Does Paul Ryan Need To Spend Some Time In The Hospital???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Paul Ryan wants to rob and kill old people. I think he needs a better understanding of what it is like to be near death and in need of constant care. I hope he gets cancer or someone takes a baseball bat and breaks every bone in his body. The hospital stay should acquaint him with the needs of our helpless citizens.

Discuss...

Paul Ryan wants to rob and kill old people. I think he needs a better understanding of what it is like to be near death and in need of constant care. I hope he gets cancer or someone takes a baseball bat and breaks every bone in his body. The hospital stay should acquaint him with the needs of our helpless citizens.

Discuss...

Discuss a bold faced lie that has no basis in reality? Pass.

Discuss...

His proposed mandatory voucher system for seniors aimed at abolishing medicare and forcing our elderly to lay their medical security at the mercy of private health companies is exactly that. Go fuck yourself.

Discuss...

Aside from the fact that you are a ruthless fucking moron?

That you have no fucking clue that we are out of money and someone has to do something and it won't be the god damn dimwits fucktards like you vote for?

Weren't you one of the cry babies that screamed for the gop to put up or shut up?

Man I wish I could be dumb enough to think printing more money would pay off the debt. Then maybe you childish idiots would make some sense.

Discuss...

His proposed mandatory voucher system for seniors aimed at abolishing medicare and forcing our elderly to lay their medical security at the mercy of private health companies is exactly that. Go fuck yourself.

another fucking uninformed lie.

Big surprise

Hey fucktard; Everyone over 55 keeps medicare.

Maybe you wanna read before you post, that way, you don't look like your guessing as well as dumb as a stump.

Kill and rob old people...
you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

Discuss...

I think it's time for an Intervention. Let's all meet over at Huggy's house tonight, m'kay?

Discuss...

I think it's time for an Intervention. Let's all meet over at Huggy's house tonight, m'kay?

BRING IT BITCHES!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm watching that POS on C-SPAN right now. You assholes don't need to speak for him. He is doing quite nicely on his own. Piss on Paul Ryan. Oh and you guys that support him too!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Discuss...

And you liberals think the tea parties are the ones that are advocating violence and are the heartless ones. You messiah parted the seas and asked for talk like this to be stopped.

And then the next day was involved in it himself, god that obama is a loser.

Discuss...

And you liberals think the tea parties are the ones that are advocating violence and are the heartless ones. You messiah parted the seas and asked for talk like this to be stopped.

They don't make "liberals" like me Sparky. I'm from way out in the toolies...a country boy.. All my relatives and I are old school Republicans. We just don't take shit from Christian Fundamentalist fuckwits like Paul Ryan. They can call themselves republicans but that is just another lie they spew. Being in possession of stolen property is nothing to brag about. It is just another crime they have committed. We country boys deal with "problems" straight up. If that piece of shit was so concerned with the budget he would throw those Wall street thieves in jail and confiscate all their assets. No...he IS one of the thieves.. I have seen who contributes to that jackass. Health care corps and insurance co's. Somebody should run his car off the road ..old school.

Granny and gramps brought you worthless fucks into this world and they that fought for your freedom to be pissants are worth a hell of a lot more to this country than anything you have brought to the table.

Where I come from we take care of our own..even if it means we have to go through pieces of crap that call themselves "good Americans" to do it.

Discuss...

They don't make "liberals" like me Sparky. I'm from way out in the toolies...a country boy.. All my relatives and I are old school Republicans. We just don't take shit from Christian Fundamentalist fuckwits like Paul Ryan. They can call themselves republicans but that is just another lie they spew. Being in possession of stolen property is nothing to brag about. It is just another crime they have committed. We country boys deal with "problems" straight up. If that piece of shit was so concerned with the budget he would throw those Wall street thieves in jail and confiscate all their assets. No...he IS one of the thieves.. I have seen who contributes to that jackass. Health care corps and insurance co's. Somebody should run his car off the road ..old school.

Granny and gramps brought you worthless fucks into this world and they that fought for your freedom to be pissants are worth a hell of a lot more to this country than anything you have brought to the table.

Where I come from we take care of our own..even if it means we have to go through pieces of crap that call themselves "good Americans" to do it.

Thank you for adding an exclamation point to my take on your statements.

Thank you for adding an exclamation point to my take on your statements.

You are welcome.

Big surprise

Maybe you wanna read before you post, that way, you don't look like your guessing as well as dumb as a stump.

Anything to start a thread to rip on a conservative. A true leader in DC. Something libz know nothing about.

HUGGY.... you may be a Repube, but to me you are liar!

And just for arguements sake.... Its Repubes like you that are the problem!

Last edited:

Big surprise

Anything to start a thread to rip on a conservative. A true leader in DC. Something libz know nothing about.

I don't usually disagree with your posts. In this case I'm fighting mad. Nobody fucks with gramps and granny. Not now..not ever. Do what you want..If you are too chicken shit to deal with THE REAL PROBLEM as Paul Ryan is...then..

Whatever...I didn't have to STEAL my political party. I really don't give a fuck what you think about my opinion of Paul Ryan. He isn't a "leader" of our country. He is a Christian Fundamentalist asswipe bought and paid for by the companies that will benefit most from the destruction of medicare. Fuck him and ..in this instance..fuck you.

Big surprise

I don't usually disagree with your posts. In this case I'm fighting mad. Nobody fucks with gramps and granny. Not now..not ever. Do what you want..If you are too chicken shit to deal with THE REAL PROBLEM as Paul Ryan is...then..

Whatever...I didn't have to STEAL my political party. I really don't give a fuck what you think about my opinion of Paul Ryan. He isn't a "leader" of our country. He is a Christian Fundamentalist asswipe bought and paid for by the companies that will benefit most from the destruction of medicare. Fuck him and ..in this instance..fuck you.

:(

Ah come on.... nobody's killing grandma and grandpa.

I cant believe you or ANYONE could fall that horseshit.

He needs to spend some time in the psych ward if he intends to promote his scam to get rid of medicare and find support out there for that. Especially from seniors.

:(

Ah come on.... nobody's killing grandma and grandpa.

I cant believe you or ANYONE could fall that horseshit.

I just spent an hour watching him. Call it horse shit if you want. IMO he is exactly what he says and what I believe I just heard that he says. If he was being "the good patriotic American" he would have you believe then he would be going after the real cause of our financial crisis and not trying to put it off on those that are in no position to do anything about it. He is a coward and a liar. You don't have to agree with me. I hope he gets testicular cancer and dies a horrible painful death. OR...if somebody just takes his stank ass out I would have no complaint.

Forum List

Back