Does the pimpin of the American Stupid by the Trump's ever cease?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump’s Pricey New Christmas Hat Gets Exactly The Reception You’d Expect
The GOP claims this hat will “make Christmas great again.”
IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

If Obama or any democrat did some shit like this, you white moronic simps would have a fuckin melt down....why is it okay for the orangy mf to profit off the backs of this country's foundation? Ya'll know this shit ain't right and yet....silence!! So help me, if a conservative ever and I mean ever point fingers ever again at anybody outside their party, gloves should come off and they should bring it.....but....they have the cotton candy party to contend with, the sorry ass old white trashie dem's

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

If Obama or any democrat did some shit like this, you white moronic simps would have a fuckin melt down....why is it okay for the orangy mf to profit off the backs of this country's foundation? Ya'll know this shit ain't right and yet....silence!! So help me, if a conservative ever and I mean ever point fingers ever again at anybody outside their party, gloves should come off and they should bring it.....but....they have the cotton candy party to contend with, the sorry ass old white trashie dem's
First off Obama doesn't believe in Christ..Just like the rest of your shitfuck liberals..Not that Obama and the liberal fuckbuddies didn't profit off the Carbon Credit Exchange from out energy tax dollars.

Happy Holidays.....Dumbasses...

How easy the stupid liberals(redundant statement) forget.

• Banned
IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

First off Obama doesn't believe in Christ..Just like the rest of your shitfuck liberals..Not that Obama and the liberal fuckbuddies didn't profit off the Carbon Credit Exchange from out energy tax dollars.

And neither does Trump, the last time that bitch was near a bible, he was being sworn in and from what I understand, they had to throw the one they used away, because it caught fire after he touched it. Let me tell you what I will not do, is converse with idiots like you who have brain cells made of roach droppin's

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

And neither does Trump, the last time that bitch was near a bible, he was being sworn in and from what I understand, they had to throw the one they used away, because it caught fire after he touched it. Let me tell you what I will not do, is converse with idiots like you who have brain cells made of roach droppin's
Ah, the negress awoke with a hair up her fat ass again today. What are the odds?

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

Yet you just did have a conversation with me by answering my statement..You definitely need some help...

• Banned
IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

Ah, the negress awoke with a hair up her fat ass again today. What are the odds?
And your up responding, go figure them odds, you ass kissin simp

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

While you're wasting your valuable time you could be spending on those GED English, grammar, and spelling lessons, tiger girl.

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

While you're wasting your valuable time you could be spending on those GED English, grammar, and spelling lessons, tiger girl.
I'm not wasting time, I love coming here making you neo nuts go bat shit crazy over the shit I say.....its actually entertaining as hell

I'm not wasting time, I love coming here making you neo nuts go bat shit crazy over the shit I say.....its actually entertaining as hell
and many love coming here to see how trump has made you go nuts,and that is pure entertainment....

and many love coming here to see how trump has made you go nuts,and that is pure entertainment....
Dude, Trump is a laughing stock, a joke...he's made more comedians famous, made our allies dismiss him, made conservatives, even Fox news tire of his shittless tweets and made people like you spend every waking moment defending is stupid white ass......he's not making me go nuts, cause I didn't vote for the bitch. Like I said, I come here to release my stress and make mf's like bat shit crazy.

Dude, Trump is a laughing stock, a joke...he's made more comedians famous, made our allies dismiss him, made conservatives, even Fox news tire of his shittless tweets and made people like you spend every waking moment defending is stupid white ass......he's not making me go nuts, cause I didn't vote for the bitch. Like I said, I come here to release my stress and make mf's like bat shit crazy.
Dude, Trump is a laughing stock, a joke.
dude...no shit...
made people like you spend every waking moment defending is stupid white ass
show me one post of mine defending his white ass....
I come here to release my stress and make mf's like bat shit crazy.
yea sure you do....you come here every fucking day because he has made you bat shit crazy....if you were just relieving stress you would bitch about more things than just trump...but you dont....99% of your obsessed threads are about the guy you see everywhere....

IeD4HQkxzjz1ntBv.jpg

Being who you are this is something you will never understand. "I'm going to sell this to you for a profit because I want to make money and you want something like this..." is different than "I'm going to lie and break the law and force you to fund my daughter's wedding and my husband's forays into human trafficking." Or "I'm going to break the laws of this country in order to take money for you and establish communism in America."

dude...no shit...
yea sure you do....you come here every fucking day because he has made you bat shit crazy....if you were just relieving stress you would bitch about more things than just trump...but you dont....99% of your obsessed threads are about the guy you see everywhere....
I can show you 8 fuckin years of you nuts here stressing over Obama....want to test me?

dude...no shit...
I can show you 8 fuckin years of you nuts here stressing over Obama....want to test me?
as i have said a few times before...you cant show me because i was never one of those nuts........unlike you and others like you,i learn to live with who is in power and get through it....i dont sit there and wring my hands and whine every day like people like you do....i got through Reagan,i got through Clinton,i got through Bush,i got through Obama and i will get through Trump....it must suck to see Trump everywhere....

Forum List

Back