CDZ Does questioning Trump re Korea make you "unpatriotic" ?

Just various comments I have read on here tonight.

Does any leader have a blank cheque to wage war ?

Can you question this right ?

At what point should you fall in line ?

Why are doubters vilified ?
Giving aide and comfort to our enemies.....North Korea....is unpatriotic.
Whining about what Trump says to that fat little shit is propping him up.

It clearly isn't.

What is happening, again, is that the right demand you say what they want you to say or they will label you "unpatriotic" or some nonsense or other.
No.....you liberals are the ones always demanding shit.
We're simply pointing out your habit of criticizing everything Trump does....even when it becomes dangerous if not treasonous.

Oh god, this post is oozing with partisan crap. I can't be bothered to even read it all, it's not worth the time.
Apathy is a staple of the left.
Strange how your emotions rule your thoughts and your political beliefs and helps you all to live in a fantasy world and never have to face reality.
All you care about is yourselves and letting men go to bathroom in any shitter they choose.

And more partisan nonsense. Sorry dude, I can't reply with anything else, there's just no point.

Giving aide and comfort to our enemies.....North Korea....is unpatriotic.
Whining about what Trump says to that fat little shit is propping him up.

It clearly isn't.

What is happening, again, is that the right demand you say what they want you to say or they will label you "unpatriotic" or some nonsense or other.
We're simply pointing out your habit of criticizing everything Trump does....even when it becomes dangerous if not treasonous.

Oh god, this post is oozing with partisan crap. I can't be bothered to even read it all, it's not worth the time.
Strange how your emotions rule your thoughts and your political beliefs and helps you all to live in a fantasy world and never have to face reality.
All you care about is yourselves and letting men go to bathroom in any shitter they choose.

And more partisan nonsense. Sorry dude, I can't reply with anything else, there's just no point.
Point being you can't argue with it...so you choose to ignore it.

It clearly isn't.

Point being you can't argue with it...so you choose to ignore it.

You're right there. The problem is that you'll be thinking I can't argue with it because I don't have a good argument. Not so.

The point is that I've wasted so much time on partisan hacks, and seen all the tactics under the book to ignore it all, that it's really not worth bothering with. Just let partisan hacks like yourself do whatever, and not waste my time on it's fine by me.

Blindly following a leader does nobody any good. Even in the military, you are taught to question orders you believe to be unlawful.

And..............I can tell you that there have been several times where I have disagreed with supervisors because I thought there was a better way of doing things. Sometimes, I was right, and the supervisors saw this and thanked me for my input.

Following your leadership unquestioningly doesn't make you "patriotic", it makes you a robot or a lemming.

And..............I can tell you that there have been several times where I have disagreed with supervisors because I thought there was a better way of doing things. Sometimes, I was right, and the supervisors saw this and thanked me for my input..

The time you said you were getting out of the service?

And..............I can tell you that there have been several times where I have disagreed with supervisors because I thought there was a better way of doing things. Sometimes, I was right, and the supervisors saw this and thanked me for my input..

The time you said you were getting out of the service?

No, was told that before they awarded me each of my 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all signed by Admirals, as well as the many Letters of Commendation that I have received for the various things I've done. My last 2 tours in the Navy were back to back independent tours, and they only give those to people who are superstar performers. One was on an MSC vessel, and one was running a MEPS at Amarillo TX. But, keep up with the insults if that makes you feel better.

the many Letters of Commendation that I have received for the various things I've done. ... But, keep up with the insults if that makes you feel better.

Well, therein lies the difference between you and the ne'er do well cowards and nitwits that have only insults to offer and who have nothing to stand on besides their fawning fealty to a political party or ideology. You have multiple noteworthy personal and professional accomplishments that speak for themselves. You don't need the approbation of some stranger in an Internet forum because you've to the satisfaction of people who matter proven yourself in ways that matter and in ways that transcend yourself and base selfishness. Indeed, it is generous of you to deign to risk your humility -- and potentially spur puerile tu quoque themed "me too" or "mine's bigger than yours" retorts -- by dignifying the other members insult with a brief summary of the nature of some of your accomplishments.

Contrast that with the insipidity shown by individuals who have nothing to offer but insults, not even so much a sound case that their aspersions are by you deserved. That sort of discourse is the height of plebeian character, profound imprudence and purblind headpiece. And yet, insults are obviously all they have to assuage their perturbation over the insufficiencies that to the core plague their being. Were that not so, they'd have something substantive to say, or say nothing.

Wow Xelor, not only did you say nice things, but you said it in language that most Trumpettes will never understand.

Thank You!

You're welcome.

I find tritely boring the remarks that here pass as discourse and that yet consist of little beyond the bandying about of insults. If someone's willing to stand up for themselves against that foolishness, I'll proudly stand with them and without regard to what I think of their political stances. It's a matter of maturity and human decency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back