Does the race of illegal immigrants matter to you?

For someone that don't exercise good common sense High_Gravity you shouldn't pick fights you cannot win. People that refer to their neighbors as "illegal aliens" are not the brightest stars in the constellation... if you know what I mean.

So, now you're half black and half white... wonder which half is black? So, instead of discussing the issues, we're back to trading barbs? Okay, you accuse me of being brain dead because I couldn't tell whether you were a transexual or a woman when you propositioned me. At least I have a brain. You want everyone else to give you thoughts because you don't have any of your own. And you're just dumb enough to pick another fight with me.

Look, on another thread you obsessed over my dick, my ass and were so dumbstruck that you couldn't form a complete sentence. Guys, this chick may look good in her avatar, but if she had as many on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a penis porcupine. She has to come down on the Hispanics, pretending she knew better than to say the idiotic things she did in her opening post. Know this: she could sue her brains for non - support and win. She don't want to tell she's just a dumb blond that wants to be half black because that's her way of telling you she got injected.

Back to earth:

I don't like the term "illegal aliens" for four reasons:

1) NOBODY is an "illegal" any damn thing until they've been afforded Due Process
2) The majority, if not all, the people most of those using the "illegal alien" term find Hispanics to be ones they direct their anger toward
3) High_Gravity does not seem to understand that employers have an inherent Right to hire whomever they want. Laws that prohibit that would be patently unconstitutional. Regardless of what we think about Hispanics, those who invite them here have as much Right to do so as you do to hate them
4) The term "illegal alien" is more than a pejorative term; it is also a legal term. Once you insist on calling people "illegal aliens" then you could be called a terrorist, enemy combatant, etc. It's all about this little thing called the Constitution and a guarantee of equal protection of the law. If the law does not protect the immigrant from being presumed guilty, it cannot protect YOU when you need it. That flies right over High_Gravity's head.

Open borders have been here since before the colonists and they beat the hell out of a ONE WORLD POLICE FORCE with drones in the sky that can monitor you as well. It beats the hell out of a combination police / military force that presumes guilt and shoots then asks questions versus police that investigate, ask questions and only shoot afterward.

High_Gravity wants to blame people she calls "illegal aliens" for her drug problem. That's like blaming flies when you keep dumping garbage in your yard. Drugs are supply and demand. Quit smoking that pot and snorting that coke and the pushers will leave you alone.

I propositioned you faggot?really?:lol: post the PM's than.
Why does Brain Dead Buddy have positive rep?

That other retard Cuntamacious who also wants open borders probably helped him out, I'm working on it.:lol:

Folks bandy that word idiot around a lot here. I'll try and not think about where you're from while I give you a factual answer to your post.

The Declaration of Independence states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

That is the principle this country was founded upon and I don't see where it could have possibly applied to American "citizens" since such did not exist. Men are born with unalienable Rights. BTW, the Declaration of Independence is law in the U.S. and has been cited as authority in over 100 court cases.

(source: Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process)

That article kind of blows your theory out of the water, don't you think?

Your liberties are not safe when my Liberties are not safe... neither are the foreigners. The reason I know this is because I have been on the receiving end of the so - called "Patriot Act" (an anti - immigrant law) and that was done when the government had the perception people like you and I were on the same team! Since I won the case and know a thing or two about Liberty, I don't feel like an idiot.
The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship.

So you've noticed I live in Alabama and assume I'm a dumb redneck, huh?

Suppose you tell me where are you from, asshole, and I'll tell you where I grew up.

That's why most of you on the anti - immigrant side can't defend your position without resorting to a lynch mob mentality and / or swearing at people, talking trash you wouldn't have the balls to say to a person's face. I'm not intimidated by cowards..

The only one "anti-immigrant" here is you, douchebag, and don't kid yourself about talking to a person's face, tough-guy. If you've got even one tooth left in your empty head it proves you only play your little game here online. Don't fucking kid yourself, tough-guy.

Take it to PM I will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Take it to the PM, yikes, we a regular Tony Montana on our hands here fellas.:lol:

The Declaration of Independence is just what the title says it is. Nothing more. The Constitution confers our rights and defines citizenship.

So you've noticed I live in Alabama and assume I'm a dumb redneck, huh?

Suppose you tell me where are you from, asshole, and I'll tell you where I grew up.

