Does Rosenstein believe that Putin is going

And so far he has spent way more time investigating financial crimes from more than ten years ago. Why is that?

Because Russian money laundering might have a bearing on it. I have no issue with the investigation. Whether it clears Trump or doesn't - I'm satisfied that it has been thorough and professional. And that is the point.

I can't understand why those that demanded in depth and lengthy investigations into the Clinton emails, Benghazi, and White Water do an abrupt about face when it comes to something as important as our electoral integrity.

Because so far there has been no real attempt to actually do anything about it. It is clear to most everyone that the mueller investigation is focused on removing trump.

I think that's a matter of opinion, and since we are talking opinion, here is mine. The investigation is focused on finding out the truth. I don't think Mueller cares which way the truth falls. His character was considered stellar by both the right and the left until he started to examine Trump. Then the attacks and smears came.

My opinion - he's the consumate professional. He doesn't leak, he has said NOTHING publically, unlike Comey. He has a job and he will do it. That is why I trust him. And that is why if Trump is exhonerated - I am fine with that. I don't NEED a verdict either way because I trust the process to be professional and ethical.

If that were true they wouldn't be wasting time on 12 year old crimes that the fbi had already said weren't worth the effort to prosecute. if they cared about the truth there would be an indictment for podesta and his brother (who were named in the manafort indictment) but instead, they are allowed to go run and hide. Why is that?

Because there is probably no evidence to support an indictment.

Everything that manafort was doing the podestas were doing. They were working together so that explanation makes zero sense.

That's already been addressed in the thread.

Read it.

No, it hasn't. There would have been no need to broadcast the info to the world, the FBI was ready to implement actions that would prevent the hacking. obummer told them not to. Why?
Right here, page one.

"WASHINGTON — The Obama administration feared that acknowledging Russian meddling in the 2016 election would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as “taking sides” in the race, the former secretary of homeland security said Wednesday.

“One of the candidates, as you recall, was predicting that the election was going to be ‘rigged’ in some way,” said Jeh Johnson, the former secretary, referring to President Trump’s unsubstantiated accusation before Election Day. “We were concerned that by making the statement we might, in and of itself, be challenging the integrity of the election process itself.”

Mr. Johnson’s testimony, before the House Intelligence Committee, provided a fresh insight into how the Obama administration tried to balance politically explosive information with the public’s need to know. That question also vexed federal law enforcement officials investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Mr. Johnson said he became increasingly concerned about the vulnerabilities of the nation’s election infrastructure, particularly after the hacking at the Democratic National Committee last summer. The administration formally accused the Russian government of hacking into emails from the D.N.C. and other institutions and individuals on Oct. 7"

Next time I tell you something don't contradict me. I never lie and am rarely mistaken.

And i told you, they wouldn't have had to mention anything. They could have quietly enacted controls, and firewalls that would have prevented the russians from hacking. They didn't. Why didn't they?
Seriously? Are you familiar at all with what happened in 2016?

It appears more than you.
Actually it appears to be quite the opposite.

To send the entire KGB or whatever they call themselves now to the USA for prosecution?

Yesterday was the dumbest day in US history after the day that Obama was elected

Of course not.

Does that mean we should not indict people who commit crimes?

Indicting ones you have zero chance of ever prosecuting seems odd....thinking people might think there is another agenda like oh perhaps appeasing a certain faction and giving the appearance you're actually doing something. It's a smoke screen

No, it's not odd. We do it all the time. We did it with Chinese hackings. It sends a message and lays the groundwork for sanctions. If we have the evidence to support an indictment, we should make it.
And Trump never thought of asking for Putin sending those 12 back to America?? Never even thought of it What a moron, leading morons

To send the entire KGB or whatever they call themselves now to the USA for prosecution?

Yesterday was the dumbest day in US history after the day that Obama was elected

Of course not.

Indicting ones you have zero chance of ever prosecuting seems odd....thinking people might think there is another agenda like oh perhaps appeasing a certain faction and giving the appearance you're actually doing something. It's a smoke screen

No, it's not odd. We do it all the time. We did it with Chinese hackings. It sends a message and lays the groundwork for sanctions. If we have the evidence to support an indictment, we should make it.
And Trump never thought of asking for Putin sending those 12 back to America?? Never even thought of it What a moron, leading morons

If he did Putin refuses and "trumps" Trump.

Talk about a clueless moron.

Of course not.

You fn ah Why can't he ask saying he knows putin is behind it ? Sure you jerk we know Putin won't give them up by why not ask anyway ? Now your ah's want to impeach the guy who just got the indictments Republicans are slime We were attacked and republicans are playing "switch"

Of course not.

You fn ah Why can't he ask saying he knows putin is behind it ? Sure you jerk we know Putin won't give them up by why not ask anyway ? Now your ah's want to impeach the guy who just got the indictments Republicans are slime We were attacked and republicans are playing "switch"

Look who is calling anyone a moron

Look toad your faux keyboard warrior BS is just that. You're a nothing...learn it then live it.

The indictment is shit, worthless and nothing but Mewler throwing up a smoke screen. Absolutely nothing connects it to Trump

Now sit the fuck down and pretend youre a stock tycoon, lame ass

Look toad your faux keyboard warrior BS is just that. You're a nothing...learn it then live it.

The indictment is shit, worthless and nothing but Mewler throwing up a smoke screen. Absolutely nothing connects it to Trump

Where you breath sassy,,,,,,and keep attacking Mueller and Rosenstein and leave your good pal Putin alone Show what a patriot you are lol And btw I still make more in a week than you do in a year Let me punch your TS card

Republican party lost their balls and can't call putin the enemy out Must do all they can to protect the slime in office and rid themselves of real Americans Mueller and Rosenstein The Russian attacks on our election WERE NOT bi partisan They were directed to ONLY Clinton

Republican party lost their balls and can't call putin the enemy out Must do all they can to protect the slime in office and rid themselves of real Americans Mueller and Rosenstein The Russian attacks on our election WERE NOT bi partisan They were directed to ONLY Clinton

Im not a republican, moron. Go play Monopoly and cease annoying me.

If not off to iggy you go. You bring nothing but the usual left tard MSM BS.

OH I'm sorry for annoying you I'll cease telling you truths that hurt you

Bye faux trader. And you know I know...dipshit you are didn't know a day trader from a swing trader....fraud lol

Bye faux trader. And you know I know...dipshit you are didn't know a day trader from a swing trader....fraud lol
LMAO at you

YTD Change
+$546,137.86 (9.49%

Forum List

Back