Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

So he's somehow not a Democrat because he is from the South?

Douglas won only one state. He wasnt a serious contender in that race. He probably should have listened to Joseph Smith Jr.

Oh, and Lincoln/Douglas debates had nothing to do with the Presidential election. They were held several years before when they were both trying to win the Senate seat in IL. In fact, it's the Seat Dick Durbin currently holds.

You can call your party anything you want moron. It's only to simpleton's like yourself that seems to think that's important. It's because you're a simpleminded piece of shit that finds meaning in the various party names. If I lived in that time, I'd have voted for Lincoln, because what I saw of Southern conservatives would have been repulsive. In fact, when I first became of voting age, I was faced with a serious choice. There was a vibrant liberal wing, in the Northeast at the time, and I looked at the Dixiecrats like Wallace and Bull Connors and was repulsed by their hate and bigotry.

I'm currently a registered Democrat because I believe in their values, attitudes, and beliefs much more than I believe in the Republican values, attitudes, and beliefs. I look at today's, here and now, Republicans as a cognitive dissonant party that's owned by the interests of the most wealthy, in bed with the most theocratic, and resulting in the moronic set, like Bush and Romney, who'll fuck us all with their ignorant policy.

You, OTH, will stick your tongue so far up their ass to know what they had for dinner last week. None of your arguments make any sense. You just repeat what they tell you to. It's right wingers like yourself that disgusts me with the GOP. You stand against science, knowledge, and honesty. You're hershey squirts to me.
it is the party that freed the slaves from democrats.

The slaves freed the slaves, you piece of shit. The 180,000 ex slaves changed the course of the war. The fact remains that Southern conservatives still spit on Lincoln.

You can call your party anything you want moron. It's only to simpleton's like yourself that seems to think that's important. It's because you're a simpleminded piece of shit that finds meaning in the various party names. If I lived in that time, I'd have voted for Lincoln, because what I saw of Southern conservatives would have been repulsive. In fact, when I first became of voting age, I was faced with a serious choice. There was a vibrant liberal wing, in the Northeast at the time, and I looked at the Dixiecrats like Wallace and Bull Connors and was repulsed by their hate and bigotry.

I'm currently a registered Democrat because I believe in their values, attitudes, and beliefs much more than I believe in the Republican values, attitudes, and beliefs. I look at today's, here and now, Republicans as a cognitive dissonant party that's owned by the interests of the most wealthy, in bed with the most theocratic, and resulting in the moronic set, like Bush and Romney, who'll fuck us all with their ignorant policy.

You, OTH, will stick your tongue so far up their ass to know what they had for dinner last week. None of your arguments make any sense. You just repeat what they tell you to. It's right wingers like yourself that disgusts me with the GOP. You stand against science, knowledge, and honesty. You're hershey squirts to me.

The slaves freed the slaves, you piece of shit. The 180,000 ex slaves changed the course of the war. The fact remains that Southern conservatives still spit on Lincoln.
again you stupid fuck it was democrats spiting on Lincoln because it is the party of hate. By the way it was Lincoln that signed the emancipation proclamation not the democrats wishing to to keep thier slaves......

Last edited:
Your point you ignorant ass? The democrat platform was to keep America white and slaves legal. You need to learn history

Yet Reagan began his Southern Strategy campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, and used the code words states rights, to spit in the face of civil rights advancements. Get off the small bus, and get yourself a clue.

Trying to rewrite even more history you dishonest ass?

Did Reagan begin his 1980 campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi? Yes he did.

Isn't Philadelphia, Mississippi where people who wanted to get voting rights for all Americans murdered for their belief? Yes it was.

Did Reagan's speech in Philadelphia, Mississippi focus on "states rights"? Yes it did.

Were "states rights" the excuses that conservatives give for slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, and voting rights? Yes it was.

You're a lying piece of shit.

Yet Reagan began his Southern Strategy campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, and used the code words states rights, to spit in the face of civil rights advancements. Get off the small bus, and get yourself a clue.

Isn't Philadelphia, Mississippi where people who wanted to get voting rights for all Americans murdered for their belief? Yes it was.

Did Reagan's speech in Philadelphia, Mississippi focus on "states rights"? Yes it did.

Were "states rights" the excuses that conservatives give for slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, and voting rights? Yes it was.

Stretch a little more, you fool. You'll snap in half and make two little fools.

Idiot states rights is a freedom thing. I can understand why a person who doesn't know his own party can't see that truth.

again you stupid fuck it was democrats spiting on Lincoln because it is the party of hate. By the way it was Lincoln that signed the emancipation proclamation not the democrats wishing to to keep thier slaves......

You dishonest piece of shit. I didn't use the past tense, I'm talking about the here and now. The neoconfederates, like the right wing Republican CCC, are the ones spitting on Lincoln today. Wander over to the Bedford Forrest thread, and you'll see it for yourself. There's even a punk over there who thinks that Lincoln's kicking the shit out of the South is functionally equivalent to Hitler's occupation of Poland.

Idiot states rights is a freedom thing. I can understand why a person who doesn't know his own party can't see that truth.

You fucking idiot. State's rights are a freedom to oppress thing. That's how it's been since the days of slavery, through Bull Connors, through Reagan's ass kiss to the Southern Strategy, though scumbags who want to keep anyone who isn't white male, property owner, from voting today. Too bad for you that the current bigot scum had to dumb down their act.

Wander over to the Bedford Forrest thread, and you'll see it for yourself. There's even a punk over there who thinks that Lincoln's kicking the shit out of the South is functionally equivalent to Hitler's occupation of Poland.

See what? A total of 3-4 idiots trapped in the past of their imagination? Maybe 2 or 3 that are really, completely, hopelessly over the bend? Out of 300 million + people?

Wander over to the Bedford Forrest thread, and you'll see it for yourself. There's even a punk over there who thinks that Lincoln's kicking the shit out of the South is functionally equivalent to Hitler's occupation of Poland.

See what? A total of 3-4 idiots trapped in the past of their imagination? Maybe 2 or 3 that are really, completely, hopelessly over the bend? Out of 300 million + people?

Too bad we don't have 300+ million posting here. The 2 or 3 that want to revise the truth of the civil war, clearly represent the mindsets of many more. If someone wanted to make Forrest an icon in my community, I'd have quite a bit to say. But all one need do is look at things like Lee-Davis highways, and schools named after war criminal scumbags like Forrest, to see that there's human garbage that still supports the "lost cause."

Too bad we don't have 300+ million posting here. The 2 or 3 that want to revise the truth of the civil war, clearly represent the mindsets of many more. If someone wanted to make Forrest an icon in my community, I'd have quite a bit to say. But all one need do is look at things like Lee-Davis highways, and schools named after war criminal scumbags like Forrest, to see that there's human garbage that still supports the "lost cause."
You mean idiots like you who don't know that it was democrats wanting slavery, segregation, Jim crow laws, Japanese interment, the kkk , against civil rights untill they couldn't stop it,?

Forum List

Back