Does the government really know what's best for you?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I'm guessing the just about everyone with a functioning brain would answer no.

Yet I see so many people post comments to the effect that they believe the government knows what's best for everyone else.

Seems just wee bit hypocritical to me.

Just sayin...

Yet I see so many people post comments to the effect that they believe the government knows what's best for everyone else.

Just sayin...

How could they know? They dont know me.

Nope...and they dont claim to.

Yes, they do. Now they're going to elect our representatives too! You neocons must be so proud...

They claim to know what is best for you? Really? And how can it matter unless you use their services or buy their goods?
And you are sure you understand the ruling where you can make that claim about the elections?
Did you read the ruling or simply go by what you heard?
Dont answer...rhetorical questions....

Nope...and they dont claim to.

Yes, they do. Now they're going to elect our representatives too! You neocons must be so proud...

They claim to know what is best for you? Really? And how can it matter unless you use their services or buy their goods?
And you are sure you understand the ruling where you can make that claim about the elections?
Did you read the ruling or simply go by what you heard?
Dont answer...rhetorical questions....

Don't waste your time, anybody that would post something that stupid hasn't read the ruling and wouldn't understand it if they did.

Just sayin...

More right wing delusional fantasy.

No one cares what you do.

Only ones who should be able to ascertain what is best for them is the individual and even they get that wrong about themselves occasionally so hell no, the government does not know what is best.

Forum List

Back