Does Romney have anything other than words that show he's pro life?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
This from ProLife Profiles, they view Obama as the lesser of 2 evils on the abortion issue.

Mitt Romney | Abortion | Pro-life Profiles

As a "Pro-family" Republican Candidate: by his undeniable record fully documented below, Mitt Romney:
- created RomneyCare which is terribly similar to ObamaCare but even worse for it openly funds abortion
- put Planned Parenthood on the so-called "independent" board he created that offers $50 co-pay abortions
- thereby instituted tax-funded abortion on demand two years after his orchestrated "pro-life" conversion
- as late as summer 2011 continues to defend aborting tens of thousands of kids (denying their God-given right to life)
- supported destructive embryonic research after his false 2004 pro-life conversion
- put a pro-abortion Democratic judge on the bench after Romney had claimed a pro-life conversion
bragged that he would continue to defend abortion "rights" after he claimed a pro-life conversion
- denies responsibility for the 10-member board that funds abortion even though his executive branch filled 7 seats
- pro-choice in '94; pro-life in '01; choice '02; pro-life '04; choice '05; life in '06; then funded abortion in '06

I must really bore people, figured this would get some buzz lol.

Being personally pro-life and defending the constitutionally valid abortion laws seems perfectly fine to me... but that's because I am intelligent... it appears that both left and right struggle with the concept of liberty when it comes to their social passions.

Being personally pro-life and defending the constitutionally valid abortion laws seems perfectly fine to me... but that's because I am intelligent... it appears that both left and right struggle with the concept of liberty when it comes to their social passions.

How about using state funds to make abortions cheaper and easier to get?

1- He has kids.

2- Unlike Obama, he did NOT vote in favor of keeping legal the act of taking a baby, who dares to survive a botched abortion, and allow the doctor to simply leave the baby (alive and out of womb) on a table in a dark room to die a lonely death. Barack Hussein Obama, while an Illinois Senator, voted to keep this evil, horrific practice LEGAL in that state. Where a baby is marked for death, but somehow survives the abortion, is out of the womb....breathing, crying, begging for care....and the doctor puts the baby into a basket, and leaves it to die of exposure in a dark room. Google that shit. It's true. It's evil. And Barack Hussein Obama voted to keep it legal. 100% true. And worse...he voted "present" so often, most of the time actually.......but felt so strongly to keep this legal that he took a stand. Sick motherfucker.

Anyway, Romney never voted for that.

Nope. I ain't paying for anyone to murder their child. They can do it - I'll support that - despite it being personally offensive... but I ain't fucking paying for it.

1- He has kids.

2- Unlike Obama, he did NOT vote in favor of keeping legal the act of taking a baby, who dares to survive a botched abortion, and allow the doctor to simply leave the baby (alive and out of womb) on a table in a dark room to die a lonely death. Barack Hussein Obama, while an Illinois Senator, voted to keep this evil, horrific practice LEGAL in that state. Where a baby is marked for death, but somehow survives the abortion, is out of the womb....breathing, crying, begging for care....and the doctor puts the baby into a basket, and leaves it to die of exposure in a dark room. Google that shit. It's true. It's evil. And Barack Hussein Obama voted to keep it legal. 100% true. And worse...he voted "present" so often, most of the time actually.......but felt so strongly to keep this legal that he took a stand. Sick motherfucker.

Anyway, Romney never voted for that.

I asked for proof of Romney doing anything pro-life, not the pro-choice things Obama did.

Does him making abortions cheap and easy at the expense of taxpayers give you ANY pause in your outspoken support of him?

Nope. I ain't paying for anyone to murder their child. They can do it - I'll support that - despite it being personally offensive... but I ain't fucking paying for it.

Well all Massachusetts taxpayers were forced to pay for it, whether they wanted to or not, thanks to Romney.

Indeed...as you stated before...do it...but don't hand me the bill, don't expect me to support it. :eusa_shhh:

Does Romney have anything other than words that show he's pro life?
He's obviously attracting all o' those.....​

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back