Does the race of illegal immigrants matter to you?

Let me get on your level.

Don't be so ambitious, you'll only disappoint yourself when you fall short again.

You're probably right. I can't argue with an idiot like you. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You've proven that you can't "argue" with anyone, idiot. You just repeat your asinine 'talking points' over and over. You may suffer from delusions about what you are, but it is clear enough to the rest of us.

I read a couple threads on here the other day by brain dead idiots named buddycolt and cuntamacious who want the US to have completely open borders so and were accusing everyone who voiced their opinion against it of being racist towards Hispanics and Brown people. Clearly they have sympathy for the illegals because they are Hispanic and can relate to them, if the majority of the illegal aliens were the same race or ethnicity as you would you view them differently? I am half black and half white and I don't care if the illegals were mostly Black Africans, I wouldn't want them here without papers, however alot of people feel differently. Thoughts?

For someone that don't exercise good common sense High_Gravity you shouldn't pick fights you cannot win. People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... if you know what I mean.

So, now you're half black and half white... wonder which half is black? So, instead of discussing the issues, we're back to trading barbs? Okay, you accuse me of being brain dead because I couldn't tell whether you were a transexual or a woman when you propositioned me. At least I have a brain. You want everyone else to give you thoughts because you don't have any of your own. And you're just dumb enough to pick another fight with me.

Look, on another thread you obsessed over my dick, my ass and were so dumbstruck that you couldn't form a complete sentence. Guys, this chick may look good in her avatar, but if she had as many on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a penis porcupine. She has to come down on the Hispanics, pretending she knew better than to say the idiotic things she did in her opening post. Know this: she could sue her brains for non - support and win. She don't want to tell she's just a dumb blond that wants to be half black because that's her way of telling you she got injected.

Back to earth:

I don't like the term "illegal aliens" for four reasons:

1) NOBODY is an "illegal" any damn thing until they've been afforded Due Process
2) The majority, if not all, the people most of those using the "illegal alien" term find Hispanics to be ones they direct their anger toward
3) High_Gravity does not seem to understand that employers have an inherent Right to hire whomever they want. Laws that prohibit that would be patently unconstitutional. Regardless of what we think about Hispanics, those who invite them here have as much Right to do so as you do to hate them
4) The term "illegal alien" is more than a pejorative term; it is also a legal term. Once you insist on calling people "illegal aliens" then you could be called a terrorist, enemy combatant, etc. It's all about this little thing called the Constitution and a guarantee of equal protection of the law. If the law does not protect the immigrant from being presumed guilty, it cannot protect YOU when you need it. That flies right over High_Gravity's head.

Open borders have been here since before the colonists and they beat the hell out of a ONE WORLD POLICE FORCE with drones in the sky that can monitor you as well. It beats the hell out of a combination police / military force that presumes guilt and shoots then asks questions versus police that investigate, ask questions and only shoot afterward.

High_Gravity wants to blame people she calls "illegal aliens" for her drug problem. That's like blaming flies when you keep dumping garbage in your yard. Drugs are supply and demand. Quit smoking that pot and snorting that coke and the pushers will leave you alone.

I propositioned you faggot?really?:lol: post the PM's than.
Why does Brain Dead Buddy have positive rep?

If America ridded itself of all 'illegal' immigrants, who would work at Tyson Chicken?

There are far too many monied interests concerned with securing cheap, some might say 'slave', labor. And many of those interested in securing that particular labor pool are the same folks Conservatives want to shelter.

What a conundrum! Coddle the rich who are employing immigrant labor or drive out all those workers? What is a Conservative to do?

Buddy?

Does the race of illegal immigrants matter to you?

No, the race of illegal immigrants as you call them, does not matter to me in the least. If they are here illegally, they are criminals. Criminals matter to me and I feel they should all be deported as soon as they are discovered. I am not a "politically correct" person as my friend High_Gravity is. Illegal immigrants to me translates to what they really are, illegal aliens.

Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life.

No, they are not. You are mistaken if you think your stupidity has the power to alter reality.

I'm stupid? Reality is we have several agreements and treaties that will link Canada, the U.S. and Mexico together:

Highway To Hell? - The Daily Beast

America was founded upon the principle of an "open border." It's part of our heritage.

