Does the race of illegal immigrants matter to you?

People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... .

If a neighbor is an illegal alien then that is what he should be called. If a neighbor is a good neighbor he wouldn't be an illegal alien.

You need to get the fuck over yourself and let your lefty dreams of open borders go; it ain't gonna happen. Read carefully: IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Buddy Colt is heavily connected to the illegal alien community so he wants open borders so they can come here anytime they want. What a douche bag.:lol:

"People in charge" never have and never will "want" to listen to anyone, but we still have elections.

Yeah, big deal. We get to choose between Obama, who is a disgrace, and Mitt Romney, who is a disgrace...

You don't vote for your Senators and Congressmen? You don't vote in local elections? You aren't an informed and active citizen? If not, then STFU because you've got no right to bitch.

Of course I vote. Lately most of my votes are for "none of the above" but I vote.

I have every right to bitch. The reps and dems have ruined this country. Anyone who continues to support either one of those corrupt parties is as guilty of our country's downfall as the reps and dems in charge.

I write letters to my representatives as well, and to newspapers and media. None of it does any good, but I try.

Last edited:
People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... .

If a neighbor is an illegal alien then that is what he should be called. If a neighbor is a good neighbor he wouldn't be an illegal alien.

You need to get the fuck over yourself and let your lefty dreams of open borders go; it ain't gonna happen. Read carefully: IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Buddy Colt is heavily connected to the illegal alien community so he wants open borders so they can come here anytime they want. What a douche bag.:lol:

Take solace in the FACT that no matter how many meaningless posts he spams this forum with, his absurd and unamerican dream will NOT come true. He's just a little rat trying to squeak above his weight class.

Take solace in the FACT that no matter how many meaningless posts he spams this forum with, his absurd and unamerican dream will NOT come true. He's just a little rat trying to squeak above his weight class.

Buddycolt wants to turn this country into a third world shit hole, theres a reason people from other countries want to come here, and its usually because the countries they live in suck donkey dick.

Yeah, big deal. We get to choose between Obama, who is a disgrace, and Mitt Romney, who is a disgrace...

You don't vote for your Senators and Congressmen? You don't vote in local elections? You aren't an informed and active citizen? If not, then STFU because you've got no right to bitch.

Of course I vote. Lately most of my votes are for "none of the above" but I vote.

I have every right to bitch. The reps and dems have ruined this country. Anyone who continues to support either one of those corrupt parties is as guilty of our country's downfall as the reps and dems in charge.

Having two major political parties (and dozens of minor ones) has not "ruined this country." This country is not "ruined," so stuff the hyperbole. If you are voting then you aren't a little victim of 'them.' There are and have always been those who are unsatisfied that their personal choices are not automatically the winner in every election who cry about 'those in power,' but it's a load of bullshit. If you want to see a different voice in office, then support different candidates starting at the local level, or run yourself. If there aren't enough of your fellow citizens who agree with you that's too fucking bad.

Buddycolt wants to turn this country into a third world shit hole, theres a reason people from other countries want to come here, and its usually because the countries they live in suck donkey dick.

Seems it would be a lot easier to ship his worthless ass to the third world than to bring the third world here.

Seems it would be a lot easier to ship his worthless ass to the third world than to bring the third world here.

Him and that other clown Starcraftzzz need to board one way flights to Mumbai India as soon as possible.

Having two major political parties (and dozens of minor ones) has not "ruined this country." This country is not "ruined," so stuff the hyperbole. If you are voting then you aren't a little victim of 'them.' There are and have always been those who are unsatisfied that their personal choices are not automatically the winner in every election who cry about 'those in power,' but it's a load of bullshit. If you want to see a different voice in office, then support different candidates starting at the local level, or run yourself. If there aren't enough of your fellow citizens who agree with you that's too fucking bad.

Open your eyes.

Open your eyes.

"Open your eyes" = "Agree with me!"

Answer: Fuck off

I don't think I'd have a problem with illegals if they weren't on the gov't dole, driving drunk, voting in elections, refusing to learn English, flying their home country's flag, playing the race card all the time.

It's my opinion that the US Gov't allows overwhelming illegal immigration as a a way to "checkmate" or minimize Americans influence on gov't, society and culture.

Long ago the people in charge decided they didn't want to listen to us anymore.

best post of the thread,, they suck as illegals don't they?

You must do one hell of a bunch of bad drugs. Let me get on your level since I've known a dumb ass or two. Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life. The real issue is, do we manage it or do we destroy our own Liberties by listening to idiotic mother fucking dumb asses like you that puff a lot of air because you cannot do anything important with your life.

