Does the pimpin of the American Stupid by the Trump's ever cease?

Ah, the negress awoke with a hair up her fat ass again today. What are the odds?
And your up responding, go figure them odds, you ass kissin simp
While you're wasting your valuable time you could be spending on those GED English, grammar, and spelling lessons, tiger girl.
I'm not wasting time, I love coming here making you neo nuts go bat shit crazy over the shit I say.....its actually entertaining as hell
and many love coming here to see how trump has made you go nuts,and that is pure entertainment....
Dude, Trump is a laughing stock, a joke...he's made more comedians famous, made our allies dismiss him, made conservatives, even Fox news tire of his shittless tweets and made people like you spend every waking moment defending is stupid white ass......he's not making me go nuts, cause I didn't vote for the bitch. Like I said, I come here to release my stress and make mf's like bat shit crazy.
I love it when you colored talk!

And your up responding, go figure them odds, you ass kissin simp
While you're wasting your valuable time you could be spending on those GED English, grammar, and spelling lessons, tiger girl.
I'm not wasting time, I love coming here making you neo nuts go bat shit crazy over the shit I say.....its actually entertaining as hell
and many love coming here to see how trump has made you go nuts,and that is pure entertainment....
Dude, Trump is a laughing stock, a joke...he's made more comedians famous, made our allies dismiss him, made conservatives, even Fox news tire of his shittless tweets and made people like you spend every waking moment defending is stupid white ass......he's not making me go nuts, cause I didn't vote for the bitch. Like I said, I come here to release my stress and make mf's like bat shit crazy.
if she only knew what the hell she is talking about...

if she only knew what the hell she is talking about...
At least she doesn't ever have to worry about getting dementia. Who'd know?

It's not like it's OBAMACARE and the government is forcing you to buy one and forcing me to buy one I don't need to subsidize yours...

...if folks want it, great, if they don't, great. If it pisses liberals off...fantastic.

Forum List

Back