Does Romney have anything other than words that show he's pro life?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr.Drock, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    This from ProLife Profiles, they view Obama as the lesser of 2 evils on the abortion issue.

Mitt Romney | Abortion | Pro-life Profiles

As a "Pro-family" Republican Candidate: by his undeniable record fully documented below, Mitt Romney:
    - created RomneyCare which is terribly similar to ObamaCare but even worse for it openly funds abortion
    - put Planned Parenthood on the so-called "independent" board he created that offers $50 co-pay abortions
    - thereby instituted tax-funded abortion on demand two years after his orchestrated "pro-life" conversion
    - as late as summer 2011 continues to defend aborting tens of thousands of kids (denying their God-given right to life)
    - supported destructive embryonic research after his false 2004 pro-life conversion
    - put a pro-abortion Democratic judge on the bench after Romney had claimed a pro-life conversion
    bragged that he would continue to defend abortion "rights" after he claimed a pro-life conversion
    - denies responsibility for the 10-member board that funds abortion even though his executive branch filled 7 seats
    - pro-choice in '94; pro-life in '01; choice '02; pro-life '04; choice '05; life in '06; then funded abortion in '06

2. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    I must really bore people, figured this would get some buzz lol.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Being personally pro-life and defending the constitutionally valid abortion laws seems perfectly fine to me... but that's because I am intelligent... it appears that both left and right struggle with the concept of liberty when it comes to their social passions.

4. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223

Agreed.

5. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    How about using state funds to make abortions cheaper and easier to get?

6. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    Your amazing wit has crushed me emotionally again, I won't sleep a wink all night tonight thanks to this devastating insult.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    1- He has kids.

2- Unlike Obama, he did NOT vote in favor of keeping legal the act of taking a baby, who dares to survive a botched abortion, and allow the doctor to simply leave the baby (alive and out of womb) on a table in a dark room to die a lonely death. Barack Hussein Obama, while an Illinois Senator, voted to keep this evil, horrific practice LEGAL in that state. Where a baby is marked for death, but somehow survives the abortion, is out of the womb....breathing, crying, begging for care....and the doctor puts the baby into a basket, and leaves it to die of exposure in a dark room. Google that shit. It's true. It's evil. And Barack Hussein Obama voted to keep it legal. 100% true. And worse...he voted "present" so often, most of the time actually.......but felt so strongly to keep this legal that he took a stand. Sick motherfucker.

Anyway, Romney never voted for that.

8. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,101
    He hasn't performed an abortion personally...that says it all.

9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Nope. I ain't paying for anyone to murder their child. They can do it - I'll support that - despite it being personally offensive... but I ain't fucking paying for it.

10. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    I asked for proof of Romney doing anything pro-life, not the pro-choice things Obama did.

Does him making abortions cheap and easy at the expense of taxpayers give you ANY pause in your outspoken support of him?