Does race matter to you?

Does race matter to you

• Total voters
I think it would an interesting question to poll.

LOL! All those who vote "no" on this poll are either Blind...Brainwashed...or Bullshitters!
i voted no, stop projecting your own faults onto others

This does not include everyone in my opinion but most people that say race does not matter..... give me 15 minutes with them speaking truthfully and I can have 13 minutes of tape of them involuntarily showing it does. This goes for all races.

I've slept with all of the major races and I don't think it does. Although the Jewish girl kept asking how she compared to the rest which I couldn't understand. :lol:

LOL! All those who vote "no" on this poll are either Blind...Brainwashed...or Bullshitters!

This does not include everyone in my opinion but most people that say race does not matter..... give me 15 minutes with them speaking truthfully and I can have 13 minutes of tape of them involuntarily showing it does. This goes for all races.
not to me it doesnt
btw, i am on record both here and several other places that i only see ONE race HUMAN
the rest are just variations of that

not to me it doesnt
btw, i am on record both here and several other places that i only see ONE race HUMAN
the rest are just variations of that

When you practice identity politics, race is your primary consideration.

But good luck getting a left to actually admit to that. :cool:

As long as you're not being an asshole, and not stepping on my toes, I don't care if you're purple.

I work for the government, so yes race does matter to me.

Forum List

Back