Does PM May want to kill Tommy Robinson in a 71% Muslim Prison?

His intent is evident from his actions? Check out BBC news sometime, which offers news from all of the countries that comprise the UK, just point to the news that you want, say news of what is happening in Scotland, and hit "enter." This clown is no crime reporter. He is very selective in deciding what criminal trials to cover, and he had already been told that he was violating British law. Moreover, in both the British and U.S. justice systems, juries evaluate "intent" every day. It is part of determining guilt.

This guy is just someone who wants to destabilize British society and encourage religion-based violence.
Now it's clear. You are fed straight from the BBC. No wonder you can't think.
Why do you morons, who believe the crap posted by Brietbart, Infowars, Fox, Sinclair, and fundie-bias sites try to insinuate that the rest of us are being "fed" something. BBC has good world coverage, but the information I read also comes from NBC, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Reuters. You just open your mouths and absorb and then spit out absolute shit talking points from the people who are paid to lead you around by your noses. When are you going to start thinking for yourselves?

BTW: the BBC has good coverage of what is happening in all parts of the UK, as I say, What one might call "local news:" what crimes have been committed, who are the police looking for, what bank was robbed, who is on trial for what, etc. This assemblage of information makes it more difficult for dangerous people to try to use things like crime statistics to build an ideologically-based propaganda machine.
Classic and predictable as ever!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

20 Accuse people of being rape enablers when they dont buy into your crazed agenda.
I have no agenda lying towel head.

You're calling someone a "towel head" while simultaneously claiming that you have no agenda? Comic.

The Regressives will barely be able to contain their joy when this happens.

Any good news for their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion is good news for them.
Progressives spend way way too much time denying their inner Fascist.

Soros says its time to openly embrace your inner Mao

Now it's clear. You are fed straight from the BBC. No wonder you can't think.
Why do you morons, who believe the crap posted by Brietbart, Infowars, Fox, Sinclair, and fundie-bias sites try to insinuate that the rest of us are being "fed" something. BBC has good world coverage, but the information I read also comes from NBC, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Reuters. You just open your mouths and absorb and then spit out absolute shit talking points from the people who are paid to lead you around by your noses. When are you going to start thinking for yourselves?

BTW: the BBC has good coverage of what is happening in all parts of the UK, as I say, What one might call "local news:" what crimes have been committed, who are the police looking for, what bank was robbed, who is on trial for what, etc. This assemblage of information makes it more difficult for dangerous people to try to use things like crime statistics to build an ideologically-based propaganda machine.
Classic and predictable as ever!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

20 Accuse people of being rape enablers when they dont buy into your crazed agenda.
I have no agenda lying towel head.

You're calling someone a "towel head" while simultaneously claiming that you have no agenda? Comic.
YEs I am. Wheeeee kill the towels heads!

Forum List

Back