Does the great unifier Trump ever visit states he lost

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
hmmm. The Don has a rally scheduled in Meathead , Penn . Does this guy ever go to states that he didn't win? I thought he was prez of the whole USA .

He goes to NYC, but that's cause it's his house .

I can't think of a public appearance he's had in a blue state !?

hmmm. The Don has a rally scheduled in Meathead , Penn . Does this guy ever go to states that he didn't win? I thought he was prez of the whole USA .

And the people living in blue states are just fine with that.

from what i gather reading the replies to your threads timmy.....you dont think much at all....just sayin......

from what i gather reading the replies to your threads timmy.....you dont think much at all....just sayin......

Can't answer the question can you?

55543460.jpg

Went to Chicago for a rally and the coxuckers rioted. So to avoid bloodshed he stays in the red states, the reciprocity ones...

Went to Chicago for a rally and the coxuckers rioted. So to avoid bloodshed he stays in the red states, the reciprocity ones...

Well he's the prez now . Not some candidate. Grow some ballz.

Why would he? The left seem to like protesting and rioting to stop people they don't agree with from speaking see Berkeley until that changes there is really no reason to speak in a blue state.

Why would he? The left seem to like protesting and rioting to stop people they don't agree with from speaking see Berkeley until that changes there is really no reason to speak in a blue state.

the blue states' cops let them riot, in the red states they get slammed. We do not allow riots.

Trump won...the states that he lost can come along for the ride but have to be in the back....

Heard anything like that before?

It shows he's interested in just the attention and adoration and can't take it when he visits places where people don't like him.

Well he's the prez now . Not some candidate. Grow some ballz.
So there won't be riots in Chicago if he were to schedule a rally?

I'm sure there will be protesters . Cause of all that shot he says and does .
I'm sure there will be protesters.

How much damage should we expect to be blamed on him during these "peaceful protests?"

Forum List

Back