Does the GOP stand for anything??

Just think if everyone were a republican we'd still be in caves howling at the moon, oh sorry, didn't mean to be political incorrect here. It's OK that you republicans live in caves and howl at the moon, really it is.

That actually makes for a very small carbon footprint, and is consistent with pagan worship. I'm sending this one back to the Democrats.

How's obama's war going?

Obama is still going after the terrorists. When Bush gave Bin Laden a seven year head start, it made it more difficult for Obama. But thanks for pointing that out.

And Clinton gave Bin Laden a 7 year head start, also. If you bring up Bush on this issue, you also need to bring up Clinton. just sayin....

I agree with this. I also noted that Towers did not fall on the Clinton watch, but under the very confused anti-terror leadership of the Bush administration. Clinton folks told them to be careful and watch out, but, no . . . . .

Obama is still going after the terrorists. When Bush gave Bin Laden a seven year head start, it made it more difficult for Obama. But thanks for pointing that out.

And Clinton gave Bin Laden a 7 year head start, also. If you bring up Bush on this issue, you also need to bring up Clinton. just sayin....

I agree with this. I also noted that Towers did not fall on the Clinton watch, but under the very confused anti-terror leadership of the Bush administration. Clinton folks told them to be careful and watch out, but, no . . . . .[/QUOTE]

Proof?
The Clintons were too busy stealing stuff from the White House to bother with the incoming Bush administration.

When Bush gave Bin Laden a seven year head start

Bush was a complete pussy with Pakistan. Our special ops had to get approval from Musharraf to hunt for Bin Laden. 3,000 Americans dead, a $400 billion a year military, and Bush was worried about what some two-bit dictator thought of him.

Bush was a real pussy.

Gee whiz, there are 170 countries on the face of mother earth. But the stupid bastard only invaded two.

Puhleez.

.:eek:

Last edited:

I agree with this. I also noted that Towers did not fall on the Clinton watch, but under the very confused anti-terror leadership of the Bush administration. Clinton folks told them to be careful and watch out, but, no . . . . .[/QUOTE]

Proof?
The Clintons were too busy stealing stuff from the White House to bother with the incoming Bush administration.

Proof?

When Bush gave Bin Laden a seven year head start

Bush was a complete pussy with Pakistan. Our special ops had to get approval from Musharraf to hunt for Bin Laden. 3,000 Americans dead, a $400 billion a year military, and Bush was worried about what some two-bit dictator thought of him.

Bush was a real pussy.

Gee whiz, there are 170 countries on the face of mother earth. But the stupid bastard only invaded two.

Puhleez.

Not only did he NOT invade Afghanistan, but he did NOT invade Saudi Arabia, which is where all of the 9/11 hijackers originated from. What's up with that?

Proof?

Proof?

Look at the newspaper accounts from the time.

Bush was a real pussy.

Puhleez.

Not only did he NOT invade Afghanistan, but he did NOT invade Saudi Arabia, which is where all of the 9/11 hijackers originated from. What's up with that?

There is NO EVIDENCE that Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or Iraq were responsible. The criminal-in-chief just wanted pretexts to invade Afghanistan and Iraq in order to please the neocrazies.

Last edited:

Bush was a real pussy.

Puhleez.

If he would have invaded Saudi, he would have pissed off all his oil buddies.

What the fuck do you think the war in Iraq is all about? Greenspan told us.......it's oil.

Bush was a real pussy.

Puhleez.

If he would have invaded Saudi, he would have pissed off all his oil buddies.

What the fuck do you think the war in Iraq is all about? Greenspan told us.......it's oil.

yep oil is one of the top three reasons nations go to war now.

It's bin Laden.
And he isn't a terrorist. He is a Saudi freedom fighter. Just like Hezbollah.

Okay dipshit......what exactly is YOUR definition of "terrorist"?

Me? I consider OBL a terrorist. Freedom fighters actually fight against other soldiers, not innocent civilians that had nothing to do with the conflict.

You're not a rabbi, you're just rabid.

It's bin Laden.

Me? I consider OBL a terrorist. Freedom fighters actually fight against other soldiers, not innocent civilians that had nothing to do with the conflict.

:clap2:

It's bin Laden.

And you're a fool.
I just post that crap about OBL because one poster here thinks Hezbollah is like the VFW with social programs or something. Of course he's a terrorist. So is Hezbollah, supported by the Iranians.
And the business about oil shows how ill informed you are. If we wanted Iraqi oil all we had to do was lift sanctions. They wanted us to, and we wouldn't. It was our own choice to shut down their oil export.

It's bin Laden.

And you're a fool.
I just post that crap about OBL because one poster here thinks Hezbollah is like the VFW with social programs or something. Of course he's a terrorist. So is Hezbollah, supported by the Iranians.
And the business about oil shows how ill informed you are. If we wanted Iraqi oil all we had to do was lift sanctions. They wanted us to, and we wouldn't. It was our own choice to shut down their oil export.

Exactly what were you doing during the Gulf War, as well as the Iraq War beginning? Sitting in the States on your ass while your betters were over dying in an unjust war?

Unlike a yellow bellied ass like yourself, I was over there, in the military, fighting.

Yes. It WAS a war for oil.

It's bin Laden.
Well, that's what St Ronnie called him, knowing full well that Osama Bin Limbaugh wanted to kill Americans just as much as Russians according to GOP congressman Dana Rohrabacker.

Yes, the GOP will stand for a Principal and sit on their own stool. :lol:
(Apologies to the Firesign Theater)

Forum List

Back