Does the Month You Were Born Determine your Temperament?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What do you think? Any validity to this...... does it match you/your month/season?

Cyclothymic temperament (characterized by rapid, frequent swings between sad and cheerful moods), was significantly higher in those born in the summer, in comparison with those born in the winter.
· Hyperthymic temperament—a tendency to be excessively positive—was significantly higher in those born in spring and summer.
· Those born in the winter were significantly less prone to irritable temperament than those born at other times of the year.
· Those born in autumn show a significantly lower tendency to depressive temperament than those born in winter.

What Your Birthday Says About Your Personality

It's funny too because I read something that said pretty much the opposite of this.... I wish I could find it....
basically said WINTER born people were more prone to be bi-polar.....

One study found that almost every mental illness was connected to what month you were born in -- if you were born in January, you're more likely to be schizophrenic or bipolar. But if you were born in the spring, you're far more likely to get depressed.
And the effects aren't minor -- the results of the study, which looked at every reported suicide in Great Britain over a 20-year period (about 27,000 total), found that people born in the spring were 17 percent more likely to commit suicide. The statistics were worse for women -- females born in April, May or June were 30 percent more likely to kill themselves than people born in the fall.

What do you think? Any validity to this...... does it match you/your month/season?

Cyclothymic temperament (characterized by rapid, frequent swings between sad and cheerful moods), was significantly higher in those born in the summer, in comparison with those born in the winter.
· Hyperthymic temperament—a tendency to be excessively positive—was significantly higher in those born in spring and summer.
· Those born in the winter were significantly less prone to irritable temperament than those born at other times of the year.
· Those born in autumn show a significantly lower tendency to depressive temperament than those born in winter.

I guess that means since I was born in late November that I am damn near perfect. Of course, I already knew this.

I guess that means since I was born in late November that I am damn near perfect. Of course, I already knew this.

Happy Birthday!

upload_2015-11-23_12-42-6.jpeg

Fun read even though I don't buy into this click bait poppycock. lol.

Happy Birthday!

View attachment 55417
Thank you! That is very sweet. I took notice of the Iron Man too.

I hope not. :) This, and the health thing relating to month of birth means astrology was right afterall.

I hope not. :) This, and the health thing relating to month of birth means astrology was right afterall.
Clearly, Delta was born in the 13th month.

So this is determined by how happy one is with the season that your birthday is in? I thought that didn't matter for a woman about once a month?

So this is determined by how happy one is with the season that your birthday is in? I thought that didn't matter for a woman about once a month?

One WEEK a month! 25% of your life! AND PMS, so that's BEFORE -- then there is menopause.
Totally not right.....

Not right? But true isn't it? You lashed out at me like I was the one who determined your sex at birth.

Not right? But true isn't it? You lashed out at me like I was the one who determined your sex at birth.

that was lashing out? hmmmm.... you need to talk to me more.. that as me being playful :p

Forum List

Back