The only one "anti-immigrant" here is you, douchebag, and don't kid yourself about talking to a person's face, tough-guy. If you've got even one tooth left in your empty head it proves you only play your little game here online. Don't fucking kid yourself, tough-guy.

Take it to PM I will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Take it to the PM, yikes, we a regular Tony Montana on our hands here fellas.:lol:

He's a super hard guy!

Damn yes, if you live in Pinal Country and Maricopa County in Arizona. It mattered to me 60 years ago. It matters to my two brothers that live in Tucson and they wear guns and have bars on the doors and windows but that did not stop Mexicans from removing the swamp cooler from the top of his house and stealing his gun collection. Parts of Tucson, 12th Ave too dangerous to enter.
There is a state of emergency in Arizona and no one cares in Washington as long as it does not affect them. Soon it will be at their back door and it will be too late. And will not do anything until one of their children is raped and killed by an illegal aliens from south of the border. Hispanic crime rate is even higher in Texas then in Arizona.

Last edited:
Damn yes, if you live in Pinal Country and Maricopa County in Arizona. It mattered to me 60 years ago. It matters to my two brothers that live in Tucson and they wear guns and have bars on the doors and windows but that did not stop Mexicans from removing the swamp cooler from the top of his house and stealing his gun collection. Parts of Tucson, 12th Ave too dangerous to enter.
There is a state of emergency in Arizona and no one cares in Washington as long as it does not affect them. Soon it will be at their back door and it will be too late. And will not do anything until one of their children is raped and killed by an illegal aliens from south of the border. Hispanic crime rate is even higher in Texas then in Arizona.

While I disagree with you, I have more respect for you than most of the anti - immigrants on this board. Your location says NV, but you're discussing Arizona. Well, when I comment, we'll both be on the same playing field.

When we strip back that veneer of respectable citizenship, we find that the real issue is that Hispanics are perceived as being a criminal class of people. In the 1970s, the same, identical arguments were being made against blacks. Yet the blacks are so popular today that even anti - immigrants are telling us they are "half - black" simply because they got injected.

The real reason, beyond any reason that Arizona has problems is two fold:

1) Drugs are big business and if you decriminalize them and tax them, the government of Mexico would have a vested interest in fighting the drug lords... it would be over the tax money they could make selling the drugs legally in the U.S.

2) The other problem Arizona has stems back to a Texas case in 2003 when a really misguided judge decided that the "civil rights" of immigrants trumped the property rights of Americans. So, what that means is that Uncle Scam is prohibiting people from defending their private property.

Leiva v. Ranch Rescue | Southern Poverty Law Center

Again, in the 1970s, the whites blamed the blacks (and statistically they had the facts to prove it) were raping and killing an inordinate amount of white ladies. Today, even my most ardent critic on this thread is proud to have done the nasty with a black. Honestly, I don't see where you have a case.

There is a civics lesson that bears on this and though it is not directly about immigration, it does mention it several times to show what the issues are and it addresses it:

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process

You would be doing yourself a disservice not to check it out and learn from it. It's pretty extensive.

I wish I could be so sure that every thief - even in a predominantly Hispanic area were little brown people. I had a home that got burglarized in an area that was 65 percent Hispanic. The burglars turned out to be white. Cousin Tim had his car broke into down here years ago. He told me a white guy did it. I asked him how he knew the burglar was a white guy. He said, "He took all my Lynyrd Skynyrd cd s and left my hubcaps."

In all reality, Hispanics commit fewer crimes than you think:

Arizona Immigration Law Sb1070 | Both sides in Arizona's immigration debate use crime argument - Los Angeles Times

Arizonans are exchanging the promise of temporary Safety for essential Liberty. Benjamin Franklin had some thoughts along those lines.

There are better ways to deal with your issues.

I don't think I'd have a problem with illegals if they weren't on the gov't dole, driving drunk, voting in elections, refusing to learn English, flying their home country's flag, playing the race card all the time.

It's my opinion that the US Gov't allows overwhelming illegal immigration as a a way to "checkmate" or minimize Americans influence on gov't, society and culture.

Long ago the people in charge decided they didn't want to listen to us anymore.

