Does the end justify the means with regards to fearmongering?

Some people can't handle the truth!!

nicholson-thumb.jpg

I miss Frogen.

Or is honesty the best policy?

Go.

Honesty?

well
HONESTLY.......

liberals do NOT hate America

liberals do NOT hate god
or ALL christians

liberals DO work
liberals DO pay taxes
liberals do NOT eat babies or shoot heroin or piss on bible

honestly.....
liberals are decent people who have a different vision of a GREAT America

Go.

Honesty?

well
HONESTLY.......

liberals do NOT hate god
or ALL christians

liberals DO work
liberals DO pay taxes

honestly.....

Correct. Now lets add balance

Conservatives do not hate america

Conservatives dont hate non-christians
or make all decisions based on religion

Conservatives DO work
Conservatives DO pay taxes
Conservatives DO not hate minorities, want to shoot immigrants, or hate Gay people.

Honestly......
Conservatives are decent people who have a different vision of a GREAT america.

Ahhhhh truth and balance is fun.....does someone want to do libertarians next? I probably should have considering im a libertarian :lol:

I can't hear what you are saying

Go.

Honesty?

well
HONESTLY.......

liberals do NOT hate god
or ALL christians

liberals DO work
liberals DO pay taxes

honestly.....

Conservatives DO work
Conservatives DO not hate minorities, want to shoot immigrants, or hate children

Honestly......

Ahhhhh truth and balance is fun.....does someone want to do libertarians next? I probably should have considering im a libertarian :lol:

Well for sake of the other side of the argument:

Conservatives
- Do not want dirty air, water, soil, or aesthetic beauty spoiled
- Do not want to throw old folks or other poor out on the street
- Do not want to starve children
- Do not want to make war
- Do not want the ice caps to disappear, the polar bear to starve, or the Earth burn up.
- Do not think only the rich should get tax breaks
- Do not think the rich deserve special privileges unavailable to others.
- Do not hate gays, blacks, whites, Aisans, Native Americans, brown people, or accordian players.
- Do not want to abolish all government or civil rights
- Do not want to invade wombs or bedrooms or cram religion down people's throats
- Do not see tax cuts as the solution for all societal problems.

any and all of which are generally evoked by some on the Left when conservatives discuss any unintended consequences of government policy from the past or present.

And they usually accuse the conservatives of fear mongering whenever they project those same unintended consequences into the future.

So is it fear mongering to have an honest discussion about concern for unintended consequences of government action or policy?

Many Conservatives
- Do not care about dirty air, water, soil, or aesthetic beauty spoiled if it interferes with making profits.
- Do not want to throw old folks or other poor out on the street, but the fact is that the privatization of many
social services once provided by government has traumatized millions of young, old, and sick.
- Do not want to starve children, yet the level of poverty grows among our youngest Americans
- Do not want to make war, yet its projection of American power into the Middle East has made the world more
dangerous.
- Do not want the ice caps to disappear, the polar bear to starve, or the Earth burn up, yet believe that 90% of
reputable scientists are wrong about global warming.
- Do not think only the rich should get tax breaks (perhaps)
- Do not think the rich deserve special privileges unavailable to others, except that fact is that they do: that is
what riches are for.
- Do not hate gays, blacks, whites, Asians, Native Americans, brown people, or accordion players. Can't vouch
for hatred of accordion players. Then why do the above named groups overwhelmingly vote for the
Democratic Party.
- Do not want to abolish all government or civil rights, except when doing so protects the privileged from the
under classes.
- Do not want to invade wombs or bedrooms or cram religion down people's throats. Hmmm . . . . somebody
is not talking to the conservatives most of us know.
- Do not see tax cuts as the solution for all societal problems. Somebody go tell Bush, Cheney, Boehner, and
McConnell.

Many Conservatives
- Do not care about dirty air, water, soil, or aesthetic beauty spoiled if it interferes with making profits.
- Do not want to throw old folks or other poor out on the street, but the fact is that the privatization of many
social services once provided by government has traumatized millions of young, old, and sick.
- Do not want to starve children, yet the level of poverty grows among our youngest Americans
- Do not want to make war, yet its projection of American power into the Middle East has made the world more
dangerous.
- Do not want the ice caps to disappear, the polar bear to starve, or the Earth burn up, yet believe that 90% of
reputable scientists are wrong about global warming.
- Do not think only the rich should get tax breaks (perhaps)
- Do not think the rich deserve special privileges unavailable to others, except that fact is that they do: that is
what riches are for.
- Do not hate gays, blacks, whites, Asians, Native Americans, brown people, or accordion players. Can't vouch
for hatred of accordion players. Then why do the above named groups overwhelmingly vote for the
Democratic Party.
- Do not want to abolish all government or civil rights, except when doing so protects the privileged from the
under classes.
- Do not want to invade wombs or bedrooms or cram religion down people's throats. Hmmm . . . . somebody
is not talking to the conservatives most of us know.
- Do not see tax cuts as the solution for all societal problems. Somebody go tell Bush, Cheney, Boehner, and
McConnell.

Fearmongering. (Look up). Need I say more...........

Ringel and Foxfyre, in fact, tried to project the definition onto those who disagree with. Their behavior fits it: "One who spreads the ideology of fear through propaganda to fulfill a concealed agenda."

I merely put Foxfyre's commentary into context, and the fearmonger attacks me "to fulfill a concealed agenda." What is that concealed agenda: to further a biased and distorted scheme.

Go.

Honesty?

well
HONESTLY.......

liberals do NOT hate god
or ALL christians

liberals DO work
liberals DO pay taxes

honestly.....

Conservatives DO work
Conservatives DO not hate minorities, want to shoot immigrants, or hate Gay people.

Honestly......

Okay.

Librarians DO NOT want to date

Librarians DO NOT look better when their glasses are removed or their hair let down out of their bun

Librarians DO hate loud talkers
Librarians DO know how to work the Dewey Decimal
Librarians DO NOT hate interlibrary loan, people having sex in the stacks, or books on tape.

Ringel and Foxfyre, in fact, tried to project the definition onto those who disagree with. Their behavior fits it: "One who spreads the ideology of fear through propaganda to fulfill a concealed agenda."

I merely put Foxfyre's commentary into context, and the fearmonger attacks me "to fulfill a concealed agenda." What is that concealed agenda: to further a biased and distorted scheme.

I'm a fearmongerer??!! You truly are delusional.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back