Does Santorum have a path to the nomination?

I think we got bigger problems than abortion and who can marry who (or is it whom?).

• Banned
I think we got bigger problems than abortion and who can marry who (or is it whom?).

I'd guess he agrees with that.

But I'd guess he'd add a big "but" about how important those two issues were, and thus he would derail whatever economic or military or other point he wanted to make.

I don't know though. Other than listening to him in debates and being impressed by the depth of some of his foreign policy answers, I really haven't paid a lot of attention to him ....

So now I'm paying a little more attention just in case Newt and Mitt take each other out.

Last edited:
I really like Santorum.

I don't like it that he's stopped his campaigning in Florida.

I can't count how many of his signs I saw today in front of VFWs and American Legions in my county.

I feel like he's written us off and they could push my vote to Newt.

I really like Santorum.

I can't count how many of his signs I saw today in front of VFWs and American Legions in my county.

That's a conundrum.

Do you keep trying to encourage the guy you like in case votes from supporters like you might help him find a path to the finish line, or do you give up and treat this as a two-man race ...

I guess I personally hope you keep trying to support Santorum to split the anti-Mitt vote! ;):rolleyes: But seriously, that's a tough one.

I really like Santorum.

That's a conundrum.

Do you keep trying to encourage the guy you like in case votes from supporters like you might help him find a path to the finish line, or do you give up and treat this as a two-man race ...

I guess I personally hope you keep trying to support Santorum to split the anti-Mitt vote! ;):rolleyes: But seriously, that's a tough one.

I already feel that it's practically a 2 man race.

Santorum is like Nader.
I feel like if I vote for him, I'm voting for Romney by default.

Forum List

Back