Does the money you earn belong to you or the state?

What if everybody in the private sector stopped working where does the government get it's money?
Sorry but my money is my money.

I tell you what you need to do if you think the government owns everybody's money pay my share to.

the government prints the money, it is theirs to make and use how they wish, it says so right in the constitution. Which is why they can print more any day they choose.

You don't have any of your own money and you never will, if you try to print your own you will eventually be shut down like the FreeMen were.

Who Owns the Money - The Fed // Current

That is CURRENCY, dumbass.
Money is earned.
Government PRINTS CURRENCY.
Government EARNS NOTHING.
if that's not the most pedantic shit i've seen in a while. :doubt:

or does the ownership pass to the state somewhere at some income level?

Folks keep on saying that reducing tax rates from 35 to 30 is a "giveaway" on high incomes. Since the person earned it in some fashion, how does that 5% belong to the state so that they could "give it away?"

It's our money not the governments. When the government cuts taxes, it is not a giveaway. It is them letting us keep more of our OWN MONEY. When they raise taxes it is a TAKE AWAY.

Taxes are the price you pay for belonging to this great society. If you don't like it, look somewhere else

this is reaganomics, house. it originated on the right side of the aisle.

Why is that a reason to continue it...?

Who the fuck cares who "started it"? I've been railing against excessive spending for years... Stop it and let us keep more of our money...

0bamacare???

Fuck that...

Who the fuck cares who "started it"? I've been railing against excessive spending for years... Stop it and let us keep more of our money...

0bamacare???

Fuck that...
i think this is because it became popular and ostensibly effective policy. tax-cut conservatism replaced fiscal conservatism which would weigh tax and expenditure against eachother and propose unpopular rates of tax and austerity. because your concern is to 'keep more of our money', its just easier to give it to you to get elected, rather than to balance a budget. clinton's balanced budget practices were abandoned for tax-cut conservatism, for example. if this type of conservatism were allowed to expire and budgets could be better balanced, you'll be even more upset.

obamacare is a tax initiative to a greater degree than its likely to spend.

Folks keep on saying that reducing tax rates from 35 to 30 is a "giveaway" on high incomes. Since the person earned it in some fashion, how does that 5% belong to the state so that they could "give it away?"
A portion belongs to the state. That's the cost of living in a society. Unless you move to Antarctica, the state/country you live in is going to tax you. And rightfully so.

0bamacare???

Fuck that...
i think this is because it became popular and ostensibly effective policy. tax-cut conservatism replaced fiscal conservatism which would weigh tax and expenditure against eachother and propose unpopular rates of tax and austerity. because your concern is to 'keep more of our money', its just easier to give it to you to get elected, rather than to balance a budget. clinton's balanced budget practices were abandoned for tax-cut conservatism, for example. if this type of conservatism were allowed to expire and budgets could be better balanced, you'll be even more upset.

Clintoon? Don't make me laugh...

0bamacare is a fucking joke - even the democratics are campaigning on repealing parts of it...

A portion belongs to the state. That's the cost of living in a society. Unless you move to Antarctica, the state/country you live in is going to tax you. And rightfully so.
You're a fool.

If the state can tell you how much you get to keep and how much is extorted from you, then the presumption is that it's ALL the property of the state.

Ownership = Control.

the government prints the money, it is theirs to make and use how they wish, it says so right in the constitution. Which is why they can print more any day they choose.

You don't have any of your own money and you never will, if you try to print your own you will eventually be shut down like the FreeMen were.

Who Owns the Money - The Fed // Current

Money is earned.

If you are not concerned about your $ that is your choice but the teaching of being responsible with $ is lacking and your post is Exhibit A.

Goverment has NO $, makes NO $ and never has $.
PEOPLE have $.

It doesn't really matter who it belongs to because they write the laws, have the courts, and enforce it. I don't have a police force, congress, and court system on my side.

If the state can tell you how much you get to keep and how much is extorted from you, then the presumption is that it's ALL the property of the state.

Ownership = Control.

Isn't it kind of spooky how people speak of the "the state" like it's a god, or being separate from humanity? Like it's some collective good spirit?

"The state" is people who claim to have more rights and powers than you. People who call themselves "the state" are our equals, but they are more equal if you catch my drift.

Money is earned.

If you are not concerned about your $ that is your choice but the teaching of being responsible with $ is lacking and your post is Exhibit A.

Goverment has NO $, makes NO $ and never has $.
PEOPLE have $.
whatever, man. currency, tender and money are the same thing for all intents and purposes which i interact with them. the government has plenty of that shit. it has revenues enumerated in that shit and those revenues are thousands of times what i can account for making myself.

0bamacare???

Fuck that...

0bamacare is a fucking joke - even the democratics are campaigning on repealing parts of it...

see? you couldn't recognize a flush budget when you seen one. like you said, you just want to keep more of your money. the tax-cut conservative approach is just right for you. to hell with sustainability.

You're a fool.

Ownership = Control.
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

You're such a fucking idiot. How did you get to work today (that is, if you are employable)? Did you drive on a road? Did it magically appear while you were wanking off to Michele Bachmann?

No. It was created through taxation. As is the water coming out your toilet to flush away your shame, and the electricity you use to blow up your plastic sex partner.

Living in a society is not free. When are you fucking moron wingnuts going to grasp this simple fact?

The government saw the road it had had created and it was good. The government saw the water it invented and it was good. The government saw the electricity it invented and it was good. The government saw the tools they brainwashed into thinking that violence (taxation) solves problems and rolled it's eyes.

see? you couldn't recognize a flush budget when you seen one. like you said, you just want to keep more of your money. the tax-cut conservative approach is just right for you. to hell with sustainability.

I want to stop spending money we don't have...

You spendaholics want to keep adding to the Guinness Book Of Deficit Records...

Fuck that...

Forum List

Back