Does the GOP believe in a God of intolerance?

So Muslims in America were the ones buying the slaves? From what you said anyway.
Damn good thing the north won the war over those southern muslims then.

That's not what she said. But I admire your borg-like devotion to spinning. Sick bags are available at the top of the thread.

From the post.

A) Most of the slave trade conducted back during the time of slavery in the US, was done by the Arab slave traders, selling to Americans, aka MUSLIMS.

Calling Americans muslims?

Apparently, US citizen is playing stupid.

Most people not trying to play stupid, and who KNOW the history of the slave trade know that Americans and Colonists did not capture their own slaves, unlike the images shown in Alex Haley's "Roots."

They bought them from Arab and African slave Traders.

AKA Muslims actively engaged in the Slave Trade in Africa AND THEY STILL DO TODAY!

I await, US Citizen to play dumb again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_liar: then you don't accept anyone else.

You don't get to decide who I do or do not accept. What is it with idiots, that they think they have some God Given right to decide what other people think?

At the risk of repeating myself.... Idiot.

I can decide anything I want to. Not really much you can do about it.
Don't post contradictory statements if you don't want people picking
them apart.

Sure you can decide anything you want to.

That doesn't stop us from proving it's a load of crap!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry. It just seems to me that Christians are consistently the only ones that can't tolerate those of a different faith. The most intolerant are those of the religious right. It's an interesting term, if you think about it. The religious right. Because typically it means the Christian right. No one else: not Buddhist, not Muslims, not even other Christians that prefer NOT to wear their religious beliefs like a chip on their shoulder.

And you want to claim these folks aren't an evil influence?
I beg to differ.

Beg all you want. I'm a Christian.... I accept blacks, Jews, gays, and anyone else. The only people I have a low tolerance level for are the ignorant assholes. Unfortunately, you fall into that category.

Idiot.

You...? A Christian...? Really?!?!
:eek:

One could never tell. You cuss like a sailor. You insult ad-nasuem. You detest anyone who doesn't think in lock-step with you.

And you call yourself a Christian? Yet, another self-proclaimed Christian that the Bible speaks about.

I believe its somewhere in Matthew where Christ says, "Not everyone who calls Lord, Lord will enter in the gates of Heaven. The Father will say...I do not know you."

Look it up, you DEFINITELY need to get that message, because clearly you didn't.

The bible speaks about those who profess to be Christ-like and are actually anti-Christ-like. As they tend to turn people AWAY from God/Jesus, much like you do.

You really need to get back into the Word, if you are indeed a Christian.

Nothing you say or do on here is Christlike, look at your Siggy for goodness sakes.

*SMH*

And a liberal who votes for Democrats who support ABORTION gets to lecture others about Christianity or the verse about not everyone saying "Lord Lord?"

You really want to go there?

Because I warn all my prey. DON'T DEBATE ME ON THE BIBLE.

You'll lose, lose badly and be furious when you do.

No one takes the warning, but I can always point out to them after they lose, I DID warn them.

Beg all you want. I'm a Christian.... I accept blacks, Jews, gays, and anyone else. The only people I have a low tolerance level for are the ignorant assholes. Unfortunately, you fall into that category.

Idiot.

One could never tell. You cuss like a sailor. You insult ad-nasuem. You detest anyone who doesn't think in lock-step with you.

And you call yourself a Christian? Yet, another self-proclaimed Christian that the Bible speaks about.

I believe its somewhere in Matthew where Christ says, "Not everyone who calls Lord, Lord will enter in the gates of Heaven. The Father will say...I do not know you."

Look it up, you DEFINITELY need to get that message, because clearly you didn't.

The bible speaks about those who profess to be Christ-like and are actually anti-Christ-like. As they tend to turn people AWAY from God/Jesus, much like you do.

Nothing you say or do on here is Christlike, look at your Siggy for goodness sakes.

*SMH*

And a liberal who votes for Democrats who support ABORTION gets to lecture others about Christianity or the verse about not everyone saying "Lord Lord?"

No one takes the warning, but I can always point out to them after they lose, I DID warn them.

Try me.

You think you know, but you have NO idea.

And if you're defending her actions, that already shows me where you are.

Try me.

*SMH*

Try me.

Try me.

You do not get to decide who is or is not a Christian. That's God's role, not yours, you arrogant ass.

How can TPS defend my 'actions'? Other than a few people, no USMB posters actually know what my 'actions' are. You make your decision based on posts.... which shows nothing other than what a total fool you are.

Coming from someone who worships an ordinary man, I take your 'opinions' as the jack shit stupidity that they are.

*SMH*

Try me.

Try me.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm taking YOU on about judging others GIVEN YOUR POLITICS.

Where do you get off judging someone else's Christianity when I caught you lying (Remember your claim I said Obama was half black? I sure do)

And you support Democrats who VOTE AND SUPPORT ABORTION.

Don't lie and say otherwise. Your support of Obama is quite obvious.