You claiming that open borders is not a reality is a delusion that even your side would laugh at offline.

What does the Welcome Mat to America say?

Buddy Colt is heavily connected to the illegal alien community so he wants open borders so they can come here anytime they want. What a douche bag.:lol:

Take solace in the FACT that no matter how many meaningless posts he spams this forum with, his absurd and unamerican dream will NOT come true. He's just a little rat trying to squeak above his weight class.

You must do one hell of a bunch of bad drugs. Let me get on your level since I've known a dumb ass or two. Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life. The real issue is, do we manage it or do we destroy our own Liberties by listening to idiotic mother fucking dumb asses like you that puff a lot of air because you cannot do anything important with your life.

snip
It is OUR liberties we are trying to protect, idiot. Do you not understand that Foreign citizens are not entitled to our rights?
What we enjoy as citizen of this country is worth protecting from those that would come here just to take advantage of what we have to offer.

For someone that don't exercise good common sense High_Gravity you shouldn't pick fights you cannot win. People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... if you know what I mean.

So, now you're half black and half white... wonder which half is black? So, instead of discussing the issues, we're back to trading barbs? Okay, you accuse me of being brain dead because I couldn't tell whether you were a transexual or a woman when you propositioned me. At least I have a brain. You want everyone else to give you thoughts because you don't have any of your own. And you're just dumb enough to pick another fight with me.

Look, on another thread you obsessed over my dick, my ass and were so dumbstruck that you couldn't form a complete sentence. Guys, this chick may look good in her avatar, but if she had as many on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a penis porcupine. She has to come down on the Hispanics, pretending she knew better than to say the idiotic things she did in her opening post. Know this: she could sue her brains for non - support and win. She don't want to tell she's just a dumb blond that wants to be half black because that's her way of telling you she got injected.

Back to earth:

I don't like the term "illegal aliens" for four reasons:

1) NOBODY is an "illegal" any damn thing until they've been afforded Due Process
2) The majority, if not all, the people most of those using the "illegal alien" term find Hispanics to be ones they direct their anger toward
3) High_Gravity does not seem to understand that employers have an inherent Right to hire whomever they want. Laws that prohibit that would be patently unconstitutional. Regardless of what we think about Hispanics, those who invite them here have as much Right to do so as you do to hate them
4) The term "illegal alien" is more than a pejorative term; it is also a legal term. Once you insist on calling people "illegal aliens" then you could be called a terrorist, enemy combatant, etc. It's all about this little thing called the Constitution and a guarantee of equal protection of the law. If the law does not protect the immigrant from being presumed guilty, it cannot protect YOU when you need it. That flies right over High_Gravity's head.

Open borders have been here since before the colonists and they beat the hell out of a ONE WORLD POLICE FORCE with drones in the sky that can monitor you as well. It beats the hell out of a combination police / military force that presumes guilt and shoots then asks questions versus police that investigate, ask questions and only shoot afterward.

High_Gravity wants to blame people she calls "illegal aliens" for her drug problem. That's like blaming flies when you keep dumping garbage in your yard. Drugs are supply and demand. Quit smoking that pot and snorting that coke and the pushers will leave you alone.

I propositioned you faggot?really?:lol: post the PM's than.

Did you read that incoherent sentence after your wrote it?

snip

Irony much?

Let me get on your level.

Don't be so ambitious, you'll only disappoint yourself when you fall short again.

You're probably right. I can't argue with an idiot like you. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Here's a hint for you, dickhead. Count up all the people that are agreeing with your stance on illegal immigration and subtract 1 for your own vote. The resulting number should be very close to your IQ.

Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life.

No, they are not. You are mistaken if you think your stupidity has the power to alter reality.

I'm stupid? Reality is we have several agreements and treaties that will link Canada, the U.S. and Mexico together:

Highway To Hell? - The Daily Beast

America was founded upon the principle of an "open border." It's part of our heritage.

You claiming that open borders is not a reality is a delusion that even your side would laugh at offline.

What does the Welcome Mat to America say?

Can you show me where it says that in our Constitution? No? Shaddup, fool.

