Does the middle class have a future?

Facts hurt cons. I get it Bubba

JcHkc.jpg

Whose money is it? The Government's? The Peoples'? You want to take more hard earned money of someone who risked their money, time, and put effort? You run on that platform. Continue to demonize the risk takers. The people you really need to be demonizing are the wealthy, not the high income earners.

MORE right wing nonsense

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would right wingers EVER have?

Risk takers? lol Let me know when cons support the Robin Hood tax on wall street

This small tax of %0.5 on Wall Street transactions would generate hundreds of billions of dollars each year in the US alone

The Big Idea Robin Hood Tax

RISK TAKERS? LOL, THEY'VE CAPTURED GOV'T PAL!

Let me know when Robin Hood Left stops demonizing businesses, particularly small businesses

Why do we love business anyway?? All they do is provide our jobs and invent the products that got us from the stone age to here.

And I thought people did that. Weird

too stupid people do it when they are organized in Republican capitalist businesses.

Whiiiiiiiiiiine........

Facts hurt cons. I get it Bubba

JcHkc.jpg

Whose money is it? The Government's? The Peoples'? You want to take more hard earned money of someone who risked their money, time, and put effort? You run on that platform. Continue to demonize the risk takers. The people you really need to be demonizing are the wealthy, not the high income earners.

MORE right wing nonsense

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would right wingers EVER have?

Risk takers? lol Let me know when cons support the Robin Hood tax on wall street

This small tax of %0.5 on Wall Street transactions would generate hundreds of billions of dollars each year in the US alone

The Big Idea Robin Hood Tax

RISK TAKERS? LOL, THEY'VE CAPTURED GOV'T PAL!

Let me know when Robin Hood Left stops demonizing businesses, particularly small businesses

Demonize? Oh right, the right wing meme.
the left is anti business and that makes them stupid for sure. Business needs to be taxed more and regulated more and Obamacared more.

I am talking about personal concepts and perspectives. :itsok:

Yeah, more right wing crap like "freedom" right? *shaking head*

Gov't policy created the worlds largest middle class through PROGRESSIVE policies. Since Powell's memo of 1971, right wing think tanks and public policies institutes, the rights war on the middle class has grown. We've seen the middle class shrink by about 10% since then. Just a coincidence as the top 1`/10th of 1% of the US incomes skyrocketed and their tax burden on the income has shrunk right? :beer:

The Powell Memo or the Powell Manifesto Text and Analysis
More spoonfed bullshit that keeps people like you in your opiate like state.

Says the Klown who believes in myths and fairy tales,, lol

I'll wait patiently for ONE policy conservatives/libertarians have EVER been on the correct side of history in the US Bubba
While you do that I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor and vacation in Paris.

Of course, like the rest of conservatives, you can't think of even one policy conservatives have been on the correct side of history either. Thanks Bubba

00-flat-tax-politics-through-a-cartoonists-eyes-16-06-12.jpg

I am neither conservative nor am I liberal, I am smart enough not to listen to the bullshit, do my research and makeup my own mind. I am also too smart to listen to someone else tell me what my limitations are.

I wonder: With the current middle class squeeze and future automation, can the middle class as we know it survive? I was thinking, when in the past things were automated e.g: the mechanical loom, luddites, the automobile, people adapted so why not now? Could it be that we could go through another 1950's style boom?
I suppose NO.
How will this influence on the whole political and economical system?
TPE-AMERICAN-MIDDLE-CLASS-banner1.jpg

Once we finish destroying ALL industries, middle class jobs will return

I wonder: With the current middle class squeeze and future automation, can the middle class as we know it survive? I was thinking, when in the past things were automated e.g: the mechanical loom, luddites, the automobile, people adapted so why not now? Could it be that we could go through another 1950's style boom?
I suppose NO.

jobs will return if we make liberal unions taxs and deficits illegal. Ship 20 million liberal illegals home to instantly create 20 million new jobs and for good measure end the liberal war on the family and schools.

Do you understand??

Yeah, more right wing crap like "freedom" right? *shaking head*

Gov't policy created the worlds largest middle class through PROGRESSIVE policies. Since Powell's memo of 1971, right wing think tanks and public policies institutes, the rights war on the middle class has grown. We've seen the middle class shrink by about 10% since then. Just a coincidence as the top 1`/10th of 1% of the US incomes skyrocketed and their tax burden on the income has shrunk right? :beer:

The Powell Memo or the Powell Manifesto Text and Analysis

I'll wait patiently for ONE policy conservatives/libertarians have EVER been on the correct side of history in the US Bubba
While you do that I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor and vacation in Paris.

Of course, like the rest of conservatives, you can't think of even one policy conservatives have been on the correct side of history either. Thanks Bubba

I am neither conservative nor am I liberal, I am smart enough not to listen to the bullshit, do my research and makeup my own mind. I am also too smart to listen to someone else tell me what my limitations are.

You are a con Bubs, regardless of what you say. Admit it, it's the first step to recovery

Your libertarian BS is nothing but myths and fairy tales. Think those third world nations don't work hard? Hence the Gov't policy the US used to create the worlds largest middle class!

"Smart"? lol

Perhaps then YOU could tell me ANY conservative OR libertarian policy that has EVER been on the correct side of history? Pretty please?

I suppose NO.

jobs will return if we make liberal unions taxs and deficits illegal. Ship 20 million liberal illegals home to instantly create 20 million new jobs and for good measure end the liberal war on the family and schools.

Do you understand??
'

I keep seeing this and it reminds me of you Bubs, you are the guy in the Tshirt
voting-republican1.jpg

I suppose NO.

Do you understand??
'

voting-republican1.jpg

cartoons from an idiot liberal without IQ for substance

I suppose NO.

Do you understand??
'

voting-republican1.jpg

Stop projecting Bubba

Perhaps then YOU could tell me ANY conservative OR libertarian policy that has EVER been on the correct side of history? Pretty please?

our founders and modern conservatives stand for very very limited govt while liberals spied for Stalin and Hitler because they love huge liberal central govt.

I suppose NO.

Do you understand??
'

voting-republican1.jpg

Stop projecting Bubba

Likely not due to increasing debt, the threat of a resource crunch, etc.

You are a con Bubs, regardless of what you say. Admit it, it's the first step to recovery

Your libertarian BS is nothing but myths and fairy tales. Think those third world nations don't work hard? Hence the Gov't policy the US used to create the worlds largest middle class!

"Smart"? lol

I am neither conservative nor am I liberal,

translation:I'm independent...independent of brains that is so I flip flop back and forth because I lack the IQ to decide that conservatism is correct.
lol

why not try to tell us something thats not stupid about being independent??

um ........I do not listen to bullshit. That is the first lesson.

"Smart"? lol

translation:I'm independent...independent of brains that is so I flip flop back and forth because I lack the IQ to decide that conservatism is correct.
lol

"Smart"? lol

lol

It's to much like being a republican? Both are moronic conservatives, mostly??? lol

138f0b8d5bd8f7e72cfbff710bd8b5c1.jpg

Give liberals (of either party) two more terms and you won't have to worry about any "middle class".

There'll be parasites and limousine liberals, the ruling class.

See how simple things will be when the little people aren't required to make any decisions?

Forum List

Back