Try ME. Because YOU are the one who needs to defend his actions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
God doesn't tolerate evil. Neither should we. We should love our brethren though.

It's amaazing how often people get those confused.

That's not what she said. But I admire your borg-like devotion to spinning. Sick bags are available at the top of the thread.

From the post.

A) Most of the slave trade conducted back during the time of slavery in the US, was done by the Arab slave traders, selling to Americans, aka MUSLIMS.

Most people not trying to play stupid, and who KNOW the history of the slave trade know that Americans and Colonists did not capture their own slaves, unlike the images shown in Alex Haley's "Roots."

AKA Muslims actively engaged in the Slave Trade in Africa AND THEY STILL DO TODAY!

I read what was written.
Not my fault the origonator had such poor writing skills.
I read pretty good, but my writing skills are lacking as well.

It is ok for christians to buy slaves but not sell them?
I think they did sell them in the markets in America as well.
Try and divert from my point all you want.

Last edited:
From the post.

I read what was written.
Not my fault the origonator had such poor writing skills.

Yeah right! Everyone else understood it, but it's MY bad writing skills that's the problem, not your understanding.

You run with that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

*SMH*

Tús na breithe ag Dia orainn.
Were you TRYING to say...

"'Tús na breithe ag Dia orainn' "

Which =

"God is our (principle) judge "

i.e. God is the main judge - th"e only real judge "

Listen, if you are a Christian you should be familiar with The Fruit of The Spirit, you know the part of the Bible that describes a Christian

Galations 5:22 said:
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

There's a reason it's in the Bible Ms. Self-Proclaimed Christian, and it's not for me to judge. One, its for believers to identify and know what a Christian should be, as a guide. Two, it's so believers are not deceived. The Bible speaks quite a bit about deceivers and deceit, about those, like the Pharisees and Scribes that pretend to be what they are not and SEEM like they are holy...and are not.

I suggest you get back into the Word.

The Truth shouldn't be an OFFENCE.

Have a blessed day.

Okay Peeps!

I gotta take a bike ride before it gets too hot and humid (for my asthma).

I'll be back to mash liberals when I get back. ;)

yeah!!!

another mindless christian hater!!!!

We were running low, and thank gawd you showed up to remind us of the mindless hate that comes from those that claim to be the most tolerant.

The only time Christ got pissed was in running the money changers out of the temple.
He was a humanist who appeared to hate no one and offered to all.

Anyone who wants to kill others because of difference cannot be christians.
Or WANTS to kill others for any reason for that matter.
They could be followers of the old testament aka Jews but not Christians.

The only time Christ got pissed was in running the money changers out of the temple.

A little early in the day for the Jew hating eh?

Meh....

Try me.

Try me.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm taking YOU on about judging others GIVEN YOUR POLITICS.

Where do you get off judging someone else's Christianity when I caught you lying (Remember your claim I said Obama was half black? I sure do)

And you support Democrats who VOTE AND SUPPORT ABORTION.

Don't lie and say otherwise. Your support of Obama is quite obvious.

Try ME. Because YOU are the one who needs to defend his actions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think you are sick and deranged.

Not to mention obsessing over me.

I had no idea I had this much of an affect on you.

Creepy! :eek:

I've already addressed that lie you are currenlty spewing. It's quite possible I THOUGHT you said he was half-black, however, you are holding on to that misunderstanding for dear life and won't let it go, as if its a treasure. Do as you wish.

As Christians, we are not be concerned with trivial matters of the world, like politics, because as Christians we realize that its all bad, it's all worldy, it's all temporal aka going to be destroyed.

As it pertains to this argument, the Bible has a very clear stance on how people who pretend to be God-like are treated. Read Exodus and study the portions where the priests were dealt with. Heathen nations get dealt with as well, yes, but people who PROFESS to be Godly are held to a certain standard and certainly get dealt with.

If you are Christian and a student of the Word, you [SHOULD] know this.

I'll await your next excuse.

Last edited:
No doubt this is the point when MarcATL shows up, spewing his special brand of hate and bigotry.

It's a great MYTH and disservice to the name of Christianity and most-importantly to God that God is/was different in the Old Testament and the New Testament.

It's the SAME God my friend. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

The entire Bible is about Christ. The Old Testament points to a Coming Saviour and the New Testament talks about a Saviour Who Came and will come again.

God is Love. This is why he sent His only begotten Son, Christ Jesus, to save man from his sins. Not to condemn the world, but to save it.

This is the basic tenant of Christianity that not only non-believers, but many, many Christians struggle with. Especially those of the Fire and Brimstone set.

Last edited:
I love these threads.

Everyone is trying to prove they are the most humble by knowing the bible better than the next person.
:lol:

So when you score; Do you spike the cross and do a chest bump or spin it and do a shoulder brush off?
:laugh2:

One small point; The bible has been edited and re-edited many, many times to suit the needs of the rulers and the churches at the time.

Forum List

Back