Take solace in the FACT that no matter how many meaningless posts he spams this forum with, his absurd and unamerican dream will NOT come true. He's just a little rat trying to squeak above his weight class.

You must do one hell of a bunch of bad drugs. Let me get on your level since I've known a dumb ass or two. Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life. The real issue is, do we manage it or do we destroy our own Liberties by listening to idiotic mother fucking dumb asses like you that puff a lot of air because you cannot do anything important with your life.

snip
It is OUR liberties we are trying to protect, idiot. Do you not understand that Foreign citizens are not entitled to our rights?
What we enjoy as citizen of this country is worth protecting from those that would come here just to take advantage of what we have to offer.

Folks bandy that word idiot around a lot here. I'll try and not think about where you're from while I give you a factual answer to your post.

The Declaration of Independence states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

That is the principle this country was founded upon and I don't see where it could have possibly applied to American "citizens" since such did not exist. Men are born with unalienable Rights. BTW, the Declaration of Independence is law in the U.S. and has been cited as authority in over 100 court cases.

(source: Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process)

That article kind of blows your theory out of the water, don't you think?

Your liberties are not safe when my Liberties are not safe... neither are the foreigners. The reason I know this is because I have been on the receiving end of the so - called "Patriot Act" (an anti - immigrant law) and that was done when the government had the perception people like you and I were on the same team! Since I won the case and know a thing or two about Liberty, I don't feel like an idiot.

Having two major political parties (and dozens of minor ones) has not "ruined this country." This country is not "ruined," so stuff the hyperbole. If you are voting then you aren't a little victim of 'them.' There are and have always been those who are unsatisfied that their personal choices are not automatically the winner in every election who cry about 'those in power,' but it's a load of bullshit. If you want to see a different voice in office, then support different candidates starting at the local level, or run yourself. If there aren't enough of your fellow citizens who agree with you that's too fucking bad.

Open your eyes.

"Open your eyes" = "Agree with me!"

Answer: Fuck off

I've been posting on the board for several years now. Most of the regulars will tell you not to read between my lines as I say what I think. Open your eyes, in this case means you aren't seeing what's really happening. Go volunteer at your local foodbank, your church, your local mission. See what's really happening in our country.

We have a media that is controlled....we have a choice of two people for each office, the dems and the reps and they are both for free trade, slavery of illegals and increasing our debt at the expense of our people.

The dems and the reps are really the same and we have no real choice for those who represent us, if you think otherwise, you need to open your eyes.

Here's a hint for you, dickhead. Count up all the people that are agreeing with your stance on illegal immigration and subtract 1 for your own vote. The resulting number should be very close to your IQ.

Here's a hint for you: I came on this board and gave people the facts. I don't get paid to agree or disagree with immigration law. You get paid for results. NONE of you on this board have the courage to test your knowledge of immigration law and try to make a living at it.

History was never decided by the masses. They have generally proven to be wrong. That's why most of you on the anti - immigrant side can't defend your position without resorting to a lynch mob mentality and / or swearing at people, talking trash you wouldn't have the balls to say to a person's face. I'm not intimidated by cowards.

There were only 56 men that signed the Declaration of Independence and they took on the mightiest nation in the annals of history at that time. Jesus changed the world with a whopping twelve apostles and faced as much B.S. as you dish out. The moral is: You cannot kill an idea.

snip

Folks bandy that word idiot around a lot here. I'll try and not think about where you're from while I give you a factual answer to your post.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

That is the principle this country was founded upon and I don't see where it could have possibly applied to American "citizens" since such did not exist. Men are born with unalienable Rights. BTW, the Declaration of Independence is law in the U.S. and has been cited as authority in over 100 court cases.

(source: Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process)

Your liberties are not safe when my Liberties are not safe... neither are the foreigners. The reason I know this is because I have been on the receiving end of the so - called "Patriot Act" (an anti - immigrant law) and that was done when the government had the perception people like you and I were on the same team! Since I won the case and know a thing or two about Liberty, I don't feel like an idiot.

And yet, that same document decided that blacks were not equal to men.

snip

The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship.

So you've noticed I live in Alabama and assume I'm a dumb redneck, huh?

Suppose you tell me where are you from, asshole, and I'll tell you where I grew up.

Forum List

Back