Does she have a nice set of boobs or what?

I thought she was liberal before her dad ran?
I could be wrong.

Toby Keith is a "conservative Democrat" (I'm a Toby Keith fan). I think "moderate Republican" and "conservative Democrat" might be each-way bets.

Sorry, do you have each-way bets in the States? I haven't been to a racetrack there.

meghan_mccain(2).JPG
meghan-mccain-101509-main.jpg

Not, they're too huge. I would like to have a bigger butt tho, like Beyonce's.

Much sexier than cow boobs.

Nope, a big bum is just big. That lass, Beyonce, lovely as she is, has a big bum. But that's not a criticism, it's a matter of aesthetics. Nice and curvy is good, an immediately noticeable bum as in "heck she has a big bum" isn't (just a personal view). I'm a legs and bum man myself, but Ms McCain's boobies (perhaps manufactured) are okay. And whoever called her a slut needs to be slapped many times around the head until they get some sense knocked into them.

Nope, a big bum is just big. That lass, Beyonce, lovely as she is, has a big bum. But that's not a criticism, it's a matter of aesthetics. Nice and curvy is good, an immediately noticeable bum as in "heck she has a big bum" isn't (just a personal view). I'm a legs and bum man myself, but Ms McCain's boobies (perhaps manufactured) are okay. And whoever called her a slut needs to be slapped many times around the head until they get some sense knocked into them.

Everyone wants to change something about themselves. I'm smaller so it would be maybe less big than Beyonce's but if I had a wish to change anything, it would be my ass. :)

I've seen pics of Beyonce from behind where I think she looks incredibly sexy. Of course she is very beautiful as well. You're right though, it's a matter of personal taste.

As I recall, from times past, at a certain size their inspiring but they just don't operate as well. Then again if you don't care, I guess it doesn't matter.

I think everyone who has posted in this thread needs to pos rep the Lumpster1.
He is the ONLY male right winger that has made any comments in this thread. I wonder why? Where is Sinatra, Crude Frank, Fatality and their ilk?

By the way Lumpy1-you may be my favorite nutter of all! :clap2:

Love ya!

As I recall, from times past, at a certain size their inspiring but they just don't operate as well. Then again if you don't care, I guess it doesn't matter.

He is the ONLY male right winger that has made any comments in this thread. I wonder why? Where is Sinatra, Crude Frank, Fatality and their ilk?

Love ya!

Don't operate as well? Huh? Let's get back on topic. Here's another pic. How does she see the monitor?

meghanmccain.jpg

Love ya!

Don't operate as well? Huh? (xsited 1)

I,ll try to put this delicately;

Through untold hours of pleasurable research and perspiration, in my youth.:rolleyes: I found that the larger the Boobs the more difficulty in achieving the allusive Big "O" (orgasm), strictly from that area, la boobs.... On fake boobs, I doubt it's possible at all..no research though.:(

Last edited:

Love ya!

Don't operate as well? Huh? (xsited 1)

I,ll try to put this delicately;

Through untold hours of pleasurable research and perspiration, in my youth.:rolleyes: I found that the larger the Boobs the more difficulty in achieving the allusive Big "O" (orgasm), strictly from that area, la boobs.... On fake boobs, I doubt it's possible at all..no research though.:(

I don't have any experience with fake boobs. Anybody wanna chime-in on this one?

Forum List

Back