Does Romney ever....

Perhaps a reading comprehension course would benefit you. It's pretty evident that Romney wants to reverse the damage done by Obama and his band of thugs.

How?

"...restore those principles that made us such a powerhouse. Economic freedom. Small Government. Taking advantage of our natural resources like our coal, oil, and gas... There are things we will do - I will do - as President to get this economy going again".

...replace the measure (Obamacare) with a handful of "common-sense" reforms

He is saying that he would do things that promote industries that Obama is trying to strangle to death (and doing quite well at it). He is saying that he will repeal Obamacare and replace it with a handful of common sense reforms...

Rather than having Nancy and Harry work behind closed doors and construct a monster that NOBODY BOTHERS TO READ or makes available for reading, he will support well crafted, bi-partisan solutions from Congress.

I expect to here more details as the campaign gets to full speed.

:rofl:

when will that be? halloween?

he's the de facto nominee. if he's gonna roll out more than the bullshit we've seen so far, now would be a good time to start

Actually, he says quite a lot of "substance". He just doesn't use his own mouth and his own words to say it. He's the consummate coward in that he brings people up on the stage for smacky mouth and hand shaking so he doesn't have to say IT himself.

Like - Rubio, Trump, Ryan ...

With those people on the stage, he has said he'll hire more Guatemalans to work on his yard as soon as he loses this election, he's a firm believer that birtherism can buy him some votes but he's too stupid to have an opinion himself, that he loves money and Ryan is sure to get him some more of that stuff.

He has never run a business but he has used a business to ruin other businesses. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The United States is not a business but he can and will use it to ruin our citizens.

I'm kinda pissed right now. I just ended a third phone conversation where the person on the other end did not speak English as a first language. I asked two of them where they were located - one was India, the other was Philippines. I am fed up with calling a US business and getting a foreign call center.

I'd dead set against Mr Etch A Sketch's past history of being among the very first to send jobs out of the US and his current plan to send even more to other countries.

The rw's are in favor of Mittens' investing in other countries and their banks. I am not and neither is President Obama. Think about it. The FACT is, a Repub vote is a vote against US jobs. Its simply a fact as stated by various R's, including Mittens and Boehner and Ryan and senile McConnell.

Actually, he says quite a lot of "substance". He just doesn't use his own mouth and his own words to say it. He's the consummate coward in that he brings people up on the stage for smacky mouth and hand shaking so he doesn't have to say IT himself.

With those people on the stage, he has said he'll hire more Guatemalans to work on his yard as soon as he loses this election, he's a firm believer that birtherism can buy him some votes but he's too stupid to have an opinion himself, that he loves money and Ryan is sure to get him some more of that stuff.

He has never run a business but he has used a business to ruin other businesses. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The United States is not a business but he can and will use it to ruin our citizens.

I'm kinda pissed right now. I just ended a third phone conversation where the person on the other end did not speak English as a first language. I asked two of them where they were located - one was India, the other was Philippines. I am fed up with calling a US business and getting a foreign call center.

I'd dead set against Mr Etch A Sketch's past history of being among the very first to send jobs out of the US and his current plan to send even more to other countries.

The rw's are in favor of Mittens' investing in other countries and their banks. I am not and neither is President Obama. Think about it. The FACT is, a Repub vote is a vote against US jobs. Its simply a fact as stated by various R's, including Mittens and Boehner and Ryan and senile McConnell.

Obama is against investing in other countries?

:eusa_liar:

GM offshore outsourcing U.S. jobs | The Economic Populist

http://blog.jetsettingmagazine.com/?p=13066

Obama is against investing in other countries?

:eusa_liar:

GM offshore outsourcing U.S. jobs | The Economic Populist

Did Obama outsource U.S. jobs? Nope!
Did Bishop Romney outsource jobs? Yep!

The FAIL is strong with this one!

ua0q1.png

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/braziloil.asp

Beam me up, Scotty! :lol:

Forum List

Back