Does race matter to you?

Does race matter to you

• Total voters
The majority of people that say race does not matter even a little are lying, unrealistic people. When you picture your children getting married, what race do you picture them with? I am calling you liars out. It does not make you a racist to consider race, it's a natural reaction to choose to be with like people.

I'm new here. Forgive me if I do not know what minority group you belong to. Are you Black, Hispanic, Asian, or some other?
None of the above, he's a moron.
On other words, a guilty white liberal?

Oh no, nothing that good.

Claims to be senior enlisted in the army. Reserves the vilest outhouse epithets for anyone who disagrees with him. Applies logic like a hormonal 14 yr. old girl. Also is firmly convinced that anyone who disagrees with BHO only does so out of racial hatred.

I voted yes because race is very important to me - especially NASCAR and NHRA. The rest of the races are just so-so.

None of the above, he's a moron.
On other words, a guilty white liberal?

Oh no, nothing that good.

Claims to be senior enlisted in the army. Reserves the vilest outhouse epithets for anyone who disagrees with him. Applies logic like a hormonal 14 yr. old girl. Also is firmly convinced that anyone who disagrees with BHO only does so out of racial hatred.
Too funny! :lol:

The majority of people that say race does not matter even a little are lying, unrealistic people. When you picture your children getting married, what race do you picture them with? I am calling you liars out. It does not make you a racist to consider race, it's a natural reaction to choose to be with like people.

So, um, "opposites attract" is not also true? Coulda fooled me.

What you refer to is bigotry. The word racism has been bastardized, so much so, that it no longer has a sting.

If the word "racism" didn't have any more sting this thread would not even have been created.

Police gate would not have occured.

Sherrod gate neither.

Beer summit...neither.

Lets not forget Rev. Wright-gate.

C'mon, lets be for real Yosimity.

:rolleyes:

Conhog has to resort to editing peoples comments. He got a history degree that was so usefull he busted kids doors down looking for pot as a narc.

If the word "racism" didn't have any more sting this thread would not even have been created.

Police gate would not have occured.

Sherrod gate neither.

Beer summit...neither.

Lets not forget Rev. Wright-gate.

C'mon, lets be for real Yosimity.

:rolleyes:

Again, most of what you referred to was bigotry. The word racism has lost its "sting" because it has mostly bastardized and used incorrectly. Also, there once was a time when you called someone a racist, they would shut down. Now, it's cause for rebuttal.

I'll be real when people start using the term properly.

Name one word uttered today that would cause something or someone to be shut down.

Conhog has to resort to editing peoples comments. He got a history degree that was so usefull he busted kids doors down looking for pot as a narc.

Dont forget, his wife is a lawyer...you may get sued.....lolololol

A history degree....so damn useful. :clap2: I guess that is why I have those great quotes from him...(see below).

He is a tough guy thow, shooting stoners as he bust their doors down with the whole swat team. Couragious

Most of the people saying race doesn't matter in this thread are the same imbeciles on the right that play the race card against Obama and the NAACP.

RacistTeaSign.jpg

Forum List

Back