Does Religion Affect The Destiny Of Israelis & Palesteenians?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Is religion the reason Israelis [Jews] are so successful and Palesteenians [Muslims} not so much?

Eminent Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis...
If the peoples of the Middle East continue on their present path, the suicide bomber may become a metaphor for the whole region, and there will be no escape from a downward spiral of hate and spite, rage and self-pity, poverty and oppression.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Psychiatrist, Among Time magazine's 100 heroes and pioneers whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would not lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Bernard Lewis...
A gift of ancient Israel to the world is an idea just as strange as the seventh day of rest [sabbath]: the idea of treating the stranger decently. This we find repeated a number of times in the Old Testament: the Jews are instructed to treat strangers decently "because you were strangers in Egypt" and don't forget that. This respect for others, respect for people who are not part of you, respect for those who are different, is unique in the ancient world and constitutes a major Israeli, or ancient Israelite contribution to human civilization. It occurs a number of times in the Hebrew Bible and is quite explicit. Do not vex or oppress the stranger. Frequently strangers are named together with widows and orphans as people whom Jews are commanded not to disrespect but on the contrary, to respect and to help .

What, if anything, can Israel contribute to the region? Here I would begin by drawing your attention to something that can be statistically documented---inventiveness, new devices, new inventions. We have for example statistics of patents on new inventions taken out in the United States during the last part of the century---from 1980 to 2000. These are the numbers: from Egypt: 70; from Jordan: 15; from Kuwait: 52; from Syria: 20; from Saudi Arabia: 171; from the United Arab Emirates: 32; from Israel: 7,652.

Dr. Wafa Sultan...
All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the Jewish religion being responsible for Jews wanting to go back to Palestine and causing all the trouble in the first place?

• Banned
How about the Jewish religion being responsible for Jews wanting to go back to Palestine and causing all the trouble in the first place?

Er, "the Jewish religion" existed in Israel 3000+ years ago, 2000 years before islime even was concocted.

Er, "the Jewish religion" existed in Israel 3000+ years ago, 2000 years before islime even was concocted.

Ok, but the religion tells Jews that it's land given to them by God. Without religion, maybe Israel isn't created and we all live happily ever after.

• Banned

Ok, but the religion tells Jews that it's land given to them by God. Without religion, maybe Israel isn't created and we all live happily ever after.

The Islime religion tells Muslimes that the entire planet was given to them by allah.

What's the matter, a few Jews living on a tiny sliver of land makes you lose your shit?

The Islime religion tells Muslimes that the entire planet was given to them by allah.

What's the matter, a few Jews living on a tiny sliver of land makes you lose your shit?

I have NO problem with Jews and Arabs fighting it out till the end of time. I just don't see why Jews would want the hassle to move there ON PURPOSE!!!! Like really, what did they think, the Arabs were just going to say "hey, sure, take our land, where have you been all these millenia?

• Banned

I have NO problem with Jews and Arabs fighting it out till the end of time. I just don't see why Jews would want the hassle to move there ON PURPOSE!!!! Like really, what did they think, the Arabs were just going to say "hey, sure, take our land, where have you been all these millenia?

Jews have been living in Israel before there were any Arabs. Tell them to all go back to Arabia and stay there.

Jews have been living in Israel before there were any Arabs. Tell them to all go back to Arabia and stay there.

Like I said, you reap what you sow. How sad it must be to have a billion Muslims who all want Israel destroyed because religion says that that land is god given to Jews.

• Banned

Like I said, you reap what you sow. How sad it must be to have a billion Muslims who all want Israel destroyed because religion says that that land is god given to Jews.

History, not God, sez Jews have been living in and ruling in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before there was even islime.

All muslimes need to go back to mecca and medina where they came from and stop stealing the planet's land

History, not God, sez Jews have been living in and ruling in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before there was even islime.

All muslimes need to go back to mecca and medina where they came from and stop stealing the planet's land

Well, good luck with your war. When a nuke takes out Israeli, remember that I once told you: I told you so.

Well, good luck with your war. When a nuke takes out Israeli, remember that I once told you: I told you so.

Yah, I'll remember your every word, freak

Forum List

Back