The conservatives are funded by small business. Small business will tell you that the reason Hispanics come here is to work and it is profitable from both sides. They out produce American laborers for a cheaper price and create high end jobs in the process. If your pea brain is so small that you don't comprehend that, you are a mental midget that would have a hard time in a battle of wits with a chimpanzee.

Hell, the poster boy for the Republicans is Marco Rubio. Rubio = Dream Act = Amnesty = family immigration for each of those children. Who is on your side that wasn't on the side of the immigrants before you guys came along? The politicians are telling you what you want to hear because, at some point, the Supreme Court is going to rule and you will lose. You're a fucking idiot to call me a liberal. The last POS that called me a liberal finally had to use sources within the ACLU and the Obama Administration as evidence I was wrong. I'll take the ACLU's condemnation as well as Obama's.

To tell you that you are the stupidest moron I've met would be an understatement.

Last edited:

You must do one hell of a bunch of bad drugs. Let me get on your level since I've known a dumb ass or two. Open borders don't need to happen in the future. They are a fact of life. The real issue is, do we manage it or do we destroy our own Liberties by listening to idiotic mother fucking dumb asses like you that puff a lot of air because you cannot do anything important with your life.

The conservatives are funded by small business. Small business will tell you that the reason Hispanics come here is to work and it is profitable from both sides. They out produce American laborers for a cheaper price and create high end jobs in the process. If your pea brain is so small that you don't comprehend that, you are a mental midget that would have a hard time in a battle of wits with a chimpanzee.

Hell, the poster boy for the Republicans is Marco Rubio. Rubio = Dream Act = Amnesty = family immigration for each of those children. Who is on your side that wasn't on the side of the immigrants before you guys came along? The politicians are telling you what you want to hear because, at some point, the Supreme Court is going to rule and you will lose. You're a fucking idiot to call me a liberal. The last POS that called me a liberal finally had to use sources within the ACLU and the Obama Administration as evidence I was wrong. I'll take the ACLU's condemnation as well as Obama's.

To tell you that you are the stupidest moron I've met would be an understatement.

Blah blah blah blah there are rules to coming to the US and anyone who doesn't follow them is an illegal alien, get over it faggot. I know you have heavy connections to the illegal alien community but they will never be allowed here.:lol:

Last edited:
I read a couple threads on here the other day by brain dead idiots named buddycolt and cuntamacious who want the US to have completely open borders so and were accusing everyone who voiced their opinion against it of being racist towards Hispanics and Brown people. Clearly they have sympathy for the illegals because they are Hispanic and can relate to them, if the majority of the illegal aliens were the same race or ethnicity as you would you view them differently? I am half black and half white and I don't care if the illegals were mostly Black Africans, I wouldn't want them here without papers, however alot of people feel differently. Thoughts?

For someone that don't exercise good common sense High_Gravity you shouldn't pick fights you cannot win. People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... if you know what I mean.

So, now you're half black and half white... wonder which half is black? So, instead of discussing the issues, we're back to trading barbs? Okay, you accuse me of being brain dead because I couldn't tell whether you were a transexual or a woman when you propositioned me. At least I have a brain. You want everyone else to give you thoughts because you don't have any of your own. And you're just dumb enough to pick another fight with me.

Look, on another thread you obsessed over my dick, my ass and were so dumbstruck that you couldn't form a complete sentence. Guys, this chick may look good in her avatar, but if she had as many on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a penis porcupine. She has to come down on the Hispanics, pretending she knew better than to say the idiotic things she did in her opening post. Know this: she could sue her brains for non - support and win. She don't want to tell she's just a dumb blond that wants to be half black because that's her way of telling you she got injected.

Back to earth:

I don't like the term "illegal aliens" for four reasons:

1) NOBODY is an "illegal" any damn thing until they've been afforded Due Process
2) The majority, if not all, the people most of those using the "illegal alien" term find Hispanics to be ones they direct their anger toward
3) High_Gravity does not seem to understand that employers have an inherent Right to hire whomever they want. Laws that prohibit that would be patently unconstitutional. Regardless of what we think about Hispanics, those who invite them here have as much Right to do so as you do to hate them
4) The term "illegal alien" is more than a pejorative term; it is also a legal term. Once you insist on calling people "illegal aliens" then you could be called a terrorist, enemy combatant, etc. It's all about this little thing called the Constitution and a guarantee of equal protection of the law. If the law does not protect the immigrant from being presumed guilty, it cannot protect YOU when you need it. That flies right over High_Gravity's head.

Open borders have been here since before the colonists and they beat the hell out of a ONE WORLD POLICE FORCE with drones in the sky that can monitor you as well. It beats the hell out of a combination police / military force that presumes guilt and shoots then asks questions versus police that investigate, ask questions and only shoot afterward.

