Does Obama's William Ayers Connection Bother You More than Troopergate?

Discussion in 'Congress' started by SwingVoter, Sep 2, 2008.

1. SwingVoter

SwingVoter VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    just curious

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Sorry, I don't view terrorism on the same level as domestic violence.

And I certainly don't view a phone call to inform somebody's boss of the fact that your brother-in-law, who happens to be a copy, tasered a kid, who happens to be your nephew, as nepotism or anything even remotely akin to justifying the acts of a terrorist.

3. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Obama knew a guy who is a professor now, but used to be a 1960's radical when Obama was 8 years old. So this story has nothing to do with anything Obama ever said or did himself politically, but something a guy who is now a college professor did when Obama was 8 years old. Therefore, it is an non issue.

Palin on the other hand abused her power as governor and then lied about it to the public, and now is under an investigation which could result in charges being brought against her. So this is something that she herself did that includes possible illegal activities as governor, and lying to the public as recently as two months ago. Is this an issue? Yes.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    ACtually, no.
    Ayers said the day after 9/11 that he wished he'd bombed more cops when he'd have the chance. I think that pretty much brings that little issue current.
    Obama schmoozed him, and did exactly what you're doing now...minimalized the fact that the pig is a self-admitted terrorist, and continues to blather proudly about it, and has stated openly he wishes he'd "killed more cops". These are Americans. He wishes NOW he had killed more cops. Hardly a non-issue.

Palin calls to make sure her abusive brother-in-law's boss knows what he's been up to, and leaves it in the lap of the boss.

Hmm...let me think......which is worse? Ties with someone who states he wants to kill American cops, or someone who thinks a cop should be held accountable for tasering his wife's kid?

Hey, you're right. The terrorist is a non-issue.

As I said, you guys give away your hatred of children, women, and Americans ever time you open your stupid mouths. You can't hide it, you don't even try.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Is that all you have?

You can't attack Obama directly, so you attack some guy he knew in Chicago?

Oh, and I love the TALKING POINT that every attack on the under investigation Alaska governor is an attack on women and children. That's brilliant! Did Karl Rove write that for you?

6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I'm attacking Obama directly for DEFENDING the comments and terrorism of Ayers, and I'm attacking him OPENLY for seeking him out to help him politically.

And if you idiots wouldn't couch your hatred of the Repub VP choice in terms of her sex and her kids, perhaps you wouldn't leave yourself open to comments that you hate children and women, and prove it every time you make a comment supporting the fact that YOU HATE WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

Retard.

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    why would it?

the 60's was the 60's.... and Ayers isn't blowing anything up or condoning that anymore.... and my favorite person I ever worked for was formerly SDS... but when I knew him, he was late 50's to 60... certainly wasn't THAT person and certainly didn't reflect on me.

I'm not quite sure what YOUR point is other than to spread more trash Obama garbage while pretending to be a "swing voter"

Now, a real issue is do you want four more years of right wing corruption?

8. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Yes, Obama shows respect towards a known terrorist (and known racists Wright and Pfleger). Palin tried to get a crooked cop off the streets. I believe there's a big difference.

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... obama sucks ... blah blah blah blah blah blah... obama sucks... blah blah blah blah... :eusa_hand:

palin tried to get her BROTHER IN LAW off the streets so her SISTER would get custody of their kids... you got the right wing psycho spin machine down, though...

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Another brilliant post, lawyer.

She made a phone call to let the asshole's boss know he'd tasered her nephew. Is that the corruption you're making vague references to?

Wow. I mean, really. This is world class corruption here. Much worse than killing cops and bragging about it. Much, much worse than courting terrorists.

The woman is a menace to society. Really.