patriot Act" (an anti - immigrant law) and that was done when the government had the perception people like you and I were on the same team! Since I won the case and know a thing or two about Liberty, I don't feel like an idiot.
The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship.

So you've noticed I live in Alabama and assume I'm a dumb redneck, huh?

Suppose you tell me where are you from, asshole, and I'll tell you where I grew up.

Now then, your claim is "The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship."

I think you're vying for the title of the board's dumbest son of a bitch. The Constitution never confers Rights. Rights existed before the Constitution - the author's point in the cited article. If you read it, you'd realize how absolutely ignorant you are.

Then again, I could never expect much from you snaggled toothed, cigarette smoking, pig fucking dumb asses.

I would admire people of any color who actually went through the process and worked/earned their way into our country. The dedication and responsibility it would show, would probably mean that most of them would enhance our society in many ways.

The problem is not everybody wants to come here to be a citizen... and we should not be wishing citizenship on them.

Here's a hint for you, dickhead. Count up all the people that are agreeing with your stance on illegal immigration and subtract 1 for your own vote. The resulting number should be very close to your IQ.

snip

Are all you xenophobes obsessed with my ass?

You appear to be the one with an aversion to facts. All you can do is rant and rave a little.

I'm not your buddy, douchebag. Say whatever stupid shit you want right here. Better yet, just shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
snip

Are all you xenophobes obsessed with my ass?

You appear to be the one with an aversion to facts. All you can do is rant and rave a little.

What "xenophobes" you idiot?

The problem is not everybody wants to come here to be a citizen... and we should not be wishing citizenship on them.

Not "everyone" needs to come here at all. Some, like you, need very much to leave.

If you noticed, welcoming immigrants is limited to non-white immigrants. No one is much interested in allowing in educated white Europeans and if they are white South Africans, forget it.

"Open your eyes" = "Agree with me!"

Answer: Fuck off

I've been posting on the board for several years now. Most of the regulars will tell you not to read between my lines as I say what I think. Open your eyes, in this case means you aren't seeing what's really happening. Go volunteer at your local foodbank, your church, your local mission. See what's really happening in our country.

It means "Agree with me!" That's what that empty phrase has always meaned. If you are using it, that means you are a presumptuous, arrogant piece of shit. No need to read between any lines to see that. Here's an extra "fuck you" if you think you know what volunteer work I do in my community, you presumptuous fuck. Not agreeing with the almight YOU does NOT equate to not "seeing what's really happening." Get the fuck over yourself.

Well you'll at least noticed I avoided reducing myself to cussing at you to get my point across.

Well you'll at least noticed I avoided reducing myself to cussing at you to get my point across.

I'm very impressed.

Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life.

No, they are not. You are mistaken if you think your stupidity has the power to alter reality.

I'm stupid? Reality is we have several agreements and treaties that will link Canada, the U.S. and Mexico together:

Highway To Hell? - The Daily Beast

America was founded upon the principle of an "open border." It's part of our heritage.

You claiming that open borders is not a reality is a delusion that even your side would laugh at offline.

What does the Welcome Mat to America say?

Yes motherfucker, you are indeed stupid. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back