High_Gravity wants to blame people she calls "illegal aliens" for her drug problem. That's like blaming flies when you keep dumping garbage in your yard. Drugs are supply and demand. Quit smoking that pot and snorting that coke and the pushers will leave you alone.

I propositioned you faggot?really?:lol: post the PM's than.

Did you read that incoherent sentence after your wrote it?

Get real. One minute you ask me not to post our communications, the next you are daring me to? I'm trying to keep from embarrassing you too much.

You're really foul mouthed and the only thing you attract here is people that can't read, reason or hold an intelligent conversation. Everybody they disagree with is some collection of expletive deleted s. They have to resort to that because they have no point to make. I don't even think they are smart enough to be offended when you respond to them at their level.

You can hang out on this board all you like. That won't change what's going on in the real world. You can call me names; it won't alter the fact that the fastest growing demographic in America is Hispanics. You can believe that trading Liberty for Safety will save you, but a militarized Police Force will be much more a threat than a few Guest Workers.

For someone that don't exercise good common sense High_Gravity you shouldn't pick fights you cannot win. People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... if you know what I mean.

So, now you're half black and half white... wonder which half is black? So, instead of discussing the issues, we're back to trading barbs? Okay, you accuse me of being brain dead because I couldn't tell whether you were a transexual or a woman when you propositioned me. At least I have a brain. You want everyone else to give you thoughts because you don't have any of your own. And you're just dumb enough to pick another fight with me.

Look, on another thread you obsessed over my dick, my ass and were so dumbstruck that you couldn't form a complete sentence. Guys, this chick may look good in her avatar, but if she had as many on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a penis porcupine. She has to come down on the Hispanics, pretending she knew better than to say the idiotic things she did in her opening post. Know this: she could sue her brains for non - support and win. She don't want to tell she's just a dumb blond that wants to be half black because that's her way of telling you she got injected.

Back to earth:

I don't like the term "illegal aliens" for four reasons:

1) NOBODY is an "illegal" any damn thing until they've been afforded Due Process
2) The majority, if not all, the people most of those using the "illegal alien" term find Hispanics to be ones they direct their anger toward
3) High_Gravity does not seem to understand that employers have an inherent Right to hire whomever they want. Laws that prohibit that would be patently unconstitutional. Regardless of what we think about Hispanics, those who invite them here have as much Right to do so as you do to hate them
4) The term "illegal alien" is more than a pejorative term; it is also a legal term. Once you insist on calling people "illegal aliens" then you could be called a terrorist, enemy combatant, etc. It's all about this little thing called the Constitution and a guarantee of equal protection of the law. If the law does not protect the immigrant from being presumed guilty, it cannot protect YOU when you need it. That flies right over High_Gravity's head.

Open borders have been here since before the colonists and they beat the hell out of a ONE WORLD POLICE FORCE with drones in the sky that can monitor you as well. It beats the hell out of a combination police / military force that presumes guilt and shoots then asks questions versus police that investigate, ask questions and only shoot afterward.

High_Gravity wants to blame people she calls "illegal aliens" for her drug problem. That's like blaming flies when you keep dumping garbage in your yard. Drugs are supply and demand. Quit smoking that pot and snorting that coke and the pushers will leave you alone.

I propositioned you faggot?really?:lol: post the PM's than.

Did you read that incoherent sentence after your wrote it?

Get real. One minute you ask me not to post our communications, the next you are daring me to? I'm trying to keep from embarrassing you too much.

You're really foul mouthed and the only thing you attract here is people that can't read, reason or hold an intelligent conversation. Everybody they disagree with is some collection of expletive deleted s. They have to resort to that because they have no point to make. I don't even think they are smart enough to be offended when you respond to them at their level.

You can hang out on this board all you like. That won't change what's going on in the real world. You can call me names; it won't alter the fact that the fastest growing demographic in America is Hispanics. You can believe that trading Liberty for Safety will save you, but a militarized Police Force will be much more a threat than a few Guest Workers.

Blah blah blah blah, you are lying about those fake pm and your illegal alien loved ones will never be allowed here, get over it faggot.:lol:

I read a couple threads on here the other day by brain dead idiots named buddycolt and cuntamacious who want the US to have completely open borders so and were accusing everyone who voiced their opinion against it of being racist towards Hispanics and Brown people. Clearly they have sympathy for the illegals because they are Hispanic and can relate to them, if the majority of the illegal aliens were the same race or ethnicity as you would you view them differently? I am half black and half white and I don't care if the illegals were mostly Black Africans, I wouldn't want them here without papers, however alot of people feel differently. Thoughts?

You may stay at least until you change avatars.

Forum List

Back