Does the arrest of Avenatti change your belief in a Just God?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
2 things;
1) has this proved Bohm and Kohns theories on interconnecivity cause and affect, thus a force in life that is a built in judgement?

2)the Thug on his left on his response statement looks like a mobster, so does this change your mind about my previous warnings that He has ties to the Mob and they have interest in removing the President due to the difference between the lefts lawlessness and This administrations toughness on crime and border drug smuggling is a huge difference that interferes with the mob's ability to do business as usual.

Last edited:
omg....who gives a fig about that idiot Avenatti?

C'mon .....who gives a s...

Give a shit about the fraud committed by the DemonRats in the midterm election!

Not about that idiot!

He admitted it by the way, when he said she hit him first.

Idiot Avenatti is the shiny thing...........................look there.............not here.............not the rigged election by the DemonRats

So easy to understand....my GOD!

Idiot Avenatti is the shiny thing...........................look there.............not here.............not the rigged election by the DemonRats

So easy to understand....my GOD!
He's not the type to take a bullet for the party, he just has so much pressure with the money he owes and the investigation of the false charges and lying to congress that he exploded.... he blew a gasket. Bill Nelson alone admitted they want to break the laws and thus rig the elections when they demanded known illegal votes to count.
They keep tripping over their own forked tongues.

Forum List

Back