Does the money you earn belong to you or the state?

consumption or demand is the basis of economies entirely. i think that recognition of this is similar to a farmer realizing that plants need water. having done so, i argue that these consumption economies can thank this recognition and the policies which it mandates for their wealth.

i only think some people want what you have proposed as an alternative way of looking at things. this is why there are alternative products and services: people have recognized the demand, and supplied them. that demand is simply less than the demand for the general trend which you propose changing, hence the change you propose will precipitate volatility. why fight the market? it will mature, hopefully. fighting trends has its futility and its destructive side effects.

i dont believe in your finite pies. other economies certainly have not grown at our expense. i think that we need to capture more of the dividends from our consumption. i say consumption is powerful, particularly when it is freed up. this is why i suggest optimizing the mechanism to capture that domestically, but not to harm the consumption capacity itself.

i dont believe in your finite pies.
You don't think oil, for instance, is a finite resource?

I don't know if it's finite, and neither do you.
:wtf:

You think there is an infinite amount of oil within the Earth?

Are you retarded?

Oil has mass and takes up space. Ergo, only a finite amount of oil can fit in a finite space.

Add to this that crude oil predominately comes from sources comes from old lifeforms and takes a very long time to form...

New Topics

Forum List

Back