Does Ted Kennedy deserve his extended cancer care?

Yet another pathetic attempt at dishonest fear-mongering that can be summed up in the two sentences of the article:

Has anyone raised this question with Senator Kennedy? I know it seems to be in bad taste to even mention it. But if ObamaCare passes in the coming weeks, you can be sure that that question will be raised for you and me, and our loved ones. And no, we will not have a choice.

According to the plans on the table - we will have a choice - a choice limited by the same factors we have now:

Our ability to pay (rich people will still be able to pay for types of care that insurance will not cover or will not cover completely) - that will be unchanged under so-called "Obamacare".

Our insurance policy: either some bureaucrap in the insurance company or some bureaucrap in the public plan (if you choose it) will have a hand in making decisons on what medical care they are willing to pay for. As always - if you don't have the money to go outside the plan you're shit out of luck.

So what is the difference?

There comes a time when cost simply exceeds benefits on most things, including health care. If HE or his family wants to pay to extend his life a year or two,fine,but as a taxpayer,I don't think so. Why I oppose anything BUT private health insurance.

Forum List

Back