Does Roe Vs Wade?

Well, then I guess the woman should make a decision to abort BEFORE 20 weeks.

Oh, the burden! :rolleyes:

Much of what he bolded has nothing to do with 20 weeks, and everything to do with making it as difficult as possible for an abortion to happen. Ever.
You should read the bill.

This bill pertains to abortions AFTER 20 weeks.

Frankly, I think the only thing the bill needed to say was NO abortions after 20 weeks except in the event that the mother's life is in danger.

I've already read the bill twice. Obviously we are having a difference in perception.

Much of what he bolded has nothing to do with 20 weeks, and everything to do with making it as difficult as possible for an abortion to happen. Ever.

Frankly, I think the only thing the bill needed to say was NO abortions after 20 weeks except in the event that the mother's life is in danger.

I've already read the bill twice. Obviously we are having a difference in perception.
OK. That certainly is possible.

What parts of the bill apply to abortions before 20 weeks? (Other than requiring the venues for the procedure to be in line with other medical day procedure facilities.)

What parts of the bill apply to abortions before 20 weeks? (Other than requiring the venues for the procedure to be in line with other medical day procedure facilities.)

That right there is huge. That right there is enough to prevent many clinics from continuing operations.

I mean look at South Dakota.

That right there is huge. That right there is enough to prevent many clinics from continuing operations.

I mean look at South Dakota.
Well, as I said in another thread, I have zero issues with venues where medical day procedures are performed being required to be in line with other venues doing medical prcedures.

I was really appalled at how filthy these places were.

Forum List

Back