Does race matter to you?

Does race matter to you

• Total voters
Race certainly matters to minorities. They certainly use it to their advantage so there is a certain hypocrisy that exists when discussing race which inevitably destroys any chance of having a sensible discussion, an honest discussion completely impossible, consequently we're stuck with mentally unstable serial killing racist rampagers blasting whitey and ignorant retards like Tank lowering IQ's on discussion boards ike this one.

Unless you lived and walked in the shoes of being a minority shut the fuck up, the problem with people like you is that you like to sit back and jusge instead of picturing yourself in the position of a minority person. You find one white person who has it bad and then make irrational judgment about minorities. The gunman in Conn was not a racist you dumbfuck.

Oh here we go. Nobody is judging anyone here. But I'm pretty sure based upon your colorful profanity that the only "dumbfuck" here is you.

Most of the people saying race doesn't matter in this thread are the same imbeciles on the right that play the race card against Obama and the NAACP.

Both sides play it. The left plays it ad nauseum to shut down conversations and debate. The right plays it, well because they're the right. The NAACP plays it too. Everyone is on board.

The NAACP fights racism, retarded pissheads on the right downplay racism and accuse the left of over-emphasizing it. If you did a poll to see which side believes racism is a reality more shitheads on the right will say racism doesn't exist or will deny it and downplay it.

The left regularly uses the race card to shut down conversations that they are losing. Rachael Maddow VS. Rand Paul was a shining example of this tactic as she baited him in and he stupidly took the bait. You seem too overly agitated to have a civil discussion about this but I suppose truth is a often a very hard pill for some to swallow.

Both sides play it. The left plays it ad nauseum to shut down conversations and debate. The right plays it, well because they're the right. The NAACP plays it too. Everyone is on board.

The NAACP fights racism, retarded pissheads on the right downplay racism and accuse the left of over-emphasizing it. If you did a poll to see which side believes racism is a reality more shitheads on the right will say racism doesn't exist or will deny it and downplay it.

The left regularly uses the race card to shut down conversations that they are losing. Rachael Maddow VS. Rand Paul was a shining example of this tactic as she baited him in and he stupidly took the bait. You seem too overly agitated to have a civil discussion about this but I suppose truth is a often a very hard pill for some to swallow.

the use of racism to shut people up has been over played and does not work anymore even if the person is a racist.

The right likes to accuse the left of using racism to silence them in order to cover up their racism, their tacti is to make the left look like whiners who always accuse people of racism so that actual cases of racism can be overlooked or dismissed as more whining and false accusations of racism from the left. OTOH, when the right accuses people of racism there almost always little to no substance to the accusations or they like using the guilt by association smear, they're in no position to talk about the left using tactics to smear and slience people.

The right likes to accuse the left of using racism to silence them in order to cover up their racism, their tacti is to make the left look like whiners who always accuse people of racism so that actual cases of racism can be overlooked or dismissed as more whining and false accusations of racism from the left. OTOH, when the right accuses people of racism there almost always little to no substance to the accusations or they like using the guilt by association smear, they're in no position to talk about the left using tactics to smear and slience people.

Gee, thanks for clearing this up ever so simplistically. Us good, them bad.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a minority it does matter, you're judged and perceived by it everyday.

Of course. And people who aren't a "minority", aka "white people"; nobody notices that they are white and judges them as such.

If you are a minority it does matter, you're judged and perceived by it everyday.

Of course. And people who aren't a "minority", aka "white people"; nobody notices that they are white and judges them as such.

Minorities know who white people are and know their race, its some whites who are sometimes oblivious to their own race. You haven't walked in the shoes of a minority person so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, for every black person that fails or does something all black people are judged to be failures based on that one black person, if you succeed and do something incredible good all black people will look to you and proof they can all do what you can do. Thats a position you're not familiar being in.

Naturally it matters.

I'm proud of my race and heritage. Every one should be.

Minorities know who white people are and know their race, its some whites who are sometimes oblivious to their own race. You haven't walked in the shoes of a minority person so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, for every black person that fails or does something all black people are judged to be failures based on that one black person, if you succeed and do something incredible good all black people will look to you and proof they can all do what you can do. Thats a position you're not familiar being in.

Because I am not black I "don't know what the fuck I am talking about"?

I know this much, you're an idiot.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
it matters, but in a good way. i don't care what color is the person i hire, but i do care about the nice black lady in line in front of me that might be disrespected by someone else. i would (and have) stepped in where that happens. it's our duty to speak up. i might also mention that she could take care of herself, rendering my role to "being supportive", i was.
i think there are lots of people of all color in this country, that would just as soon move on, and go about their bussiness and not talk about it all of the time.
morgan freeman said "why don't we stop talking about it?".
this obviously does not encompaas specific events. anyone of any color has the right (tort) not to be infringed upon by any other, and that includes anyone and everyone in the human rainbow of people.
once you make eye contact and act civilised, the color of someone's skin just doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I'm new here. Forgive me if I do not know what minority group you belong to. Are you Black, Hispanic, Asian, or some other?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back