I lived in California for 3 years when I was in the Military, that state belongs to the illegals now, it is a sanctuary state. To be honest alot of the illegals I encountered didn't have any ambitions to become Americans, most of them were just working in the US and sending most of their earnings back to Mexico or wherever they were from to build a house and support their families, they don't have any desire to learn English, assimilate to our culture or become Americans, they are nothing like immigrants that came here in the 1920s through Ellis Island for example, these guys just want the cash.

Oh so true. These poor poor tired, yearning to be free (my apology to Emma Lazurus), are yearning to pretend they are still in Mexico. Recently, they have become the MAJORITY by reason of birth numbers. They breed (forgive me) like bunny rabbits. Which is a rather self supporting argument. We expect anglos to show restraint when having offspring, because it's common sense and because it is healthy all around. But we abandon that same perspective when it's ...non whites. THAT is unacceptable by any standards. I don't accept illegals and I don't let Mexicans get a freebie here because they have a Darker skin tone than I and because of the browbeating of some rich anglos have a guilt complex that don't like my opinion . I didn't do anything wrong, illegals DID. I didn't do anything wrong by pointing this out. Despite all the liberal dreck. Nobody on this board is committing a crime by pointing out the crimes of illegals. Shame on those that impy otherwise.

Explain WHAT? HMMM? bub, I don't want to play this hateful game. What do you know about illegal aliens? Tell me something good here, because the actual illegal aliens leave something to be desired from my pitiful experience. It's sad and pathetic. What do you care? I am just a nobody to you.What do YOU care about this issue? How does it affect YOU?

Last edited:
I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions and more after you explain what you meant by your comment about "We expect anglos to show restraint when having offspring."

I don't mean to be critical, I am not here to make you happy. You can do whatever you please, you ultimately answer to yourself. There is that nagging question....What do YOU know about illegal aliens and how does it affect you? Hmm. That is ok, shift the focus here. The fact you don't answer that question is telling.

Why are you afraid to explain your own comment? Do you regret making it?

I am eager to answer your question, but you need to answer mine first.

While I disagree with you, I have more respect for you than most of the anti - immigrants on this board. Your location says NV, but you're discussing Arizona. Well, when I comment, we'll both be on the same playing field.

When we strip back that veneer of respectable citizenship, we find that the real issue is that Hispanics are perceived as being a criminal class of people. In the 1970s, the same, identical arguments were being made against blacks. Yet the blacks are so popular today that even anti - immigrants are telling us they are "half - black" simply because they got injected.

The real reason, beyond any reason that Arizona has problems is two fold:

1) Drugs are big business and if you decriminalize them and tax them, the government of Mexico would have a vested interest in fighting the drug lords... it would be over the tax money they could make selling the drugs legally in the U.S.

2) The other problem Arizona has stems back to a Texas case in 2003 when a really misguided judge decided that the "civil rights" of immigrants trumped the property rights of Americans. So, what that means is that Uncle Scam is prohibiting people from defending their private property.

Leiva v. Ranch Rescue | Southern Poverty Law Center

Again, in the 1970s, the whites blamed the blacks (and statistically they had the facts to prove it) were raping and killing an inordinate amount of white ladies. Today, even my most ardent critic on this thread is proud to have done the nasty with a black. Honestly, I don't see where you have a case.

There is a civics lesson that bears on this and though it is not directly about immigration, it does mention it several times to show what the issues are and it addresses it:

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Liberties, Unalienable Rights and Due Process

You would be doing yourself a disservice not to check it out and learn from it. It's pretty extensive.

I wish I could be so sure that every thief - even in a predominantly Hispanic area were little brown people. I had a home that got burglarized in an area that was 65 percent Hispanic. The burglars turned out to be white. Cousin Tim had his car broke into down here years ago. He told me a white guy did it. I asked him how he knew the burglar was a white guy. He said, "He took all my Lynyrd Skynyrd cd s and left my hubcaps."

In all reality, Hispanics commit fewer crimes than you think:

Arizona Immigration Law Sb1070 | Both sides in Arizona's immigration debate use crime argument - Los Angeles Times

Arizonans are exchanging the promise of temporary Safety for essential Liberty. Benjamin Franklin had some thoughts along those lines.

There are better ways to deal with your issues.

I knew you were a racist pig fucker, if those illegal aliens were Black you would not want them here, you would be saying completely different shit, but since the illegals are mostly Hispanic like you, you want them here. What a cowardly faggot piece of shit you are.

Forum List

Back